Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Does it though? London spose to be next level God’s Eye type stuff.
I thought I was buggin at first cuz I remembered this from a movie. Sure enough it was. Fast and furious ain't real my guy.

Screenshot_20220412-203554_Chrome~2.jpg

Any one wanna guess if they gonna take this Frank James guy alive?

I always hope that they do so we can potentially find a true motive. Too many questions and speculations if they gun dude down. Then its gonna be the whole check his background, financials, family, if he was a nut, etc and then make a guess on why he did it.

If hes the guy they need to catch him quick before he flees, offs himself or maybe does it again. As grim as the thought may be but imagine planning a mass shooting and taking no bodies. Is this incentive enough to do it again?

"The shooter, who fled the scene, was described as a 5-foot-5-inch Black man with a heavy build wearing a green construction vest and a gray hooded sweatshirt."

The whole NYPD gonna be out looking for this guy. You cant let off rounds like that in NYC and not have the full force search for you.
a short, fat black dude? wild

to get away, mans would've had to been somewhere dark afterwards, took off the got damn neon vest and then be able to empty out into a crowded area, or sewer system and get out like miles away. anything less, mans days is already numbered

London ramped up their CCTV after the 2007 terrorist bombings there. They become the world leader in survillence after that.
yep. also, the response time is insanely fast. not to mention that you can hear the police sirens every hour, atleast in our neighborhood. :rofl:

yep. also, the response time is insanely fast. not to mention that you can hear the police sirens every hour, atleast in our neighborhood. :rofl:

They say UK police have no guns but idk man in London all them dudes had MP5’s. :lol: Is it just London that has cops that carry?

They say UK police have no guns but idk man in London all them dudes had MP5’s. :lol: Is it just London that has cops that carry?
well, on a typical normal day they don't. most often times it's the stick. unless they get called in dialing 999. nowadays however could be a little bit trickier considering the increase of random domestic terrorist attacks like those stabbing done by islamic militants. so, it's not like they don't have service firearms but what I'm saying is that it is not often used. but still, less shooting involved in comparison to the U.S. and besides, there aren't that much gun violence. you'd get more chances getting the shiv than getting shot.

well, on a typical normal day they don't. most often times it's the stick. unless they get called in dialing 999. nowadays however could be a little bit trickier considering the increase of random domestic terrorist attacks like those stabbing done by islamic militants. so, it's not like they don't have service firearms but what I'm saying is that it is not often used. but still, less shooting involved in comparison to the U.S. and besides, there aren't that much gun violence. you'd get more chances getting the shiv than getting shot.

Now that I think about it I only seen cops there with MP5’s in highly touristy areas and or I guess government buildings.

When Trump was potus there were cops with M16’s or M4’s stationed outside Trump Tower on 5th Ave everyday. Sometimes I see NYPD with rifles in Times Sq or places like the Oculus (majoe travel hub).

Now that I think about it I only seen cops there with MP5’s in highly touristy areas and or I guess government buildings.

When Trump was potus there were cops with M16’s or M4’s stationed outside Trump Tower on 5th Ave everyday. Sometimes I see NYPD with rifles in Times Sq or places like the Oculus (majoe travel hub).

That’s basically correct. Beat cops don’t have guns in England/Scotland/Wales (but they do in Northern Ireland).

The only ones with guns are specially trained firearms officers - they attend when required but also patrol certain high risk areas - airports, some government buildings etc.

Unless you’re one of those you just get the regular baton, pepper spray, cuffs… Not sure about tasers though - I’ve seen them but I can’t remember which level of training has it.

That’s basically correct. Beat cops don’t have guns in England/Scotland/Wales (but they do in Northern Ireland).

The only ones with guns are specially trained firearms officers - they attend when required but also patrol certain high risk areas - airports, some government buildings etc.

Unless you’re one of those you just get the regular baton, pepper spray, cuffs… Not sure about tasers though - I’ve seen them but I can’t remember which level of training has it.
I feel much safer already.

Back
Top Bottom