Messed Up ot Not: Teaching Your Kids About Santa Clause (At All)

My father told me, "ain't no white man bringing you any gifts. Your family is. That guy dressed in the Santa suit is your uncle."

Dude made sure I knew what it was :lol:

My daughter knows he aint real (kids at school ftw) but my wife wants to keep the whole thing going :rolleyes. My son is 2, he doesn't care, he just knows he gets to rip wrapping paper and get new toys

Think its fine either way. Only have a problem with people who don't want to do the whole Santa thing try to ruin for parents that want to teach Santa.

Think its fine either way. Only have a problem with people who don't want to do the whole Santa thing try to ruin for parents that want to teach Santa.

Word. If you feel like you don't want kids to not believe in Santa, that's cool but keep it to yourself. We don't need a movement for that. Let kids enjoy being kids and believing in these non-harmful seasonal characters.

:lol: some NTers sound like such bitter losers

I was saying that in another thread yesterday. Cats here are some of the most cynical people I've ever seen and for no reason. Just a bunch of half-empty cup folks :rolleyes

Last edited:
I was raised with Christmas gifts and even tho I don't follow religion, so will my kids. It's only fair

I don't think it should be a shock that some dudes that spend all day on a message board seem disgruntled with their lives :lol:

Last edited:
I tell my boys about santa but i hate when some tries take a dump on my kids being happy.

If you dont believe fine but let my child be in the moment .

The message of st nick for me and what i teach is that be good to others and try to make folks happy

After christmas we teach and celebrste kwanzaa which is also important

I don't think it should be a shock that some dudes that spend all day on a message board seem disgruntled with their lives :lol:

For the longest I thought NT was the last corner on the web.

That we were all like minded everyday working men.

But years passing and I'm really starting to question dudes.

Like we really have some in my momma basement dudes on here :lol:

For the longest I thought NT was the last corner on the web.

That we were all like minded everyday working men.

But years passing and I'm really starting to question dudes.

Like we really have some in my momma basement dudes on here
laugh.gif
Its worse than that.

We have dudes that went to College in north america here.

People that mock men acting like men.  People that mock the men that risk it all to protect them.

People that pretty much deny the reasons we get to live like we do.

Turns out the tighter someones joggers are, the less likely it is, they have ever thought about anything in depth

Wouldn't celebrating Festivus be better?
Classic!

Its worse than that.
People that mock men acting like men.  People that mock the men that risk it all to protect them.
Turns out the tighter someones joggers are, the less likely it is, they have ever thought about anything in depth
What's even worst are the white supremacist on here.

Originally Posted by Titanium Tea  

Its worse than that.

Its worse than that.
View media item 1433674
Lol

Dude saying a whole bunch of nothing.

My father told me, "ain't no white man bringing you any gifts. Your family is. That guy dressed in the Santa suit is your uncle."

Dude made sure I knew what it was
laugh.gif
this is about as real as it gets. lmao
Word. If you feel like you don't want kids to not believe in Santa, that's cool but keep it to yourself. We don't need a movement for that. Let kids enjoy being kids and believing in these non-harmful seasonal characters.

this is how i feel. i would want my child to have the whole child experience. i wouldn't want my child to grow up too fast because life is hard and you will be an adult for the rest of your life. gotta enjoy childhood while you can. 

Last edited:
I remember either watching a video of or reading an article where a psychologist talked about lying to your kids about Santa.

Said it really ***** with the childs trust in adults, as well as other long term psychological effects.

Last edited:
I remember either watching a video of or reading an article where a psychologist talked about lying to your kids about Santa.

Said it really ***** with the childs trust in adults, as well as other long term psychological effects.

Im tellin you first hand.

It does not.

What grown *** man you see walkin around that legit believes in santy clause?

Let the lil kids enjoy the thot of santa.

Shouldnt be older then 7 beleivng in that ***** tho.

Back
Top Bottom