Messed Up ot Not: Teaching Your Kids About Santa Clause (At All)

So, not teaching your kids about a fairy tale man is "hating life" :lol:

#NTEXTREMES
Yea, I don't get it.

Not sure how that is robbing them of a childHOOD. Dudes acting like ALL innocence is lost by telling a child Santa isn't real.

Then one dude said, "Don't want my kids growing up too fast."

How is that related to THIS situation

Im tellin you first hand.

It does not.
So you're discrediting Dr.'s who have done research and studies on this?
laugh.gif

If I had kids id tell them santa was fake.

Then id tell them the entire holiday was created to move merchandise and stimulate the economy.

Id tell them that Charles dickens creative writing was used as gospel to demonize anyone questioning the holidays baseless foundations. 

Then id tell them....dont ruin other kids fairy tales at school and not to worry , youre still getting hella presents. 

If when you are older, you agree its crap and want to cut it all out, we can do that

They eventually will find out Santa ain't real, my sister had to break out the vid camera and catch my parents at night putting the gifts out to ruin it for us young ins.

I thought wrestling was real a lot longer than I thought Santa was real so yea

Let em find out on their own

Santa is basically a real life cartoon, and I'm sure kids think cartoons are real too. Just something fun to see innocent children buy into and get excited about.

Cats in this thread sound like they'll go to Disney world and snatch mickey's head off to keep it 100 with their child. On some "i can't let my child think a mouse can afford a majestic Palace like this'.

Thin line between keeping it real and being ridiculous.
"daddy look at me, I'm a princess"
"no the hell you're not. Neither your mother nor I assumed any royal titles, therefore you have none. You are in pre-k and your doing a horrible job at spelling. Go grab the legal pad and a pencil."
[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji] :pimp:

"daddy, grandpa stole my nose!!!"
"no, your nose is in fact still in tact with your face. Grandpa stole from the irs in 1987 and 2011. That's why he was on "vacation" until your 3rd birthday. Nah scratch that, he was in Lexington correctional facility. Gotta keep it [emoji]128175[/emoji]."
[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji] b :pimp:

"daddy where do babies come from? Bobby at school said angels come down kissed mommy on her belly. "
" nah that's bs. You see those henny bottles on top of the fridge? Me and your mom and your uncle Tony ran through all 4 bottles in a day. And had your mom on some bang bus steez. I'm still waiting for the paternity test to come back so stop calling me daddy for now. Just refer to me as Reginald for now."
:smh: all the way [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]
:lol: i like this guy. i also like when people that don't have kids give advice about raising kids. not that it completely disqualifies you from having an opinion, just that things change once you have that baby in your life. i know my views changed.

I never celebrated xmas my whole life growing up, my daughter's mother however always did so she gets our daughter presents etc. while I don't.  Santa is obviously a silly fairytale

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] @ "studies" being done on this topic. Anyone that buys those "studies" WANTS to believe that nonsense.

It is nonsense and you know it is man

It's nonsense to do studies to see what kind of psychological effects that sort of lie can have on a child?

Kids are gullible. They'll believe anything. Tell them santas a green lizard and they'll believe it. As long as the lizard buys them something

A study on THIS topic is foolishness

You realize the studies aren't trying to prove or disprove the existence of Santa, right?

I just don't see how it's "foolish" to research the potential effects that such an elaborate and outlandish lie could have on children when it's presented to them as reality during their formative years

I don't know if you are being serious or not right now, but I will humor you.

How can you accurately determine how much of an effect that "lie" has on a person?

That is why I am calling the "study" foolishness.

Back
Top Bottom