Met the perfect girl but then she dropped a bomb on me............

I do not agree with the fact that she doesn't tell her partners she doesn't have herpes. She should fully disclose that. Then again, there are many people who don't because of the stigma attached to having an incurable STD such as Herpes.

LDJ - OP said that the girl told him she has safe sex and uses protection and doesn't have sex during outbreaks. I got curious, so I just read up on it, and if you have genital herpes, your sex life is not over, it just changes. 

How many of you men here let girls suck you off not knowing she has Herpes Virus Simplex 1? Do you expect girls to tell you they get cold sores? 

As for the girl I know that got genital warts, yes she is a virgin. Her ex and her tried, but it hurt her and he never got to fully enter. So her hymen was never broken. Don't think she had anal sex either. I did not know that if you don't have vaginal sex, but do oral sex you are not considered a virgin ????? Since when? 

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I do not agree with the fact that she doesn't tell her partners she doesn't have herpes. She should fully disclose that. Then again, there are many people who don't because of the stigma attached to having an incurable STD such as Herpes.

LDJ - OP said that the girl told him she has safe sex and uses protection and doesn't have sex during outbreaks. I got curious, so I just read up on it, and if you have genital herpes, your sex life is not over, it just changes. 

How many of you men here let girls suck you off not knowing she has Herpes Virus Simplex 1? Do you expect girls to tell you they get cold sores? 

As for the girl I know that got genital warts, yes she is a virgin. Her ex and her tried, but it hurt her and he never got to fully enter. So her hymen was never broken. Don't think she had anal sex either. I did not know that if you don't have vaginal sex, but do oral sex you are not considered a virgin ????? Since when? 

um ppl only tell u what they want u to know. i mean ur first statement pretty much negates all else said. ppl are ashamed of diseases because of the stigma behind it. so if someone lies and/or decieves about having a std, im pretty sure they are dishonest about how many partners they been with.

um sex is sex oral sex is still sex. if thats the case then all *+$!# chicks are virgins. as far as your friend goes, unless ur a fly on the wall or in her back pocket u really dont know if all she is saying is true.

key example all these girls that so call say they on bc etc and they still get preggers. i mean if you look stat wise u have almost a better chance of hitting the lottery percentage wise then getting preggers using bc. so either most of these chics is lying and/or not taking bc properly or girls between the ages of 14/15 - 22 are the most luckiest s.o.b.'s on the planet.

So as you can see plenty of ppl no offense esp. women will put 100 on 10.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I plan on having a sitdown with god tonight and letting it know that these particular situations are unnessasary and down right cruel.

laugh.gif
at lecturing god. Get your Stevie Johnson on though bro.
Dear God,

I know I wanted to fornicate but why you do me like that.

What if god says he did it because he doesn't like you?  That would burn worse than the herpes.

Originally Posted by irie

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

. She told me that if she is just having a meaningless hook up with a dude she doesn't tell him but she tells dudes that mean something to her. 

so much
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
in that statement. 
These chicks nowadays........

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by LDJ

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
this dude LDJ. Theres just no reasoning.

Iuno mytmouse could be right. She very well could be this innocent sweet wholesome girl who hardly has sex, but when she does she tries to infect ppl with an incurable disease. Thats right up there with op saying god sent this angel to him. Hell for the 10% tides he paying a preacher and time and effort wasted on church, you can give me 5% of income and i can hit the block and find a top notch pro thats sure to be riddled full of std's. And you dont even have to read a book, pray, follow commandments or anything. Dont even have to leave the house, on some d.o.d, disease on delivery.

She doesn't have to be innocent or wholesome. Maybe she's too embarrassed and/or has "some" morals

and has only been with 1 or 2 people since finding out she's been infected and feels that using protection

and taking medication would be enough to not pass it along to some one she might not be interested enough

in to be with to share that vital information. Is she wrong for that? Yes. Naive? Not so much, but u just calling

her a straight @%+*+ is a bit extreme.

