MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Checked my Ross today. Nothing.
frown.gif
Need those ZK3s in 11-12.
nerd.gif

Stopped by my local Ross today in South LA. Luckily the Jumpman Pro's are my size but the Kobe's are too small, size 8. Both $26.99

They only had 1 pair of the Kobe's which I picked up.

i wish chicago had some ross stores... went to one when i was in virginia, BROKE AS HELL!
we got marshalls but ive never seen anything worth getting there.

Originally Posted by jbv1

Checked both sites selling AJ III True Blues & weird how they stop at sz 11... & for $300 a pop ; tack on $30 shipping.

Whoa.
That's because it's a Hong Kong store. It's pretty hard to find sizes higher than 11 out there from what I have noticed.

these black/black huarache 09's are at the A.J. Wright where I work for $50
Only two pairs though, size 12 and 15.

xazyb9.jpg

if anyone can find a pair of KOBE III size 11 or 11.5 at your ROSS please hit me up . I will tip generously

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Any new news on the jordan packs at footlocker/footaction/champs being marked back down to $99?

heard they got shipped to outlets....

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

anyone that is interested FNL has a fsr restock on the DMP 2
From personal experience, I would not waste your time with a FNL restock.

I agree with 4w. I don't like dealing with FNL bc they don't have a warehouse and the product needs to be shipped from a store.

^^^ Yeah but there are probably quite a few stores in more remote areas of the country, that don\t have a lot of hypebeasts and resellers who are still sittingon plenty of packs...these were not hard to get in those types of areas...trust me, finishline is able to fill plenty of those orders today.

Back
Top Bottom