Me and my cousin..

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Lo Sweater

formerly troyd
Man i feel disgusted. I smashed my cousin. Not even joking. Cant believe it went down

We always been close. Ever since we were kids. Anyways im at her house and were watching tv. Im just on my phone and looking at the tv. She eventually puts her head on my shoulder. It was whatever. Then she puts her hand on my thigh. I started to get a boner and then she starts rubbing it thru my pants

I didnt stop her and eventually we smashed. 2 times actually. Id be lying if i said i didn't enjoy it. Shes a dime forreal. Body is right. I couldn't stop her. Anyways i started to think **** over. I knew i was wrong for what i did. I told her that this can't happen again

She starts flipping out saying how she thought it meant something. Then she threatened to tell my fam. Like i blackmailed her into doing that. Make it seem like im the bad guy. **** man im so ******. My life is over nt fam. I told my mom and she got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget it, yo homes to bel air! I pulled up to a house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cab yo homes smell ya later, looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of bel air

That's so crazy op because last week I smashed my cousin. Not even joking. Cant believe it went down

We always been close. Ever since we were kids. Anyways im at her house and were watching tv. Im just on my phone and looking at the tv. She eventually puts her head on my shoulder. It was whatever. Then she puts her hand on my thigh. I started to get a boner and then she starts rubbing it thru my pants

I didnt stop her and eventually we smashed. 2 times actually. Id be lying if i said i didn't enjoy it. Shes a dime forreal. Body is right. I couldn't stop her. Anyways i started to think **** over. I knew i was wrong for what i did. I told her that this can't happen again

She starts flipping out saying how she thought it meant something. Then she threatened to tell my fam. Like i blackmailed her into doing that. Make it seem like im the bad guy. **** man im so ******. My life is over nt fam. I told my mom and she got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget it, yo homes to bel air! I pulled up to a house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cab yo homes smell ya later, looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of bel air

Log
Man i feel disgusted. I smashed my cousin. Not even joking. Cant believe it went down

View media item 1232934

Ignoring the troll posts above (really?
eyes.gif
), how closely related are you and the cousin, OP?

I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through. Are you a praying man? Feel free to send me a PM if you are; because I know I'll be sending prayers your way.

Keep the faith, man. 
mean.gif

I'll leave you with one of my favorite sermon videos. I watch this all the time when some ****** up things happen and I feel like there's no way out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom