Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Already strapped
Just be sure to wear your vest everywhere you go. And get trained not just on how to use your gun but on how to subdue a heavily armed active shooter who may use human shields.

edit: I'm 100% for getting a gun yourself, especially when the other side insists on keeping their guns too. But I also don't think it's much of a deterrent to mass shootings. We need to do more, a lot more....

There is a deterrent. Probably a few of them.

However , a more immediate solution is probably going to be that armed security will be everywhere. Just look at how open certain places are and how easy it is to walk into. It's gonna take someone going crazy in a restaurant or yet another grocery store like environment for something to happen.

Ok, so we are becoming like the cops
we prolly do a better job :lol:

Nothing will change until someone who is considered important dies as a result of one of these shootings.

Who’s “important”? I’m asking because that politician from AZ was shot in the head and nothing changed.

It won't ever stop. Reguardless of who dies, it just doesn't matter. Kids, elderly, teens, adults, black white. Nobody actually cares. This is a systematic issue with America and society.

It's just crazy how easily it actually is. They cop assault style weapons and ammo and walk right in soft targets galore. Amazing how much of a coward you have too be. Sit at home in your basement all day with no social skills acting like the world hates you.

Effective gun control could easily end this quickly. I'd imagine we'd have a civil war before legit gun control happens. Be aware of surroundings and stay off the damn phone in public settings. These dudes are straight p$&&#.

Start crossing the street to avoid white people.

If you work in a store/security, single out any whites. "I know you may be innocent yourself, but the stats show otherwise..."

If you're out at a bar and a white guy tries talking to one of your female friends. "Sir, no offense, but I'd prefer you not try to indoctrinate her with your filthy ideology. Even though you yourself may not believe in it, it's in your culture and your blood, and I can't take that risk."

Always gotta eyeball these incel looking dudes at the supermarket for sure

you gotta have heart to pull the trigger

Most dudes vouchin for gun rights will be shaking frozen solid if something go down. This ain’t a movie.

Look at that cop from that school that was caught hiding he probably would of died trying to saving the kids, he knew that.
I suggest yall getting some beta blockers

giphy (1).gif

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

Screenshot_20190804-131116_Chrome.jpg
This gotta be trash. And still trying to protect white folks. There have been 251 mass shootings this year alone. That 62 must stand for thousand.

you gotta have heart to pull the trigger

Most dudes vouchin for gun rights will be shaking frozen solid if something go down. This ain’t a movie.

Look at that cop from that school that was caught hiding he probably would of died trying to saving the kids, he knew that.
Big facts. All these dudes swear they John McClane.

Considering Lennon was assassinated in 1980 in the middle of Manhattan, I’m not sure that I believe that someone “important” dying will bring change.

I guess you could say that was a long time ago but mass shootings were still a thing back then.

Big difference between being assassinated and random mass shootings.

The only way ****** gon react legislation wise is if something with hella entertainers or athletes gets hit smh. That would be terrible ofc but that’s the only way ****** gonna really see how many lives are carelessly being lost in these incidents, if all or a large portion of them are public figures.

This gotta be trash. And still trying to protect white folks. There have been 251 mass shootings this year alone. That 62 must stand for thousand.

Think it may be how they're counted/defined. Different outlets have different definitions. Some events you wouldn't think of as "mass shootings" are classified that way like the little girl that was killed when that guy shot her fam's car on the highway.

Here is a good data set. Viewing on PC is easiest. Has breakdowns for race, mental health, gender, age, etc.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data/

I'm legit at the point that I'm on edge anywhere i go. I'm in a gun loving state and now i feel that i have to be vigilant anywhere i go.

Last edited:
I’m not sure what it’s gonna take for things to change. I thought for sure when them white kids at Sandy Hook got killed they would change some laws.

I was in Vegas when that shooting happened for my bachelor party. I still get chills thinking of that night. My homies and I were supposed to hit the strip and meet folks at the festival. We got too high and didn’t make it to the strip. I often think of them folks who were on the plane to Vegas. There were people sitting in front of us talking about the festival. I wonder if they made it..

Back
Top Bottom