Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | A Hideo Kojima Game

You guys talking about Solidus being the best and illest boss have to be absolutely kidding me!!! Did you play MGS1???! Solidus better than Liquid?!! Better than Ocelot? Psycho Mantis? hell, even Sniper Wolf! Solidus was kinda weak in my opinion. You dont even get to use Solid Snake to defeat em. To me he is kinda low on the best bosses of Metal Gear scale. Just my opinion. Vulcan Raven, Vamp, The End all honorable mentions in illest bosses in the Metal Gear series!!! Im out.....

Last edited:
Best bosses by game are

MGS 1 > MGS 3 > MGS 2 > MGS 4 > Peace Walker

Honestly dont know why i mentioned peace walker since all the boss are machines, and the beauty and the beast corps feeding off the nostalgia of mgs 1 automatically made them wack

I didnt know you had to pull the trigger duribg the cut scene so after i beat her i was like wtf , till two minutes later i found out still felt stupid
i used the ends mosin nagant with the thermal goggles. game over
Beat her with good ol' fashioned CQC, also maybe you kill Solidus with Raiden but so what?

Alotta hate gets thrown towards him for no reason, looking at Snake from the eyes of a newbie was pretty cool.

He grows up during the events of the game and to me was an interesting change of pace from MGS (Solid Snake infiltrates something for 3 games.).

Mgs3 grew on me over the years. It might be the best one honestly. Gameplay is amazing. Story is amazing. I was just mad I wasn't solid at first. Once I got over it and let myself get into it I was blown away
thats pathetic. that game shouldnt have to grow on anyone. i beat it in one sitting. possibly the all-time GOAT game.. i have it tied with #1 as my fav game ever. gonna be copping the legacy set to have 2 and 3 in HD as well as 1 and the extras.

Any of you guys really got into metal gear online?

I hear its coming back for 5 and im trying to see what the complaints are about it

Any of you guys really got into metal gear online?

I hear its coming back for 5 and im trying to see what the complaints are about it

Joint was like that :smokin
Imho it was too slow paced and required too much skill for the Call Of Duty, Battlefront, Halo crowd, which is the majority of online multiplayer gamers. Everyone I know who took the time to learn the game loved it.

Wow the graphics in Snake Eater still hold up. Looks better than some current gen games.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I love that gif.

I give Liquid alotta hate for things but I guess you're right (in that he's NOT a total scumlord).

You guys talking about Solidus being the best and illest boss have to be absolutely kidding me!!! Did you play MGS1???! Solidus better than Liquid?!! Better than Ocelot? Psycho Mantis? hell, even Sniper Wolf! Solidus was kinda weak in my opinion. You dont even get to use Solid Snake to defeat em. To me he is kinda low on the best bosses of Metal Gear scale. Just my opinion. Vulcan Raven, Vamp, The End all honorable mentions in illest bosses in the Metal Gear series!!! Im out.....
Read the name of the only person saying that. :lol:
Solidous Snake
Uhm NO. Imo hes Nowhere near even the top 10 characters of the entire MGS series.
Every thread I go and mgs 5 pops up he says the same thing. :lol: I don't even.

Last edited:
Name me 10 better than Solidus.
Solid snake
Liquid snake (idk if liquid ocelot would be a separate person being that its both of them but its generally liquid imo)
Revolver Ocelot
Raiden
Sniper Wolf
Psycho mantis
The Boss
Gray Fox
Naked Snake
Vulcan Raven
Volgin
The End

In no particular order either.
Ngl he is a great character in the mgs series and underrated but you exaggerate how "great" he is sometimes if it makes any sense :lol:

Last edited:
Solid snake
Liquid snake (idk if liquid ocelot would be a separate person being that its both of them but its generally liquid imo)
Revolver Ocelot
Raiden
Sniper Wolf
Psycho mantis
The Boss
Gray Fox
Naked Snake
Vulcan Raven
Volgin

The End

In no particular order either.
Ngl he is a great character in the mgs series and underrated but you exaggerate how "great" he is sometimes if it makes any sense
laugh.gif
Naked Snake? I'd agree if we were talkin' bout Big Boss but the guy who was noobish in MGS3 nah.

Sniper Wolf? What she do? Break Otacon's heart and what?

The End was a beastly sniper and great boss battle but the actual character is lacking.

Vulcan Raven was cool

Volgin? Now I know you're reaching, guy was "pure" evil and had the "Kuwabara Kuwabara" schtick but come on, Solidus was a MUCH better villain.

It doesn't help that wimpy raiden who everyone hated killed him.

Komi,a needs to add him into the MGS world in a more prominent way. He feel alike a one and done character.

Back
Top Bottom