Im sorry but "morals" and having a incureable disease and having unprotected sex with random ppl and not tellng them dont exactly go hand and hand. And again i doubt its been with one or two ppl seeing as the chic said i never tell the guys i have casual sex with about me having a disease. Im for certain that when this chic said guys she meant more then one, and damn sure it meant more than two. And thats not even including the guys she says she has liked and told them the truth.

Im sorry but any diseased riddled person who openly states I have unprotected sex with random ppl and dont tell them of my disease is a hoaur. Only difference is she aint getting paid for it. And hell if she is getting things from these men etc then she technically is a pro.

LDJ - OP said that the girl told him she has safe sex and uses protection and doesn't have sex during outbreaks.

laugh.gif
u make it seem like shorty running around with full
blown AIDS tryna give it to as many dudes as possible.

Moral of the story is STRAP UP & BE MINDFUL kuz u never kno.

Does her name begin with a "K"??? and does she live in a state that begins with an "M"?????
Does she wear glasses?????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Ayo LBJ, where the #*#% does it state that shorty is having unprotected sex?

Casual sex is a risky game. You dudes talking like you out there casually piping virgin Mary. Best believe if you casually smashing you really ain't that special and there were others before you. Play at your own risk.

Shorty is definitely wrong for not telling dudes but you people are making wild assumptions like she's walking around with needles trying to infect people with $#%%.

Well if you still dig her stay talking to her and get more info about it. You both can enjoy your lives. My wife's best friend just married and got pregnant by a guy that has herpes. He told her he got burned by this stripper when he was younger. When my wife first told he had it I was shocked bc he looks like a regular dude and I wouldn't think he has anything. They just can't have any sex if he has an outbreak. Honestly i wouldnt know how to react but my wifes friend def opened my eyes bc she was willing to learn about it and accept it. She is cute a girl too. So if you are willing to learn more about it and can live with it then try it.

um ppl only tell u what they want u to know. i mean ur first statement pretty much negates all else said. ppl are ashamed of diseases because of the stigma behind it. so if someone lies and/or decieves about having a std, im pretty sure they are dishonest about how many partners they been with. 

um sex is sex oral sex is still sex. if thats the case then all *+$!# chicks are virgins. as far as your friend goes, unless ur a fly on the wall or in her back pocket u really dont know if all she is saying is true. 

key example all these girls that so call say they on bc etc and they still get preggers. i mean if you look stat wise u have almost a better chance of hitting the lottery percentage wise then getting preggers using bc. so either most of these chics is lying and/or not taking bc properly or girls between the ages of 14/15 - 22 are the most luckiest s.o.b.'s on the planet. 

She is lying if she denies having an STD, but she just doesn't disclose it to everyone she gets with. I agree she needs to disclose that information. 
However, how many of you who have one night stands or casual sex ask about your partner's sexual history or health even when using protection? Are you really going to depend on the person to say, yea, I am clean and run with it? Some people don't know their sexual health and some think they are clean and aren't. and some know and lie. 

Hence, it is YOUR responsibility to get each other tested if you really want to make sure you are both clean, and then get down to business once you see that there is a clean record of sexual health. That is the only way you will truly know. But how many people even do that? 

At the end of the day, you are just assuming about this girl's promiscuity and historical past. You know that it can take having sex with ONE person to get infected? Maybe she is not disclosing this information because of the stigma and she thinks she is not putting others in danger when she is having sex with them without breakouts and with a condom. However, viruses can still be spread even without symptoms showing when it comes to genital herpes, even though it is less than a 5% chance of that happening. I believe both consensual adults should disclose all of that. 

As for my friend, she never got to have vaginal sex. Don't think she'd lie about it because she wants to lose it. There is no reason for her to. I guess people have different interpretation of what consists of losing your virginity. 

She is lying if she denies having an STD, but she just doesn't disclose it to everyone she gets with. I agree she needs to disclose that information. 
However, how many of you who have one night stands or casual sex ask about your partner's sexual history or health even when using protection? Are you really going to depend on the person to say, yea, I am clean and run with it? Some people don't know their sexual health and some think they are clean and aren't. and some know and lie. 

True but its different in not knowing as oppose to knowing and not caring. Also I still stand by my statement of I seriously doubt this chic isnt a part, at least sometimes of team raw.

