Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Was a great fight. Lived up to the hype. Everyone was a winner (Mayweather, McGregor, and the paying fans). Watched it at Mirage like the sheep that I am and all 2,000 people inside the hall were entertained. What set out to be a money grab ended up delivering. Can't complain.

Buzzed head w/full beard Mcgregor is trash.

He needs to keep the comb over with hardpart. He was winning titles that way

McGregor should have at least took a knee. The fight could have seemed a bit close. Maybe the judges would give some rounds to Conor. Conor has weak stamina but he can recover well. Ref did a good job, was really lenient throughout the fight, a lot of rabid punches from Conor that should have deducted a couple points to be honest but I can see those punches being in his nature as an MMA fighter.

I'm happy that Floyd got the W but Floyd looks super washed. He better stay retired.

IMG_0202.PNG

Was a great fight. Lived up to the hype. Everyone was a winner (Mayweather, McGregor, and the paying fans). Watched it at Mirage like the sheep that I am and all 2,000 people inside the hall were entertained. What set out to be a money grab ended up delivering. Can't complain.
ballin on em huh

Okay let's see the 12 round sparring footage with Paulie.

And then we can get ourselves ready for McGregor vs Malinaggi live on PPV

floyd saying he has to make sure that his guy placed the right bet on stoppage in the late rounds :lol:
i wonder how much conor bet on his going into the late rounds

Double chin Paulie lasted 12 rounds where as peak physical condition Conner couldn't even hide his fatigue on the ropes with Floyd

Back
Top Bottom