Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

you gotta have heart to pull the trigger

Most dudes vouchin for gun rights will be shaking frozen solid if something go down. This ain’t a movie.

Look at that cop from that school that was caught hiding he probably would of died trying to saving the kids, he knew that.
This the cop that potus said had been training as a cop all his life, but froze up and became a coward when it mattered most? Same potus that vouches for school teachers to be strapped at school? Most of whom most probably have never handled a firearm ever?

Big difference between being assassinated and random mass shootings.

Seems like we look at things differently.

An act of terror is an act of terror, I don't care about the death toll.

You mean to tell me if celebs start getting assassinated, nothing is gonna happen but if one happens to die in a bar shooting along with 3 others, now it's a big deal?

I'm sorry but that seems ridiculous to me.

Running up on one individual with a handgun is not the same as unloading on a crowd of strangers.

“I'm sorry but that seems ridiculous to me.”

Yeah me also, but that’s just how it is nowadays.

The power of a gun is actually insane, I did handgun training for the first time a few weeks ago. I was blown away how powerful something so small can be.

Aiming and pulling the trigger on a human being is super crazy to me. I didn't even want to finish my second target.

All the ammosexuals brag about what they would do if they were there, but what are the laws regarding shooting someone that's a mass shooter? Dude walked in with the gun out, if it's an open carry state, that's legal, but after he shoots the first person, a civilian pops him from behind and kills him, i wonder what they would face, if anything.

We had plans to go to a pop-up shop that my wife has been wanting to go to, but once we read about the Ohio shooting, her anxiety kicked in and led to us cancelling our plans. She’s been battling post-partem depression and anxiety feel really bad because this was something she’s been wanting to do.

Didn’t think it would affect me or my family, but seeing this affect my wife, sucks big time.

I don’t know what will change in this country. But the signs are not encouraging at all.

Truly makes me sad.

All the ammosexuals brag about what they would do if they were there, but what are the laws regarding shooting someone that's a mass shooter? Dude walked in with the gun out, if it's an open carry state, that's legal, but after he shoots the first person, a civilian pops him from behind and kills him, i wonder what they would face, if anything.

Depends on state. In VA we have imminent overt act laws, justifiable and excusable self defense laws, and “defense of others” laws. You are taught in instruction to make escape your first priority and only use these laws if absolutely necessary.

“Do not try to be a hero” was drilled into the heads of people present. You don’t know how many active shooters there are, or the entirety of the situation. Escape is priority #1.

This dude is very calm for someone that almost lost his life. And dudes story doesn't make sense. He says he saw the shooter enter the store with the gun then later he says he thought the sounds he heard were firecrackers.

newflash, so do most millennials.
EA6T-fPWwAANVpV.jpeg

Last edited:
Trump only been President 2 & 1/2 years....

ish been going down since Columbine.

Duh. I said that later in the post :lol:. It’s been at the genesis of this country since it’s inception.

Outlaw slavery....
-Confederate states secede and start a civil war...

End segregation....
-Bomb a school in Alabama

Civil Rights movement....
-Assassinate MLK, Malcolm, COINTELPRO, Attack peaceful protesters

Demographic changes in America
-Violence and mass shootings against minorities

Point is...white supremacy has been at the core of violence to any progress for anybody else in this country. Specifically, the GOP been fostering this for decades since the southern strategy.

But I’ll disengage, because I know you won’t converse in good faith.

da majority of mass shooting victims are also white...

He then goes on to say "y'all were quiet during Orlando and Vegas" even though those threads were like 100+ pages each and have nothing to do with this.

quiet = issuing blame.

da bottom line is you cant make correlations about psychopaths and why they do psychopathic ish.

da same way its moronic to blame video games, and music/movies is also asinine to blame politics.

da majority of mass shooting victims are also white...

quiet = issuing blame.

da bottom line is you cant make correlations about psychopaths and why they do psychopathic ish.

da same way its moronic to blame video games, and music/movies is also asinine to blame politics.

so what if the victims are white? you aware supremacists wanna kill "traitors" too? whites that betray their race. Not only that, their ignorance becomes discriminatory, bigoted, this supremacy forms a mental disease.

Back
Top Bottom