Met the perfect girl but then she dropped a bomb on me............

You get it from skin to skin contact so shorty could be a virgin and have had outercourse and gotten it or only performed oral sex and gotten it.

OP does ol girl let guys perform oral sex on her?

Gotten is a word right? Doesn't look right for some reason.

She told me that if she is just having a meaningless hook up with a dude she doesn't tell him but she tells dudes that mean something to her.

tracy.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

ATLien Seeko wrote:

O, you ain know?! You still a virgin if he dont put it in her VAGINA ONLY. Mouth, butt and all the rest of the holes dont count.

These are the virgins we are left with today.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I really dont care, for the record... Experience >>>> *

laugh.gif

til this day i dont understand how a guy can take a female older then 21 serious why she says she still has her V card. 

i had a JO in college, she was a *virgin* well at least her boyfriend of 2 years thought so. he was back home in her hometown. whenever i got bored i would go to the store and get a bottle of 12 dollar E&J
sick.gif
. Call her and two of her homegirls over and me and the crew would go to town on their mouth. then she would go back to her room and call her bf and say good night.

moral of the story dont buy these %$$!%% lies when they talk that virgin crap.

I know plenty of girls over 21 who have their v-card. mouth, vagina,hands and butt included.
  But yes a lot of girls lie, I think they feel that title will give them more respect.
 She tells her dude cause she wants him to see her as an angel or something.

Consider yourself lucky OP.

Ol girl I dated for a couple months got tested while we were together and found out the same thing.  Had me shook as +$*% thinking I caught it, but I got lucky, clean.  Callin me after we split (unrelated to the results) talkin bout 'I got tested again im negative' on some take me back !!%+.  Its tough, but you dont want anything to do with that.

Don't post pics OP, you know how some members are around here.
30t6p3b.gif

Instead cheer yourself up with your signature, "over exaggerated" story telling skills. Usually they annoy me because people slurp them up when they are not that funny.

But... I think they will help.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

She isn't "willingly" giving people Herpes ya'll haah. She just doesn"t have sex without a condom and she doesn't have "flare ups".

Well as a 3rd year medical student, I can tell you you can get the Herp even when her stuff looks fine, so don't even think about it. WTH is wrong with you?

Condoms don't even protect against herpes.  I thought everyone knew that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Her argument was that they wear condoms and she doesn't do it when it flares up. She says it very rarely flares up and its hard to contract through a condom and a non irratation period. I don't give a damn as much as I want to beat I'M NOT! Honestly I'm more hurt by the fact that she is such an incredible catch outside of that. I'm telling you this chick is AMAZING! Sure everyone has "faults" but that's too big for me. Life is a trip like that sometimes. Back to the drawing board..............
yeah she lets dudes smash and doesn't tell them about that herp derp. sure sounds amazing to me

indifferent.gif

yeah shorty falls into the "alright to murder" category for her grimey antics and nonchalant attitude about it....imagine how you wouldve raged on her if you had already smanged her...now imagine you go get tested and you herped out = murderous rage.

laugh.gif

Damn man.

It's up to you if you want to join that club. Don't know what she was thinking, there's dating sites for ppl like her but she busy wasting your time trying to convert you. Drop this trifling #%%@*-trollop and expose her to everyone you know and the internet for her heinous crimes against man. Shh disgusting. This broad got nerve

Why are people telling me to drop her as if I said I was debating anything? There is a 0% chanced of me even kissing her let alone having sex. I'm not defending her in any way shape or form but I'm not posting pics. I'm going to check her on the whole sex without telling guys thing. That is unacceptable and foul. The whole point of the thread was not for advice but to let you guys know that just being wild with the sex game is dangerous, seriously. People always think it can't happen to them and it will and its more common then you think. Hell some of ya'll probably have it or someone is probably lurking and has it. I'm personally not built for that V.D. life.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

I know plenty of girls over 21 who have their v-card. mouth, vagina,hands and butt included.
  But yes a lot of girls lie, I think they feel that title will give them more respect.
 She tells her dude cause she wants him to see her as an angel or something.

im hoping your a female...please tell me your a female.

Back
Top Bottom