Meth get us off this crap eneough is enough...

im getting tired of the same ol magician..if it was david blaine, then thats a diff story
pimp.gif

i don't even expect NT to be working anymore
smh.gif

i'll click on a couple threads and once it takes forever to load, i know its a wrap...

Yeah this sucks! I was actually productive today and ,got some work done because of Yuku.
smh.gif

Atleast this happens to some people every other day. This happens to me atleast twice an hour, or even more
smh.gif
. Posts/Threads keep disappearing. I cant takethis anymore. YUKU needs to do something about this.

Or are they doing this on purpose since they know we whine about how bad yuku is almost everyday
nerd.gif

It would just be nice to get an acknowledgment from the admins that they are attempting to do something besides posting on Yuku's "support"forums. Are any other options being investigated?

Today was pretty bad. I been checking this site out since 01, and the last few weeks have been horrible.

Webster's take not:

New word: Yuku - unreliable

usage example,

Man, he can't be trusted. He's a yuku.

The only thing I like about yuku is you can post videos and have your photobucket linked to your account

Yuku will give me a good 1/2 hour of peace before turning to %$+@.

Whatever they're doing just isn't working. I'd most def. rather have NT gone for a couple days or a couple weeks and come back to a finely-tunedsite that works 100% than THIS.

Every other time I refresh, NT is down.

Every other time that I refresh and it works, posts and sometimes entire pages are missing from threads.

Every time I search, it freezes.

YES! I'm mad.

Back
Top Bottom