MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Online video game marketing is really perfected. 

I can see some exec right now twisting his mustache, "These kids have to pay $60, THEN ANOTHER $30 IN DLC!"

Bought the game last Tuesday & haven't had time to play it in between studying
ohwell.gif
. I know I'll suck though so I won't even think to play online yet. I'll be ready once the hype dies down and no one wants to play lol.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

has anybody bought the SE edition, wanna know how Jill is, cant wait til March 15

the se is only a code to get them on the 15th, we gotta wait too 
but according to the guide Jill has an infinite combo 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

has anybody bought the SE edition, wanna know how Jill is, cant wait til March 15

I hope Capcom puts Jin back in this game. 
eyes.gif

Joe I still gotta add ya'. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

game is fun im just finding it hard as hell to do dragon punches.

My brother has the same problem as well. He got so used to the shortcuts in SF4 that's why.

i'm using spidey, sent, dante all stealth. i feel bad using sent tho, he's just too much.

but i think all the big dudes are the same way. haggar, hulk, and sent all do massive damage for landing 5 hit combos, then i'm working hard to style with dante hitting 40+ hits and the damage is still minimal compared to big dudes.

just got mines 2day so far iv been pretty good 16 - 7 anyone trying to play right now for the 360 hit me up
"edgarFLY23"

I was playing some guy online, he was talking mad %*$!, he beat me though 5 to 2. So I message him,

Me: "bro you aint %*$!, I'd whoop that %+% in SSF4"
Him: "Bring It"

So I add son, I open up a private lobby, we ran 5 games, I used Ryu 3x and Ken once and Cammy once, and stomp a mud hole in his %+%. He used Ryu 2x, Akuma, Seth, Balrog. I message him,

Me: "Checkmate"
Him: "You set me up *!*% you bro"

laugh.gif

I wanna find a way to get better with X-23 or Storm or have both on my squad.

Their air combo game is nasty. I like a little bit of what I see from Viewtiful Joe but I dunno how far that will take me. Dante is the goods though

Originally Posted by robxdrew

I hope Capcom puts Jin back in this game. 
eyes.gif

Joe I still gotta add ya'. 
laugh.gif
i sent you one 

yeeah, viewtful joe seemed coo but im not too confident with him yet... my team is wolverine, dante and sent. eaaaasy

Originally Posted by Miniojw

I hate going against people that use simple controls. Why do they even have that?

how do you know they are using simple 
I can tell when they don't do regular combo just special move all over the place.

amaterasu/felicia are annoying as hell to fight. but im happy to say im progressing in the game skillswise. ill be open to challenge heads soon
laugh.gif

i got my 2 down as chun li/dante. still trying to settle on a third....lovin this game.

btw thor is
eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

me being lame i was trying to get an edge on Shoryuken forums

found this thooo hmmm

please help me embed

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

found this thooo hmmm

please help me embed

They put Nina Willimas Jill in the game?!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

found this thooo hmmm

please help me embed

�
eek.gif

haha Nina Williams....i dont know where I seen this but they said they cut characters cause they were too bland, so im wondering how she made the cut? she has a terrible move set...she aint fine either
(oh and she cant summon zombies or dogs/birds from the look of it, even tho its a beta)

the most interesting and versatile character cut short

#NoBueno

Beast4ya wrote:
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

found this thooo hmmm

please help me embed

�
eek.gif

haha Nina Williams....i dont know where I seen this but they said they cut characters cause they were too bland, so im wondering how she made the cut? she has a terrible move set...she aint fine either
(oh and she cant summon zombies or dogs/birds from the look of it, even tho its a beta)

the most interesting and versatile character cut short

#NoBueno

capcom will probably add so many dlc's just to make people happy and make lots of additional cash.. so having just 1 extra lame character doesnt really matter to them.. they got plenty of that anyways

Back
Top Bottom