Method Man, Ghostface & Raekwon On Waka Flocka. 2/24/10 Waka Flocka Responds (video on page 1)

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Didn't Pimp C diss the WHOLE Atlanta??...

And you fools are wishing he was alive not for him to see his kids or kiss his wife but to speak on the state of hip hop??...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

This is NT's music forum. Not Dr Phil's.

Glad he meant so much to his fans...

I'm sure he's somewhere smiling down (or up) at some of you freaks...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

raekwon is irrelevant... the only people who actin like he isnt are from the east coast...

do yall know what relevant means? he gets no radio play... and when u been in the game for like 18 years debuting in the top 5 aint @$+% if u got some decent fans... especially if u drop in a weak week...

nay u think maino is dope...

and ninjahood... we all know u like wackness...
1. radio is a dying format

radio play =/= relevance

2. wutang shows are ALWAYS sold out

3. if i like wackness so much i have Time's Mixtape jamin on my iPod
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

this argument is stupid...Time u like Cudi go hug yourself in a corner somewhere
roll.gif
how did i miss this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

u try too hard... one thing u have never been is funny...

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

RIP Pimp C....he wud have got on the radio chopped up the Wu Tang for being bitter and told waka to stop making some of that "boo boo"

east coast "has beens" stay talkin bout the south but u never here none of our OG's....talking down on the rappers up there

Chad Butler is definately missed. CHUCH! TABANAKA! SANCTUARY!

The game needs a Chad Butler back in it. Nobody had the hard enough to go against him even when he was in the wrong at times.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

How money gon say nobody is checking for Rae when his album washeralded by most as the best hip-hop album of last year, he's beentouring, he sold 194K copies INDEPENDENTLY.. it makes no logical senseto make a claim like that. Just because YOU aren't checking for hismusic doesn't mean others aren't.

Wakais in high demand but I guarantee if he were to drop an album it won'tscan more than 150K in total sales.. and this is an artist whose "indemand"

Nobody checkin for him.
Nobodyoutside the South, cares about the South....New York hip-hop might nothave American "buzz" but all those dudes will forever stay making banksoverseas.  Universal appeal>>Southern Appeal
Foutta here with this nonsense. Anybody can perform overseas. You catsact like that is some exclusive title. I want to see Inspectah Deck goup against TI in ANY COUNTRY overseas and see who will sell out first.
laugh.gif
You cats aren't even overseas so why do ya'll keep bringing thatdumb argument up?
I ain't in the South either so why would I bring them up
laugh.gif
....y'all southern cats like Ninjahood is to the heights

I believe Pimp said he didn't even consider Atlanta the south
roll.gif

And Pimp never really got along with Jeezy, he though Jeezy was fake and spoke on it a bunch of times.

And yea TI will obviously show out a European show before InspectahDeck, way to pick one of the few irrelevant Wu members...But their is areason Curtis outsold Graduation overseas...Europe/Africa loves theEast Coast hip-hop sound.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

this argument is stupid...Time u like Cudi go hug yourself in a corner somewhere
roll.gif
how did i miss this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

u try too hard... one thing u have never been is funny...
1. time da only thing you've ever been is funny lookin, so stop it.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

2. take a step back and listen to what your saying...your VOUCHING for Wacka flocka over Raekwon.....

i don't care how you judge relevence..ONLY built for cuban LINX 1 &2 >>>>>>>>>>>> waka's whole existence...notice in da interview that no matter bad he felt dissed

he couldn't come at his work cuz frankly those are classic pieces of hiphop...you HONESTLY think that this guy will ever make anything thats gonna last as long as those 2 albums?
laugh.gif

Chad never stood for HATING. He never hated on Atlanta. He talked about how some of them cats were DOO DOO but he f'd with some of them like Outkast, Shawty Lo, Jeezy, etc. But he wasn't on no BIASED +##. He +##'d on them garbage rappers from the A but he had no problem with the A.

That's the same thing that Meth, Ghost, and Rae just did with their interview.  They didn't say all music down south or all music from Atlanta is garbage, they just spoke out on the wack rappers or who they deem are wack rappers which they feel are in abundance down south. 

Rappers who were relevant  from 200-2009 years ago.

Trillville
Ying Yang Twinz
BoneCrusher
Yung Joc
D4L
Franchise Boyz
JT Money
Smitty
YoungBloodz
Dorrough
BG
Petey Pablo
Choppa

I can list probably 50 more... these rappers ALL had singles that got way more radioplay than any Raekwon song since probably the 90's. Where are they now? Raekwon is more relevant RIGHT now than all these rappers listed who in their repsective years when they were hot were probably viewed as more relevant than Rae. You could probably add Wacka to that list in the coming years. Raekwon dropped his 1st album in 95 and completed a nationwide tour in 2009, had the best album in 95 and had the best album in 2009... you really wanna have an argument about relevance?

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Rappers who were relevant  from 200-2009 years ago.

Trillville
Ying Yang Twinz
BoneCrusher
Yung Joc
D4L
Franchise Boyz
JT Money
Smitty
YoungBloodz
Dorrough
BG
Petey Pablo
Choppa

I can list probably 50 more... these rappers ALL had singles that got way more radioplay than any Raekwon song since probably the 90's. Where are they now? Raekwon is more relevant RIGHT now than all these rappers listed who in their repsective years when they were hot were probably viewed as more relevant than Rae. You could probably add Wacka to that list in the coming years. Raekwon dropped his 1st album in 95 and completed a nationwide tour in 2009, had the best album in 95 and had the best album in 2009... you really wanna have an argument about relevance?
Man what's your point? That Raekwon is more relevant than JT Money? I agree. That doesn't mean Raekwon is relevant.
laugh.gif
He's just more relevant than a one hit wonder.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Chad never stood for HATING. He never hated on Atlanta. Hetalked about how some of them cats were DOO DOO but he f'd with some ofthem like Outkast, Shawty Lo, Jeezy, etc. But he wasn't on no BIASED+##. He +##'d on them garbage rappers from the A but he had no problemwith the A.

That's the same thingthat Meth, Ghost, and Rae just did with their interview.  They didn'tsay all music down south or all music from Atlanta is garbage, theyjust spoke out on the wack rappers or who they deem are wack rapperswhich they feel are in abundance down south. 

Yea buteverything they said was null and void when them cats gave ChickenNoodle Soup a pass. That !%+ contradicted anything they said prior orafter.

Lol dorrough barely came out half a year ago...damn already ready to grow a ###$@ up under the bus

Chicken Noodle Soup was a 15 year old lil girl... Why do you freaks always point to that as representation of NYC or the east coast??

Yall just love @%%%+* with CHILDREN... & Meth said he would rather have his daughter dancing to "Chicken Noodle Soup", he didn't say it was lyrical wizardry that he admired...

I'd rather have my lil cousins dance or rap along to Chicken Noodle Soup then Nicki Minaj talkin bout how good her ({}) is...

Yea but everything they said was null and void when them cats gave Chicken Noodle Soup a pass. That !%+ contradicted anything they said prior or after.

I hear what your saying but also keep in mind that Chicken Noodle Soup was written by a 15 or 16 year old girl if I'm not mistaken.  I'm not sure how you feel about her age being brought up but I would view her as a kid, or a teenager based on age alone, in essence a minor.  Waka on the other hand I'm guessing is over 21 is that correct??  I see Waka as a young adult entering into a grown man's league (hip hop) where as I see Chicken Noodle Soup as just a bunch of kids having fun on a track. 

Chicken Noodle Soup was a 15 year old lil girl... Why do you freaks always point to that as representation of NYC or the east coast??

Yall just love @%%%+* with CHILDREN... & Meth said he would rather have his daughter dancing to "Chicken Noodle Soup", he didn't say it was lyrical wizardry that he admired...

I'd rather have my lil cousins dance or rap along to Chicken Noodle Soup then Nicki Minaj talkin bout how good her ({}) is...

B000HT363C.jpg

Yea but everything they said was null and void when them cats gave Chicken Noodle Soup a pass. That !%+ contradicted anything they said prior or after.

I hear what your saying but also keep in mind that Chicken Noodle Soup was written by a 15 or 16 year old girl if I'm not mistaken.  I'm not sure how you feel about her age being brought up but I would view her as a kid, or a teenager based on age alone, in essence a minor.  Waka on the other hand I'm guessing is over 21 is that correct??  I see Waka as a young adult entering into a grown man's league (hip hop) where as I see Chicken Noodle Soup as just a bunch of kids having fun on a track. 
It may have been sung by a 15 year old girl but Webstar got credit for that track and the song was on his album. So I put the responsibility of that track on Webstar who was in his 20's when he dropped it. Look, I have no problem with Chicken Noodle Soup being dropped. I just don't see how you can knock Wacka or any other rapper for doing what Webstar did. The chic was having fun on the record as does most rappers. Its okay for Wu not to like it. Its just in my eyes it came off as hating because he said Chicken Noodle Soup was coo but anything the South makes that's similar to that song is garbage. It came off as hating. Meth got the right to like whatever he wants but its coming off as hating. I would've respected his opinion more if he stuck with his opinion and said South music is garbage but that garbage Jim Jones and DJ Webstar drops is also garbage.

B000HT363C.jpg

WebstarandYoungB-320x240-12682.jpg
   It may have been sung by a 15 year old girl but Webstar got credit for that track and the song was on his album. So I put the responsibility of that track on Webstar who was in his 20's when he dropped it. Look, I have no problem with Chicken Noodle Soup being dropped. I just don't see how you can knock Wacka or any other rapper for doing what Webstar did. The chic was having fun on the record as does most rappers. Its okay for Wu not to like it. Its just in my eyes it came off as hating because he said Chicken Noodle Soup was coo but anything the South makes that's similar to that song is garbage. It came off as hating. Meth got the right to like whatever he wants but its coming off as hating. I would've respected his opinion more if he stuck with his opinion and said South music is garbage but that garbage Jim Jones and DJ Webstar drops is also garbage.
Web was also a TEENAGER when this dropped (even tho he contributed little to nothing to the song ANYway)

never said that... im just sayin its cats up there makin worse music than people down south...

yall still got all them bum #!+ mixtape rappers like papoose...

Jojo Simmons son?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Grasping for straws.

Cuz everybody knows Team Blackout is running the whole East Coast at the moment and get played on the radio 10x more than Jigga.

So whats your point?

Wasn't Soulja Boy like 15 - 16 when he he dropped his 1st song?
And !!@%%% roasted his %#* crispy...

And still do to this day...

even tho he write and produce his own $%#%....

some of u NYC cats are missing the point

A cat like Pimp C call it like it is, on a straight line and leave no visible lines of hating

Southern artists and fans dont care what the East coast is doing....this issh would not be 15 pages if they werent talking down

NYC just need to keep making that tri-state music and be cool....stop getting all butt hurt cuz people(outside the south) are going to the southern sound

any further concerns was addressed by Pimp C on Quit Hatin the South

and FTR i dont listen to Waka or Wu Tang....and im from the south and like all good music

never said that... im just sayin its cats up there makin worse music than people down south...

yall still got all them bum #!+ mixtape rappers like papoose...
I agree Pap has been a bum for a minute....but yet Waka just put him on his mixtape
eyes.gif

The thing y'all really fail to realize is Hip-Hop is dying anyway as a popular form of music.  These "delusional" NY cats, who don't have a "buzz" will always be in the game cause they cater to a particular market that is a very loyal following.  Which southern cats really going to still be rapping when they ain't making a lot of money off this +!%@? I can't think of that many
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom