Mexican drug cartels don't play

Sad to see this happen
ohwell.gif

This is why everyone in the U.S. has to stick together and stop the violence and hate crime along with many other negative actions.

Sad to see this happen
ohwell.gif

This is why everyone in the U.S. has to stick together and stop the violence and hate crime along with many other negative actions.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Its been noted how far cartels will go to get their point across. At least President Calderon isn't going to give in to the cartels like Vincente Fox and other presidents did before him.

I consider you to be one of the intelligent NT'ers. I figured you may be interested in this piece of information since it seems to be right up your alley as far as interests go. Check this out...Google "School of the Americas"...sounds quite innocuous on the surface but once you read about it you will understand how groups like Los Zetas have such expansive arsenals AND the skills to use them. In other words for the most part, they (groups like Los Zetas) aren't just your run of the mill goons.
i just spent the past 2 hours reading about that school and some of it's graduates criminal activity 
tired.gif

El Mozote...how can some people actually praise the Reagan administration 
mad.gif
{...

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
I appreciate you taking the time to read about The School of the Americas (SOA). These cartels have highly trained "commandos" at their disposal.

Oh and $7500-$10,000 will get you one of these...You don't even need a special permit or license. Just as simple as getting a regular rifle or shotgun. As a matter of fact it's harder to get a pistol than it is a .50 Cal sniper/anti-materiel rifle in some states. http://www.gunbroker.com/....aspx?Item=186951749#PIC

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Its been noted how far cartels will go to get their point across. At least President Calderon isn't going to give in to the cartels like Vincente Fox and other presidents did before him.

I consider you to be one of the intelligent NT'ers. I figured you may be interested in this piece of information since it seems to be right up your alley as far as interests go. Check this out...Google "School of the Americas"...sounds quite innocuous on the surface but once you read about it you will understand how groups like Los Zetas have such expansive arsenals AND the skills to use them. In other words for the most part, they (groups like Los Zetas) aren't just your run of the mill goons.
i just spent the past 2 hours reading about that school and some of it's graduates criminal activity 
tired.gif

El Mozote...how can some people actually praise the Reagan administration 
mad.gif
{...

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
I appreciate you taking the time to read about The School of the Americas (SOA). These cartels have highly trained "commandos" at their disposal.

Oh and $7500-$10,000 will get you one of these...You don't even need a special permit or license. Just as simple as getting a regular rifle or shotgun. As a matter of fact it's harder to get a pistol than it is a .50 Cal sniper/anti-materiel rifle in some states. http://www.gunbroker.com/....aspx?Item=186951749#PIC

On October 26, 2008, the Washington Times reported of anFBI  warning that Los Zetas' cellin Texas were to engage law enforcement with a full tactical response shouldlaw enforcement attempt to intervene in their operations; their cell leader wasidentified as Jaime González Durán (The Hummer), who was later arrested onNovember 7, 2008, in the border city Reynosa, Tamaulipas. In this operation,three safehouses in Reynosa were raided by elements of the Mexican FederalPolice and Mexican Army, yielding the largest weapon seizure in the history ofMexico; it included 540 rifles including 288 assault rifles and several.50-caliber rifles, 287 hand grenades, 2 M72 LAW anti-tank weapons, 500,000rounds of ammunition, 67 ballistic vests and 14 sticks of dynamite.

On October 26, 2008, the Washington Times reported of anFBI  warning that Los Zetas' cellin Texas were to engage law enforcement with a full tactical response shouldlaw enforcement attempt to intervene in their operations; their cell leader wasidentified as Jaime González Durán (The Hummer), who was later arrested onNovember 7, 2008, in the border city Reynosa, Tamaulipas. In this operation,three safehouses in Reynosa were raided by elements of the Mexican FederalPolice and Mexican Army, yielding the largest weapon seizure in the history ofMexico; it included 540 rifles including 288 assault rifles and several.50-caliber rifles, 287 hand grenades, 2 M72 LAW anti-tank weapons, 500,000rounds of ammunition, 67 ballistic vests and 14 sticks of dynamite.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by jdiaz713

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Send the marines over there to stop all of this

What is that going to do ? Nothing but get more people kill
U.S HAS offered their help, but Mexico said no...and they will KEEP saying no

