Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
i was impressed with conor and think he definitely deserves his share of props. but floyd just killed him with the stamina and patience.

I have a new found respect for Mcgregor he went 10 rounds with TBE and kept the fight close. Not bad for a dude fighting for his first time in a boxing ring.
That's the one thing I will give Mcgregor
But he got outclassed once it was Round 4

Fight was like an athletic 6"7 dude that has never hooped walking in the gym and beating 39 year old Kobe tomorrow. **** just not go happen.

They're on their way to a thousand dollar dinner right now. "Man, I can't believe they gave me a 100 mill for that." "You're welcome" *kobe voice

They gotta do Mayweather McGregor 2 for another $100 mil. This was a good fight.

^conor loses this time in split decision. sets up a trilogy fight
even more $ to be made for these guys

No rematch. This result was inevitable. Legit boxers gotta be heated how they let an amateur jump the line and get a 100 Ms in the process.

No rematch. This result was inevitable. Legit boxers gotta be heated how they let an amateur jump the line and get a 100 Ms in the process.

legit boxers couldnt sell mayweather on a "fight"
floyd aint trying to get hit hit at 40 and risk a loss to some young fighter

Impressed by Conor, mayweather didn't look as sharp as he used to but that wasn't even was expected, I was definitely entertained.

How does Dana set up a McGregor fight after this? Does he let Greggy lay low for a bit or what?

McGregor needs to back to UFC and defend his title.

2 division champion but 0 title defenses smh. But the UFC has no choice but to cut him a check cause he's the only cash cow left

Back
Top Bottom