Met the perfect girl but then she dropped a bomb on me............

^ its so real its unbelievable dude. I don't even see how cats could even wanna go inside anything that doesn't have clearance from the doc. I'm seriously not even kissing @@@%@* anymore unless I see documentation. I got to much at stake to be walking around with a recurring rash on my face or broccoli penis.

How do you know it was Gods plan to not give you herpes?

If god is responsible for the good then its responsible for the bad?

On top of that if its in gods plan, what do you think prayer will do? Do you really think you can change the mind of an all knowing entity that would know what you ask before you even ask it, to change things that it already knew would happen to you?

God is trolling if you ask me OP. I was prepared to give you an honest answer until you start blabbering about god setting you up for the okie-doke. Or maybe you met a chick that was irresponsible and wants to get you caught up.

But hey, since god created everything then god created the herpes which was meant for that girl anyways.

Did you ever think that she was being super cooperative in the first place because she knew she was on the losing end of the stick? Watch her real attitude come out now that you know she has herpes. She HAD to play along with you because you were giving her attention she rarely gets because she caught something. She knows dudes are liable to run so she has to tone down her sass and learn to work with dudes.

If you really want to get into this then if nothing else GET TO KNOW HER BEYOND HER INTIAL IMPRESSION. If I were you, i'd say just start over...cause now herp is all thats going to be on your mind. She knows she can't hold that over your head anymore so look for inconsistencies in her actions that show the difference between who she tries to be and who she really is. Shes going to probably be fronting SUPER hard just to compensate for the fact that shes a vector for the herp.

But hey, do you man.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

I know plenty of girls over 21 who have their v-card. mouth, vagina,hands and butt included.
  But yes a lot of girls lie, I think they feel that title will give them more respect.
 She tells her dude cause she wants him to see her as an angel or something.

im hoping your a female...please tell me your a female.

laugh.gif
I am

Originally Posted by sillyputty

On top of that if its in gods plan, what do you think prayer will do? Do you really think you can change the mind of an all knowing entity that would know what you ask before you even ask it, to change things that it already knew would happen to you?

God is trolling if you ask me OP. I was prepared to give you an honest answer until you start blabbering about god setting you up for the okie-doke. Or maybe you met a chick that was irresponsible and wants to get you caught up.

But hey, since god created everything then god created the herpes which was meant for that girl anyways.

Did you ever think that she was being super cooperative in the first place because she knew she was on the losing end of the stick? Watch her real attitude come out now that you know she has herpes. She HAD to play along with you because you were giving her attention she rarely gets because she caught something. She knows dudes are liable to run so she has to tone down her sass and learn to work with dudes.

If you really want to get into this then if nothing else GET TO KNOW HER BEYOND HER INTIAL IMPRESSION. If I were you, i'd say just start over...cause now herp is all thats going to be on your mind. She knows she can't hold that over your head anymore so look for inconsistencies in her actions that show the difference between who she tries to be and who she really is. Shes going to probably be fronting SUPER hard just to compensate for the fact that shes a vector for the herp.

But hey, do you man.

here comes my mans trying to turn this into a "I dont believe in God" thread. aite dog we get it, you dont get down with the J man.  
laugh.gif

But hey, do you man.

here comes my mans trying to turn this into a "I dont believe in God" thread. aite dog we get it, you dont get down with the J man.  
laugh.gif
im saying g
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn bible bashers are just as annoying as jesus freaks

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

Title reminded me of this, just replace having another family with having herpes

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

But hey, do you man.

laugh.gif

this guy.... 
laugh.gif

I know plenty of girls over 21 who have their v-card. mouth, vagina,hands and butt included.
  But yes a lot of girls lie, I think they feel that title will give them more respect.
 She tells her dude cause she wants him to see her as an angel or something.

im hoping your a female...please tell me your a female.

laugh.gif
I am
9de352bece1548a73be61d867b1745e00b3057e.gif

weren't you in the skyrim thread? I thought you were a guy all this time

i feel bad for both of you. for her because she more than likely feels like a outcast in society because no1 would be intimate with her if she disclosed her virus beforehand, essentially guaranteeing that she would never get pipped. even though its morally and legally wrong to do this
30t6p3b.gif
, its prolly why she doesn't tell everyone.

sucks for you that something stupid as herpes got in the way of something possibly meaningful
30t6p3b.gif

btw, is it genital herpes or like does she get a cold sore then and now...both are herpes virus but i wouldn't freak out if it were the latter..

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I was sympathetic towards all the way up to that last line, what a piece of %%@+ she is, dump the her.

Indeed, i was with OP until that not telling bootychatter game she was throwin.

funny-gifs-holy-crap.gif

My cousin got it too and like her he doesn't tell women. He gave it to his wife after #**@%%% a girl he met on the internet. All 3 of his kids were born premature and slow

Originally Posted by Cuffy

My cousin got it too and like her he doesn't tell women. He gave it to his wife after #**@%%% a girl he met on the internet. All 3 of his kids were born premature and slow

Wow life is real

I kind of feel bad for the female.  She takes her chances not telling the casual guy as long as he wears a condom probably because she would never get laid if she told a guy "i have herpes but its in between flair ups and its a low risk of you contracting it just wear a condom",  .......uhhh no thank you

Sucks OP that you get along with her so well there was that one guy that got cured of herpes.....so there is a chance? But def with you.  No matter how great the women was i don't think i could be in a relationship with some one that couldn't turn physical.  (i wouldn't let it turn physical like you said would be afraid to kiss, or even touch at all really)

Real life is real life
I guess you just weren't meant to be together

For someone thats so "wise" and is constantly dropping "knowledge" its mind boggling how many female problems youve had.

Back
Top Bottom