::MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES SEASON THREAD: Grizzlies Waiting Before Offering Z-Bo Extension::

gg by the grizz.

camby played the first quarter and got hurt i think.

they just started their first win streak. hopefully they can extend it to 3 games on saturday against the sixers. its time for conley to go.

Hopefully after Jennings destroys him on Sat.. The management will get the picture.

They played some kind of D today
pimp.gif

Thabeet scored a few buckets
eek.gif

BHZ or anyone, how often do yall go to games?

Heard through the grapevine a good girlfriend of mine booked me a few days in feb. to stay in memphis for X-mas w/ some courtside tickets... I hope it'sfor the lakers & Cavs back to back
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

BHZ or anyone, how often do yall go to games?

Heard through the grapevine a good girlfriend of mine booked me a few days in feb. to stay in memphis for X-mas w/ some courtside tickets... I hope it's for the lakers & Cavs back to back
nerd.gif

whenever i come home from school. i don't know if they have any games during thanksgiving break, but i know i'll be at some during christmas. if youdid get courtside at one of those games, you got lucky. those really be the only teams to actually sell out in memphis every year.
laugh.gif

Gasol is a beast.

Gasol & Thabeet on court at same time
pimp.gif

looking good. future frontcourt?
nerd.gif

thabeet is starting to play like a man! i can't believe what i'm seeing from him. got a dunk, putback, a few boards and a blocked shot in his first 5mins on the court.

rudy been serving iggy or anybody guarding him.

he's finally getting it. Conley isn't.

marcus williams should be the starting pg. Everytime he's in, good things happen.

sam young is just nasty

grizz looking good against sacramento.

i didn't see the bucks game, but i was disappointed due to 2nd half play. hopefully they keep it up tonight and can be 4-1 after waiving iverson.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ the starting Lineups stats tonight.

If the bench could give 20+ like tonight more W's should pile up

Even though the opponents haven't been that good, it's nice to know they're beating who they should beat.

pimp.gif
@ the starting Lineups stats tonight.

If the bench could give 20+ like tonight more W's should pile up

the bench has been playing good as of late especially sam young.

memphis has the 3rd most efficient starting lineup in the league and randolph/gasol are the only two players on the same team averaging more 15+ points and 10+rebounds.

young in particular has been playing great.

phoenix on wednesday. should be a good game and oj usually plays well against them. they beat phoenix last season and it won't be an easy.

the grizz playing D!!!
pimp.gif

Up 42-17..

Thabeet
pimp.gif

Lineup with gasol thabeet mayo n rudy lookin serious

the grizz playing D!!!
pimp.gif

Up 42-17..

Thabeet
pimp.gif

Lineup with gasol thabeet mayo n rudy lookin serious

feels good to know what I'm talking about. Lol

I knew the grizz would start getting it together. They're looking great tonite. Too bad I'm on the road headed to memphis. Hopefully they can maintainthat lead. Thabeet and gasol will be one hell of a frontcourt.

looks like tinsley will be the starting pg.

this has got to be the funniest *$$$. Team full of so called cancers coming together to play as a team. Tinsley looked like a true leader down the stretch.I'm very surprised.

Back
Top Bottom