Hence, it is YOUR responsibility to get each other tested if you really want to make sure you are both clean, and then get down to business once you see that there is a clean record of sexual health. That is the only way you will truly know. But how many people even do that? 

At the end of the day, you are just assuming about this girl's promiscuity and historical past. You know that it can take having sex with ONE person to get infected? Maybe she is not disclosing this information because of the stigma and she thinks she is not putting others in danger when she is having sex with them without breakouts and with a condom. However, viruses can still be spread even without symptoms showing when it comes to genital herpes, even though it is less than a 5% chance of that happening. I believe both consensual adults should disclose all of that.

Maybe I am assuming but its more so then likely she is promiscuous. Lets go with this I have only had sex 1 time theory. The fact that she says she has casual sex with ppl kinda negates she is this every blue moon I occasionally have disease filled sex with strangers unbeknownst to them. Plus like you said even if we go with this "oh I only have sex when I dont have outbreaks" which btw moreso then not is b.s. I seriously doubt she doesnt give head. And you can have herps in the mouth throat etc and she doesnt even no its going on in her mouth.

As for my friend, she never got to have vaginal sex. Don't think she'd lie about it because she wants to lose it. There is no reason for her to. I guess people have different interpretation of what consists of losing your virginity. 

There is no reason for anybody really to lie, there is no reason for alot of things esp. when it comes to sex/relationships ppl do, but ppl do them anyways and often times lie about it.

All I saying is if some chic says I aint loose and im like wifey material i just have a uncurable disease, have casual sex with strangers, and not tell them about said disease, but even though I dont know you, imma be real with you and we can still do our thing whenever im not on my outbreak status.

I mean see it for what it is. she openly says she has casual sex. So I guess this whole got it from 1 time would suggest that she began having casual sex and being reckless AFTER she got the disease. While this maybe true, if i had to place money on it id bet it was her having casual sex that led her to std.

Originally Posted by FEETure

yeah shorty falls into the "alright to murder" category for her grimey antics and nonchalant attitude about it....imagine how you wouldve raged on her if you had already smanged her...now imagine you go get tested and you herped out = murderous rage.
she would've been burned alive....no pun

I am new but have been a fan of the site for a long time. I am a lawyer and yes she could get in a lot of trouble. Something to the tune of 1.5 million in a recent case. Herpes medication is expensive and if you give it to someone... you have to pay for their medication for the rest of their life.

In a case earlier this year a girlfriend was awarded 1.5 mil (100 in actual, 1.4 in punitive). He had told her about his herpes, but later said it was safe to go unprotected when he wasn't flaring up.

That being said, I would only keep contact with her if I had lost my mind. It's a permanent life choice, will never go away and as the guy I just told you about.... can be very expensive. Even if you did marry her... think about your son being born with herpes.

Don't do it. Every girl seems great in the moment but there will always be another. And herpe girl will be a distant memory.

Originally Posted by FourReal

serious question

how can you tell a girl that has herpes

Are u 12 fam? U really can't. Googleducate urself!
This isn't that wild of a question. How do you think this female and other herpes infested people get away with it...because its not always visible to the naked eye. Sometimes there's no visible symptoms. Generally you can tell by bumps around the vaginal region

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by irie

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

. She told me that if she is just having a meaningless hook up with a dude she doesn't tell him but she tells dudes that mean something to her. 

so much
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
in that statement. 
its illegal to do that also.
its illegal to smoke weed, #!%!%! still do it.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Are u 12 fam? U really can't. Googleducate urself!
This isn't that wild of a question. How do you think this female and other herpes infested people get away with it...because its not always visible to the naked eye. Sometimes there's no visible symptoms. Generally you can tell by bumps around the vaginal region
its the same thing i was saying how can you tell???i googled up the pics im like is this dude seriously messing stuff like this it was really confusing
then now i heard it was no visible symptoms im like damn
30t6p3b.gif
@ the sarcastic response their was no point of it it was a serious question

eek.gif
So she only warns people she may infect them if she like's them.
sick.gif
 That's what got her in the predicament in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom