Method Man, Ghostface & Raekwon On Waka Flocka. 2/24/10 Waka Flocka Responds (video on page 1)

ive heard like 5 maino songs... dude cant rap and his flow is #%#@*+ boring... all the above coulda been a hit for somebody else...

i dont support waka...

wu tang is hating... meth said u gotta respect chicken noodle soup but anything from the south is trash... dude said he yells at his kids for listenin to southern rap... yall ny dudes are mentally %@#%%@...

im pretty sure magazine reviews do not equate to listens... plus people only talk about wu tang when they hatin on somebody... they are irrelevant... and no nas isnt irrelevant...

im done in here tho... yall @*%#+$ are ******s...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

raekwon is irrelevant... the only people who actin like he isnt are from the east coast...

do yall know what relevant means? he gets no radio play... and when u been in the game for like 18 years debuting in the top 5 aint @$+% if u got some decent fans... especially if u drop in a weak week...
Money theres only 5 artists getting solid radio play right now so If you basing relevancy on Radio Play then 95% of the game is irrelevant. Nas album sold more than Gucci and he gets less radio play so exactly what are you saying. How can you say an artist is irrevelant when 1) His album is listed on a presitgious magazines list for top albums [Time] and countless other media outlets 2) He went on a nation wide tour, irrelevant artists don't get booked for nationwide tours 3) Various magazines wrote articles pertaining to him and his album his album did 190K independently!!

Foreal your an artist, you can't be foolish enough to base relevancy on mere radio play. Some of yall really need to understand the dynamics of the music industry before giving opinions. Sade's label was being criticized because her single wasn't getting much play on the radio and promotion wasn't that strong but guess what she still went Gold first week and is still doing strong. Radio isn't the end all be all if anything its becoming an archaic form of media for hip-hop

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

and no nas isnt irrelevant...
But he doesn't get any radio play!!.. which is what you yourself just based relevancy on

Nas - Hero
Peak - U.S. Billboard Hot 100[sup][/sup]97

thats not all i was basing it on... i just aint feel like typing the same @$+@ over and over... nobody listens to raekwon cept yall die hard wu tang fans...

nas aint that relevant but he aint irrelevant either... maybe next year he will be

MusicalExcellence wrote:

ive heard like 5 maino songs... dude cant rap and his flow is #%#@*+ boring... all the above coulda been a hit for somebody else...
"All The Above"
[table][tr][th=""]Chart (2009)[/th][th=""]Peak
position[/th][/tr][tr][td]U.S. Billboard Hot 100[/td][td]39[/td][/tr][tr][td]U.S. Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs[/td][td]59[/td][/tr][tr][td]U.S. Billboard Hot Rap Tracks[/td][td]10[/td][/tr][tr][td]U.S. Billboard Pop 100[/td][td]46[/td][/tr][/table]

Certified Platinum...

Not bad for a guy that can't rap...
wu tang is hating... meth said u gotta respect chicken noodle soup but anything from the south is trash... dude said he yells at his kids for listenin to southern rap... yall ny dudes are mentally %@#%%@...
Chicken Noodle Soup was a song that signified a movement for KIDS that dance... The fact that cats always wanna attack a 15 year old girl as a way of showing some type of vulnurbilty on NYs hand is just laugable... But if you have to pick on CHILDREN to prove your point its more a testement to YOUR character...
im pretty sure magazine reviews do not equate to listens... plus people only talk about wu tang when they hatin on somebody... they are irrelevant... and no nas isnt irrelevant...
So why would the magazine that have NO invested intrest in hip hop waste their ink on someone irrelevant??... I'm almost positive you don't know what the term (relevant) even means...
im done in here tho... yall @*%#+$ are ******s...
Yea we're the ******s NOT making ANY sense...
eyes.gif

[table][tr][td]http://niketalk.yuku.com/wiki/Pop_100[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

raekwon is irrelevant... the only people who actin like he isnt are from the east coast...

do yall know what relevant means? he gets no radio play... and when u been in the game for like 18 years debuting in the top 5 aint @$+% if u got some decent fans... especially if u drop in a weak week...
Do YOU know what relevent means??

He dropped the SAME week as Steadman...

Who else has been in the game "18 years" that debut in the top 5 in the past couble years??... I'm sure you should have a laundry list since its not difficult to do and all...

laugh.gif
Its the truth though. Nay gonna give Maino a pass though because he's a "Real N". Real N's can make garbage music since they're real. 
Maino's album was good... I'm sure you and TIME didn't even hear it... But you claim Maino makes garbage music meanwhile you support Wacka Flocka Flame...

You REALLY wanna talk about bias??

I liked Maino's album. I actually heard it on Satellite Radio. The played the whole album while he was being interviewed. HE got some bangers but he's still garbage. As is Wacka Flocka. You can be garbage and still make good songs. Maino is a prime example of that. But I always respected Maino because i've heard him say as much he's not the greatest rapper. And why do you assume I F with Flocka's music? You gotta quit assuming. You assumed I didn't like Maino. Maino is garbage but I F'd with his production. Came out with a solid album.

wu tang is hating... meth said u gotta respect chicken noodle soup butanything from the south is trash... dude said he yells at his kids forlistenin to southern rap... yall ny dudes are mentally %@#%%@...

That's when it became hating. That's like saying Wacka Flocka garbage but Jim Jones went gold with We Fly High so i'm gonna support that. Them dudes are becoming senile. Don't even know what to hate on anymore.

Certified Platinum...

Not bad for a guy that can't rap...
You know damn well that song was a hit because of T-Pain.
laugh.gif
You playing this clueless role Nay but you know better. You take T-Pain off and that song becomes nothing. But I didn't know it went Platinum. Hopefully Maino ain't no no 360 deal and caked off that song.

i hope waka flocka catch a right from a Wu-tang weed carrier , oh wait he tucked his tail, and he also stated that the dudes that robbed him can keep that chain he not stressing them.
laugh.gif
dude whole image is a joke , even rick ross fraud A g enough to try to shoot the fair one with floyd mayweather, and joe budden emo A called rae out and he ducked tail. His career is thin i can cant wait till he drop a track for ladies so i can watch his career disappear. Ol' new york born and raised to atlanta trap actor A dude

Who else has been in the game "18 years" that debut in the top 5 in the past couble years??... I'm sure you should have a laundry list since its not difficult to do and all...

UGK

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

i hope waka flocka catch a right from a Wu-tang weed carrier , oh wait he tucked his tail, and he also stated that the dudes that robbed him can keep that chain he not stressing them.
laugh.gif
dude whole image is a joke , even rick ross fraud A g enough to try to shoot the fair one with floyd mayweather, and joe budden emo A called rae out and he ducked tail. His career is thin i can cant wait till he drop a track for ladies so i can watch his career disappear. Ol' new york born and raised to atlanta trap actor A dude

FOH you soundign like a MEB

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A whole coast thinks he's relevant but yet he's still relevant.

In this age of music sales you're downplaying him debuting in the top 5 because he has fans. When most of these other dudes you defending can't do that and won't last long career wise with their hot one moment single not the next situations. This @!+%@ Waka would be lucky to see fame on par to Lil Jon. Dude is the next Hurricane Chris.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

How money gon say nobody is checking for Rae when his album was heralded by most as the best hip-hop album of last year, he's been touring, he sold 194K copies INDEPENDENTLY.. it makes no logical sense to make a claim like that. Just because YOU aren't checking for his music doesn't mean others aren't.

Waka is in high demand but I guarantee if he were to drop an album it won't scan more than 150K in total sales.. and this is an artist whose "in demand"

Nobody checkin for him.
Nobody outside the South, cares about the South....New York hip-hop might not have American "buzz" but all those dudes will forever stay making banks overseas.  Universal appeal>>Southern Appeal

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

NostrandAve68 wrote:

How money gon say nobody is checking for Rae when his album was heralded by most as the best hip-hop album of last year, he's been touring, he sold 194K copies INDEPENDENTLY.. it makes no logical sense to make a claim like that. Just because YOU aren't checking for his music doesn't mean others aren't.

Waka is in high demand but I guarantee if he were to drop an album it won't scan more than 150K in total sales.. and this is an artist whose "in demand"

Nobody checkin for him.
Nobody outside the South, cares about the South....New York hip-hop might not have American "buzz" but all those dudes will forever stay making banks overseas.  Universal appeal>>Southern Appeal

Do yall actually believe that? There's been stupid %$+% said on both sides in this thread but if there's one thing I've learned in 5+ years on this board is don't argue with east coast n's about anything concerning hip hop on a strictly regional basis. Yall n's truly are delusional for the most part.

nay u think maino is dope...

and ninjahood... we all know u like wackness...
Son...you were calling me defensive, but your the one coming at everyone else's opinion extra hard, even getting emotional and tweeting about it.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif

FOH you soundign like a MEB
i dont know what MEB means but i do know that flocka is a phony
grin.gif

RIP Pimp C....he wud have got on the radio chopped up the Wu Tang for being bitter and told waka to stop making some of that "boo boo"

east coast "has beens" stay talkin bout the south but u never here none of our OG's....talking down on the rappers up there

nay u think maino is dope...

and ninjahood... we all know u like wackness...
Son...you were calling me defensive, but your the one coming at everyone else's opinion extra hard, even getting emotional and tweeting about it.
yall sayin dumb biased !$#+... im speakin from a rapper stand point and no im not gettin emotional i just want other opinions outside the ones in this thread... u know... unbiased opinions...

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

RIP Pimp C....he wud have got on the radio chopped up the Wu Tang for being bitter and told waka to stop making some of that "boo boo"

east coast "has beens" stay talkin bout the south but u never here none of our OG's....talking down on the rappers up there

Chad Butler is definately missed. CHUCH! TABANAKA! SANCTUARY!

The game needs a Chad Butler back in it. Nobody had the hard enough to go against him even when he was in the wrong at times.
laugh.gif

How money gon say nobody is checking for Rae when his album washeralded by most as the best hip-hop album of last year, he's beentouring, he sold 194K copies INDEPENDENTLY.. it makes no logical senseto make a claim like that. Just because YOU aren't checking for hismusic doesn't mean others aren't.

Wakais in high demand but I guarantee if he were to drop an album it won'tscan more than 150K in total sales.. and this is an artist whose "indemand"

Nobody checkin for him.
Nobodyoutside the South, cares about the South....New York hip-hop might nothave American "buzz" but all those dudes will forever stay making banksoverseas.  Universal appeal>>Southern Appeal
Foutta here with this nonsense. Anybody can perform overseas. You catsact like that is some exclusive title. I want to see Inspectah Deck goup against TI in ANY COUNTRY overseas and see who will sell out first.
laugh.gif
You cats aren't even overseas so why do ya'll keep bringing thatdumb argument up?

pimp c wasn't cosigning none of that nonsense coming out the A materfact he was against it, so dont bring his name up RIP PIMP C

Didn't Pimp C diss the WHOLE Atlanta??...

And you fools are wishing he was alive not for him to see his kids or kiss his wife but to speak on the state of hip hop??...
smh.gif

pimp c wasn't cosigning none of that nonsense coming out the A materfact he was against it, so dont bring his name up RIP PIMP C

What are you talking about? Nobody is talking about the A lol. Chad never stood for HATING. He never hated on Atlanta. He talked about how some of them cats were DOO DOO but he f'd with some of them like Outkast, Shawty Lo, Jeezy, etc. But he wasn't on no BIASED +##. He +##'d on them garbage rappers from the A but he had no problem with the A.

I see where they coming from and I see where he coming from. It aint even about being salty. It basically has to do with your take on music. These dudes put their heart and soul into the music, they really have love for it and are passionate about it. So for them its hard to comprehend that not all artist feel that way. Waka aint about substance and music to him is just music. Him saying why get mad over music shows that to him it's just a pass time/job while these dudes live for this !%@$. He's having fun with it while they have genuine love for it. That love kinda makes them contradict them selves they are critical yet get ultra defensive about their music. Thats a piece of them so they take it personally, and they also take it personally when people do something they find disrespectful to the art. Which is why they just seem like some old salty dudes. They gotta understand that a lot of what their saying can apply to their own camp. I mean look at Ghost people at one point didn't respect him as lyrical and thought he was just blabbering while others thought he was genius. ODB had no cadence, wasn't lyrical, and only really had his rawness and soul going for him. Every artist is different and has different approach to the music. It is what it is

realest issh said in this thread

And you fools are wishing he was alive not for him to see his kids or kiss his wife but to speak on the state of hip hop??...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

This is NT's music forum. Not Dr Phil's.

smh.gif

FOH

I KNOW you KNOW that that's some bull $+@%. Really Nay?

Back
Top Bottom