MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Originally Posted by don23lucia

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Best deal I found in a while, got these at Sports Seasons.

365302498.jpg

Someone tell me how much I paid for these again I don't have my contacts in.
laugh.gif

365302534.jpg

Total savings $337.50
pimp.gif
i know im late can i get the info or a sz 13

same with the kobes a 13 if anyone sees them and can scoop em hit me in the inbox
frown.gif
im still waitin for the price to drop around my way, theystill 145

Not sure if i should cop another pair of CDP Taxi's..i mean i have the OG's and the CDP's..do i really need another pair?

Prolly not..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

has anyone check for bgrade for the Last 23s premiers or the emienm 2s?
i know the titaniums hit 1 outlet. i think 4 pair... never saw the sales floor. doubt either of those will see the floor either
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

has anyone check for bgrade for the Last 23s premiers or the emienm 2s?
i know the titaniums hit 1 outlet. i think 4 pair... never saw the sales floor. doubt either of those will see the floor either
embarassed.gif
when i went to orlando this past weekend.. i was talking to one of managers and he said that when rare shoes like those. the employees run and getthem fast and nike is suppose to have a limited to 2 pairs to employee and he said sometimes they still buy more than 2...

^^^ nike also has a limit on how many shoes of the same model a customer can purchase (10 pair i think) but ive seen people buy whole inventories and load upuhauls. its alot of stuff nike is supposed to do but doesnt lol

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^ nike also has a limit on how many shoes of the same model a customer can purchase (10 pair i think) but ive seen people buy whole inventories and load up uhauls. its alot of stuff nike is supposed to do but doesnt lol
its true only some managers follow instructions cause when i worked at a outlet i was going to buy about 8 pairs of DOTD dunks and then only letme buy 2.

major gratitude to nikeman!!! i finally got some XIIs after two previous unsuccessful attempts via phone.

FYI...the employee said they also somehow got 2 pairs of CDP XIs (size 10.5) in the shipment with the XIIs. i got one pair, so there might still be anotherpair. call and give it a try.

peace!

Who Wants CPD XI's????

Nike AZ Mills 480-897-1312
got about 130 pairs (i just verified this morning)
Wont hit the sales floor till about 12-1 .....

Have Fun!

Originally Posted by theserkis

Who Wants CPD XI's????

Nike AZ Mills 480-897-1312
got about 130 pairs (i just verified this morning)
Wont hit the sales floor till about 12-1 .....

Have Fun!
just got off the fone with a guy name Tim he said he cant take any fone orders until the shipments is being recieved which it HAS NOT beenrecieced yet. and he told me to call back in a few hours.. soo gooodluck guys cuz we are all going to need it.

i hope everyone who is planning to get these don't have multiple pairs already. i'm not hatin, but i got shut out last drop and i do not own a singlepair.

I've been waiting for this for a long time....I dont know how many times i've missed out on these....but this will be my first pair...i hope i get 1.

I just ordered my xii's from gurnee mills. The guy was pretty cool about it and didn't take long to order. Should have gotten his name. thanks for theinformation!!!

Back
Top Bottom