::MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES SEASON THREAD: Grizzlies Waiting Before Offering Z-Bo Extension::

I'm effing with the Grizz. Ya looking good.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

looks like tinsley will be the starting pg.

this has got to be the funniest *$$$. Team full of so called cancers coming together to play as a team. Tinsley looked like a true leader down the stretch. I'm very surprised.
im starting to take my words back.

you guys still aint close to sniffin the playoffs though. hopefully i can eat my words when spring comes...and marc gasol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]Hasheem Thabeet, C[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]4-7[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]+6[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

looks like tinsley will be the starting pg.

this has got to be the funniest *$$$. Team full of so called cancers coming together to play as a team. Tinsley looked like a true leader down the stretch. I'm very surprised.
im starting to take my words back.

you guys still aint close to sniffin the playoffs though. hopefully i can eat my words when spring comes...and marc gasol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
ok. the goal before iverson was on the team was for the team to winclose to 40 games and make the playoffs in their 3rd final year of the rebuilding season anyways. the team is still working out kinks, but its scary how goodthis team can be when they actually play defense because there are very few teams in the league who can match the production of our starters.

marc gasol only averages around 8 shot attempts a night. can you imagine if he actually got the ball 5-7 more times in the paint the type of numbers he wouldbe putting up? he's averaging 15ppg on 8 shot attempts

sick.gif

Mayo was 9/14 19pts 6assist 0to's..

He needs to find a way to get to the line more and his ppg would go up at least 4pts

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

That Pau Gasol trade was a raping but it's looking better...
nerd.gif

yep, now its starting to look ALOT more even. experts probably won't allow it to look even anyways, but we basically got randolph, marc, arthur and whoeverwe pick up in this year's draft for pau and darko. with the way way randolph and marc have been producing, we got the better end of the deal. but, ofcourse LAL won the championship.

i'm happy things are panning out. tinsley and randolph are both playing like they want to stay in the league alot longer and change their image which is agood thing. hope it can continue the rest of the season.

having tinsley on the team reminds me of when we had damon stoudamire running the one during one of our playoff years. he's a commanding leader andisn't scared like conley.

i'm waiting a while before i say i was right.

laugh.gif

OJ and Randolph haven't even got going yet and Memphis is tearing LAC up looking like a playoff team.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ these _ playin the 4th like they're that good of a team.. And of course when the game gets close they stop playin like a team & goin 1 on 1

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

roll.gif

your slaw ##$ get quiet when the team impresses.
laugh.gif

i can't believe the team had a major collapse. i actually can believe it, but i never thought they would give up the lead. memphis will be very good whenits all said it done. stupid losses like that set the team back. you can't blow out blazers and hold the lead in the 4th, then blowout the clippers andlose the lead in the 4th.

Hollins needs to give the lineup of OJ, Sam,Rudy, Gasol & or thabeet a try

Speaking of Rudy
nerd.gif

Source: Wolves Have Eyes on Rudy Gay

The Timberwolves are interested in forward Rudy Gay, sources told HoopsWorld.
Gay, who turned down a contract extension with the Grizzlies this past offseason, is set to become a restricted free agent after the season.

"I think he's going to regret that," the source said of Gay turning down a lucrative extension with Memphis. "I don't see how he gets more than that on the open market next summer."

Minnesota has a good amount of cap space next summer but there's no way they'll be able to lure away LeBron or Wade. Next best thing onthe market is Rudy.

I figured we would lose without Rudy tonight and after that major collapse the night before.

But, if Memphis loses Rudy for NOTHING, I think I will officially disown the team. That's saying alot coming from me. lol

Back
Top Bottom