MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

I didnt personally get the DMP 2 because I don't like them. I didnt know if anyone else wanted to press their luck though.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ EXACTLY. orders will be fulfilled. this pack FLOPPED.

^^lol. if this was a huge failure, the discounts will be forthcoming quickly. might be better to sit on the sidelines now and feast later.

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Originally Posted by xubo1006

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

also they have almost a FSR on the kobe 2k4 lasers
309957-153
for 49.99
and the Melo 4s for 49.99 FSR

at the kissimmee clearance center
Are those shoes located at Kissimmee, FL? Do they accept phone order?
[h3]
[/h3]
according to a earlier post. the kissimmeee outlet doesnt ship.

They ship. I just ordered mine today and they are shipping them to NYC.

^ o damn i remember someone a while back posted that the clearance outlets dont ship but i guess they do... my fault

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

^ o damn i remember someone a while back posted that the clearance outlets dont ship but i guess they do... my fault
Well when I asked the first thing they told me was, depends what it is. Sounds like they wont ship an item like a shirt or shorts but they shippedthe shoes without a problem.

If anyone finds a pair of Asia Kobe III's at Ross in a sz 9-10, I will tip you generously if you can help me out.

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

sarteaga0408, what was your total? I'm sorta tempted to order a pair myself
It was about $56 shipped. Since they are being shipped to me in NYC, they didn't charge me tax.

ross had nothing but alot of air max boots and size 20 crazy 8s for 6 bucks which i might go back and cop just for laughs

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

3man, that is a crazy price for penny iii's props to you...I would def. Scoop 2 11.5's at that price...oh well

Me too Grizz but I had to settle for the 12 which actually fits snug. I looked like a damn Octupus grabbing those boxes,
laugh.gif
probably going to save the other pairs for my sons.

I went to San Marcos today. Only thing they had were the Jordan 2009's for $160. That's probably the dumbest price I have ever seen.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Best deal I found in a while, got these at Sports Seasons.

365302498.jpg

Someone tell me how much I paid for these again I don't have my contacts in.
laugh.gif

365302534.jpg

Total savings $337.50
pimp.gif
i know im late can i get the info or a sz 13

same with the kobes a 13 if anyone sees them and can scoop em hit me in the inbox

Sick Update on Shoejocky.com

-Jordan 12 Nubucks
-Raging Bulls Package will be on sale for $280.00 shipped on Saturday !... that's right $280.00 SHIPPED FOR THE PACK... Don't miss out !!!!
-Restocks on the following SB's
-Dunk High Venom
-Dunk High Mr.Bratrud
-Dunk High Goofy Boy
-Dunk High Big Gulp
-Dunk Low Prem A4D
-Dunk Low Eire
-Dunk Low Prem New Castles
-Tre AD NY Mets
-7 Different P-Rod 2 Colors
-Random goodies from 2007/2008

Keep in mind, June SB will be here by Mid Week ( Next Week ) Supreme P-Rods, Blazer High, Gino 3 Dunk Low, etc, etc, etc...

www.shoejocky.com
http://site.shoejocky.com/blog/
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/shoejocky
Follow us on Myspace www.myspace.com/myspace

Originally Posted by coolcat4

stop by at south chicago they still have the retro 12 in size 8.5 and a 12 i think.
They only have a size 9 left, talked to my guy there today. He said Gurnee Mills Factory Store is getting the XII's tomorrow though, so goodluck to everyone that wants them. $119.99, he said probably like 110 pair total.

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

stop by at south chicago they still have the retro 12 in size 8.5 and a 12 i think.
They only have a size 9 left, talked to my guy there today. He said Gurnee Mills Factory Store is getting the XII's tomorrow though, so good luck to everyone that wants them. $119.99, he said probably like 110 pair total.
Thanks Nikeman. No XIs?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

They only have a size 9 left, talked to my guy there today. He said Gurnee Mills Factory Store is getting the XII's tomorrow though, so good luck to everyone that wants them. $119.99, he said probably like 110 pair total.
Thanks Nikeman. No XIs?
frown.gif
Not that I know of, just the XII's. They received the XI's a month back, but never got the XII's with them like South Chicago didwhen they received them.

Back
Top Bottom