:::Meet iPad::: (It really is magical.)

i don't understand how that thing is comfortable to hold....

not even trying to be smug, can someone explain how it's best to hold

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Lame
laugh.gif
, My sister wants to get me one but I don't want it.

Damn send it over here, id gladly take one for free

I was leaving work, and this guy was taking his ipad out the box. As soon as he got it out it slipped out his hands and the whole screen shattered...

He was in tears
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

I was leaving work, and this guy was taking his ipad out the box. As soon as he got it out it slipped out his hands and the whole screen shattered...

He was in tears
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There has to be some kind of warranty, right? Guy is probably on suicide watch as we speak.

He was in tears
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Isnt the iPad made with the same glass as an iPhone? Ive dropped my iphone numerous times and it hasnt shattered
eek.gif

i personally see no purpose for the ipad but i know apple fans are going to eat this gimmick up

You've got to tip your hats to Apple. Thats an excellently run company, they know ipad in its current state is good but its not obviously as good as it could be. What was really stopping them from putting in a multi-tasking OS, a forward facing camera, flash based video? They can bank off this lesser version and in 6-12 months release the iPad 2 with all the lacking features move just as many units if now more. I think its very intentional, and very clever if so. They did the same thing with ipods/iphone and now they are enjoying considerable success in those markets, in a few years EVERYONE will have a ipad just like everyone has an ipod or iphone now.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

He was in tears
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Isnt the iPad made with the same glass as an iPhone? Ive dropped my iphone numerous times and it hasnt shattered
eek.gif
screen on the ipad is 10x bigger so it will break easier im sure.

Originally Posted by Cz7

You've got to tip your hats to Apple. Thats an excellently run company, they know ipad in its current state is good but its not obviously as good as it could be. What was really stopping them from putting in a multi-tasking OS, a forward facing camera, flash based video? They can bank off this lesser version and in 6-12 months release the iPad 2 with all the lacking features move just as many units if now more. I think its very intentional, and very clever if so. They did the same thing with ipods/iphone and now they are enjoying considerable success in those markets, in a few years EVERYONE will have a ipad just like everyone has an ipod or iphone now.

and that's the truth, ruth...  but i will get a 3g as a graduation gift and use in grad school!!!

Originally Posted by just reason

Originally Posted by Cz7

and that's the truth, ruth...  but i will get a 3g as a graduation gift and use in grad school!!!
realtalk...

Went to the apple store today to check it out.
Don't see what the big fuzz is.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Spoiler [+]
both on ebay already...trying to make a quick hundred or two
ohwell.gif
its nice as hell thou
Terrible.

just played with one earlier. It's pretty dope in my opinion. Would love to have one, but don't really need one at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom