MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Originally Posted by theserkis

Who Wants CPD XI's????

Nike AZ Mills 480-897-1312
got about 130 pairs (i just verified this morning)
Wont hit the sales floor till about 12-1 .....

Have Fun!
just got off the fone with a guy name Tim he said he cant take any fone orders until the shipments is being recieved which it HAS NOT been recieced yet. and he told me to call back in a few hours.. soo gooodluck guys cuz we are all going to need it.

All the info is right there...

Yeah, so they have the 11's and 12's? Are they selling them in the pack or by themselves? Sorry I sound like an idiot

they only have the 11's. i dont get how people r confused. those 12's r from a different outlet. the shipment is coming in anywhere from now till 1west coast time. good luck everyone!

man, if you guys want these shoes bad enough, you'll read through the last 2 pages to get the info. it's not that difficult. it's all there inplain english.

Were not debating whether or not it's a limit of one per customer or not. They weren't taking phone orders yet when you said you ordered your size 10.

on hold right now....
frown.gif

yo stop playin. i've been trying to get through and i swear it is off the hook. i'm telling you, these fools are lying.

Back
Top Bottom