Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | A Hideo Kojima Game

Don't even know what to say about this

Other than - I don't play video games other than MGS and NBA 2K - So I'm basically buying a PS4 JUST for this game.

I can't wait, they better announce some release details sometime in E3.

http://kotaku.com/heres-your-first-look-at-metal-gear-solid-v-on-the-xbo-512306397

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Need HD footage, but that looks stunning.
tumblr_m5wku4jXpt1qjwp1yo1_400.gif

- The world they've created looks amazing.

- Hanging off the side of the horse to hide had me :lol:

- Keifer sounds like Keifer doing a Snake voice. Which is fine by me.

- Song was incredible.

- The world they've created looks amazing.

- Hanging off the side of the horse to hide had me
laugh.gif

- Keifer sounds like Keifer doing a Snake voice. Which is fine by me.

- Song was incredible.
Was about to post the same thing.

The beginning looked like it was snake in a red dead redemption game up until he found the jeep.

I'm pretty stoke about this open world.. can't wait.

I hope Eli is liquid snake, been wanting to know his name ever since roy campbell said "its so classified even I can't look at that"... Middle East setting, age is about right. I still wish they'd do a game starring liquid though.

I only watched that trailer during the conference (waiting for the full version to watch)

but apparently this kid is called "Eli"

If so, then we finally gonna know more bout Liquid.

Cause it's obviously him right?

No lie my house was dead quiet for that metal gear trailer . My wife was like damb that jack bauer talkin. What that song called

Please don't shaft the current gen people with a subpar product, please don't.

Can't wait

I never played Peace Walker. Am I missing out?

its an ok game. i have it bundled with mgs 2 and 3 and mg 1 and 2 (the hd collection)

you can go to youtube and watch a playthrough or something. only thing is a few characters from peace walker are in mgs 5 so you may be a little lost as to what happened

Your opinion on the trailer Troy?

Kojima said he was gonna touch on taboo's and I think he succeeded.

Last edited:
I only watched that trailer during the conference (waiting for the full version to watch)
but apparently this kid is called "Eli"

View media item 450349

If so, then we finally gonna know more bout Liquid.

Cause it's obviously him right?

this happens right after peace walker right? if so then it could be

since the cloning happened in 72 and peace walker happened in 74. mgs 5 takes place in the 80s so it could be liquid

also remember that liquid was in the middle east as well and phantom pain happens in afghanistan like in the trailier above

but about the trailer: :pimp: cant wait for this. graphics are too sweet. the open world change is welcomed imo. just a way of spicing things up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom