Method Man, Ghostface & Raekwon On Waka Flocka. 2/24/10 Waka Flocka Responds (video on page 1)

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

At the end of the day whose music will be remember and appreciated years from now Wu or So Icey. Thats why I don't even engage in these arguments anymore.

Like forreal do you hear people bumping or talking about Ying Yang Twinz or Trillville in 2010 or old OB4CL, Forever and etc.. disposable music fades out so It doesn't bother me as much anymore.

Thread

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

At the end of the day whose music will be remember and appreciated years from now Wu or So Icey. Thats why I don't even engage in these arguments anymore.

Like forreal do you hear people bumping or talking about Ying Yang Twinz or Trillville in 2010 or old OB4CL, Forever and etc.. disposable music fades out so It doesn't bother me as much anymore.

Thread
grin.gif
 u shoulda been in Essos last night

BTW the same goes for NY disposable music aswell. I Haven't heard Chicken Noodle Soup or Aunt Jackie's since they first dropped. NYers just need to learn that all the fad rappers will eventually fad and real music will get it's recognition --see OB4CL2 from last year, received all types of accolades

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Thread
Agrred.

But So Icey fpr the record.... they make $!+@ that I bump and then proceed to have memorable friday nights to
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by tune205

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

What do they have to be salty about? They just sayin how they and alot of people feel.
Meth said some real talk but kinda lost when he defending chicken noodle soup. Like the stanky leg %%!#*# aint the same age.
laugh.gif
Could a south artist get away with Pop Champaigne or Hi Hater? %%!#*# up top embraced that %**$ like it was hot tho?

And 
laugh.gif
at ignorant rap? like Raekwon and Ghost aint rap about more coke than Ross and Gucci mane combined. Im a fan of all this %**$ I wish %%!#*# can see the similiarites and the content they rap about. They all rapping about the same %**$. Everybody scared to criticize how Ghostface flow outruns almost every beat he touches or how RZA mumbles and raps worse than Silk The Shocker. Naw the 11th commandment is dont criticize the Wu and if you dont like everything they put out collectively or solo you arent a true hip hop fan. A !!$$@ like Gucci Mane has the same lyrical content as a Ghostface. But %%!#*# act like they cant understand Gucci cause he got a nasal flow like Biggie aint have a nasal flow. 

2vb09s5.gif

And I'm a Wu fan

Sit down Rocky
The point is QUALITY not CONTENT
You guys are equating WHAT they're rapping about with HOW they rap there's a difference

The Chronic is one of the most ignorant pieces of music ever assembled but Dre still crafted a masterpiece because of top notch production, vocab, flow and so forth
This argument gets less and less useful each time some1 uses it

Ya'll gotta come better than that
Jay Elec explained it pretty well in an interview, using OB4CL as an example

Foonotes
Content =/= Quality

i agree with everything meth and rea said...yo got all these lil wayne groupies and lame kids feeding these rappers thinking they really are doin it but they f'n the game up... i would love to see gucci man , lil wayne...etc say somethin bout this video.....

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

i agree with everything meth and rea said...yo got all these lil wayne groupies and lame kids feeding these rappers thinking they really are doin it but they f'n the game up... i would love to see gucci man , lil wayne...etc say somethin bout this video.....

why would wayne say something when they arent adressing him?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
go back to selling your pink supras

I wonder what the sugar hill gang has to say about 90s hip hop. I wonder what Beethoven thinks about RZA's lack of compostion skills. Who would Bach think is superior production wise a Drumma Boy or RZA? I mean who cares? Wu got a nice catelog they also have some damn terrible tracks as most rappers. They just have a strong cult following. I mean you say Wayne groupies I say Wu Tang groupies.

While dudes in NYC was listening to 36 Chambers dudes down south was riding to Coming Out Hard or Southerplayalistic. Lets ask 8 Ball & MJG or Outkast how they feel about the situation. Would you care to hear their opinions or is the Wu's word law?

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

indifferent.gif

i never had pink supras son, so fall back......

Originally Posted by MrWavez

laugh.gif

if you was paying attention they did address the south...

laugh.gif

so then hes adressing outkast, TI, luda, Bun, Cham, face, etc. too?

indifferent.gif

idc what color your supras is u still lame..
laugh.gif
bout time u changed ya avy from that pic with a starter hat u prolly only like Wu cuz its "cool" too..see thats my problem with this forum dudes have no sense of identity..and im not your son

laugh.gif

if you was paying atteenttion again they did address the south, but at the same time they said there also great rappers from the south such as scarface,ugk,...etc.. meth was talking about how this catz and females feed these wack rappers thinking that they are doing it but there not.like that stanky leg ,superman *%$+...yes it bangs in the club and they get play but these young catz dont appreciate real hiphop nowdays..all they think about is lil wayne and gucci.....lil wayne was cool and ill back then but once he strted changing his style and voice and the way he raps just made me quit listing to him ...then you got young money and you got your own crew members sounding like u ..like drake son sounds and spit just like wayne....i aint got to argue  but you get the point.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
bout time u changed ya avy from that pic with a starter hat u prolly only like Wu cuz its "cool" too..see thats my problem with this forum dudes have no sense of identity..and im not your son

haha...they where the red joints and they long gone i sold em...only wore em once but was not my style..i dont know why u hating for kid...and ive been on the wu since foreva......you can ask anybody all i listen to is 90's hiphop ..i dont know why ya cats in here like you think your cool just b/c u taking shots at someone tryna get e-fame..... son im as real as i can be no need to lie about what i listen to ......you dont even kno me kid so fall back...

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I remember that.
laugh.gif

Dude got flamed hard in General for that @%$*.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

if you was paying atteenttion again they did address the south, but at the same time they said there also great rappers from the south such as scarface,ugk,...etc.. meth was talking about how this catz and females feed these wack rappers thinking that they are doing it but there not.like that stanky leg ,superman *%$+...yes it bangs in the club and they get play but these young catz dont appreciate real hiphop nowdays..all they think about is lil wayne and gucci.....lil wayne was cool and ill back then but once he strted changing his style and voice and the way he raps just made me quit listing to him ...then you got young money and you got your own crew members sounding like u ..like drake son sounds and spit just like wayne....i aint got to argue  but you get the point.

they talking about dudes who rap extra simple and dont want to be anything in the game...they just want that check...

how you get wayne outta all that in the interview is beyond me...  

laugh.gif

they talking about dudes who rap extra simple and dont want to be anything in the game...they just want that check...

how you get wayne outta all that in the interview is beyond me...  
Cuz it sounds cool..dude thinks cuz he posted a thread about Wu in the 90s he's a "hardcore Hiphop head" 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

So these dudes could disrespect a region but its blasphemy for joe budden to speak on them
grin.gif
I dont even like Budden and I agree
That's how it is. If yall don't like oh well. Speak up and probably just get lumped up like all of the other Wu-Tang victims.

Somebody explain how they disrespected a region tho? They made a pretty clear distinction between "rappers" from the South and rappers who can actually rap from the South.

Back
Top Bottom