Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

That's terrifying. Being locked in a subway can feel like a prison when there's an issue. Scary AF. Panic hits and people scramble and stampede to get away. People can get trampled. Not to mention all the metal. Bullets can ricochet so easy

Please be safe out in New York fellas. In Queens myself usually have to go through that station to get to work , was home today. Praying for those injured

Wish these lunatics would just take their own lives man :smh:

I was just in NYC last week smh.

I can't imagine what it feels like being boxed in the subway.

Straight up psycho here throwing smoke bombs and **** :smh:

Legit question - are you expecting them to be everywhere at all times? Or was there something about their response here that was so delayed you made this comment?
Cops roll deep in the subway.

There's usually 4 at every stop or every other (2 on both sides). Especially during rush hour and at more active/populated stops.

:smh:

Adams tryna put more pigs on the mta and what do you know, people want to kill more.

Hope the riders make full recoveries.

Surprised this dude just slipped away like that. Wearing a construction vest and gas mask in a crowded subway.

I just learned today that in other countries people don't fare evade and they don't even have turnstiles.
let's say mostly dont far evade but a few do. the funny side of it are some suits are fare evading and getting caught then getting shamed in public by giving them comments like can spend on a $100 suit but can't afford to pay $2.75 for a fare ticket. others are elderly that think everything is free because they are old to pay for it. :rofl:

the shooter had it all planned out and might skate off if he stays low
He's caught he just doesn't know it unless he escaped through the tunnels and changed clothes before he hit the street again. They followed a white woman all the way to long island on camera after she killed an elderly lady.

:lol: I rarely see police on the train in the Bronx, sometimes in Brooklyn, and nobody pays for the bus in the BX. Drivers just drive, they don't even argue with people anymore.
in London, it's quite funny. there are times that some passengers would cause some commotion from not paying to causing trouble inside the bus. the driver would typically would just stop the bus til the unruly person gets off or paid the fare. some are even locked in inside the bus if they cause some more trouble.

"The shooter, who fled the scene, was described as a 5-foot-5-inch Black man with a heavy build wearing a green construction vest and a gray hooded sweatshirt."

The whole NYPD gonna be out looking for this guy. You cant let off rounds like that in NYC and not have the full force search for you.

I was low key shook when I saw the report since my mom was staying in Brooklyn at the moment. Called her up and she left yesterday for North Carolina. She was shocked when I told her what happened today.

Hate when mass shootings happen in liberal states and you have people talking about if guns were legal it wouldn’t have happened. Ah Yes cause we need more passengers with handguns in tight quarters where everybody is more alert than they normally are

Back
Top Bottom