I learned a lot about the drug trade this year, since none of it was in my city in January no one really talked about it.  I even experienced getting patted down by the soldiers when they came to raid at a place I was having a drink at...Those dudes dont play, give them attitude and you get beat up bad
sick.gif

crazy stuff man, and its getting worst...Sad to say two people who i knew died within a span of 3 weeks man, one who was only 22
smh.gif

yup had that happened to me when i was on vacation in san felipe mex. the soldiers there are very respectfull but give them !** and they go rambo on your tail. had our car searched and they got everything out of it, the funny thing is that they took everything down and they put everything back in really neat. the heat there was crazy 120 degrees and these guys are busting there tails to keep things moving.

a friend of mine got involved with the wrong cats and his body was found in tj with the tiro de gracia to the head. crazy stuff.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by jdiaz713

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Send the marines over there to stop all of this

What is that going to do ? Nothing but get more people kill
U.S HAS offered their help, but Mexico said no...and they will KEEP saying no

I learned a lot about the drug trade this year, since none of it was in my city in January no one really talked about it.  I even experienced getting patted down by the soldiers when they came to raid at a place I was having a drink at...Those dudes dont play, give them attitude and you get beat up bad
sick.gif

crazy stuff man, and its getting worst...Sad to say two people who i knew died within a span of 3 weeks man, one who was only 22
smh.gif

yup had that happened to me when i was on vacation in san felipe mex. the soldiers there are very respectfull but give them !** and they go rambo on your tail. had our car searched and they got everything out of it, the funny thing is that they took everything down and they put everything back in really neat. the heat there was crazy 120 degrees and these guys are busting there tails to keep things moving.

a friend of mine got involved with the wrong cats and his body was found in tj with the tiro de gracia to the head. crazy stuff.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]72 bodies found on a ranch in Mexico[/h1]The Mexican navy discovered 72 bodies on a ranch Tuesday in the northeastern state of Tamaulipas, Mexico, a statement released by the agency said.
The bodies, 58 of which were men and 14 women, were found above ground in a section of a ranch about 14 miles (22 kilometers) away from San Fernando, a city of about 25,000 just off Mexico's gulf coast and about 100 miles south of the U.S. border. The navy called it one of the largest discoveries of bodies in Mexico's 4-year-old war on organized crime.

Members of the Mexican navy were tipped off about the gruesome, makeshift, burial ground after a man who was suffering from a gunshot wound came to a navy checkpoint seeking help. The man said he had been injured by a criminal gang, according to a statement released by the navy.

"The navy went to the area where the man came from and encountered gunfights. A naval officer was killed and three of the delinquents were killed," an officer who answered the phone at the Navy's communication department told CNN. The officer, who was not authorized to speak on the record, declined to give his name.

During the confrontation, a stash of weapons was found by the navy, including camouflage uniforms, bullet proof vests and four trucks disguised to look like vehicles from the Ministry of National Defense, according to the statement.

The discovery of the 72 bodies was made after the gunfights, according to the navy officer who answered the phone. He said the bodies were inside a structure on the ranch.

"The federal government strongly condemns the barbaric acts committed by criminal organizations and reaffirms its commitment to the rule of law. The whole society must condemn such acts which illustrate the absolute need to continue fighting crime in the strongest terms by the Mexican State to achieve the peace we demand the Mexicans," a statement from the navy added.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/25/mexico.dead.bodies/index.html

Just saw this on CNN
tired.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]72 bodies found on a ranch in Mexico[/h1]The Mexican navy discovered 72 bodies on a ranch Tuesday in the northeastern state of Tamaulipas, Mexico, a statement released by the agency said.
The bodies, 58 of which were men and 14 women, were found above ground in a section of a ranch about 14 miles (22 kilometers) away from San Fernando, a city of about 25,000 just off Mexico's gulf coast and about 100 miles south of the U.S. border. The navy called it one of the largest discoveries of bodies in Mexico's 4-year-old war on organized crime.

Members of the Mexican navy were tipped off about the gruesome, makeshift, burial ground after a man who was suffering from a gunshot wound came to a navy checkpoint seeking help. The man said he had been injured by a criminal gang, according to a statement released by the navy.

"The navy went to the area where the man came from and encountered gunfights. A naval officer was killed and three of the delinquents were killed," an officer who answered the phone at the Navy's communication department told CNN. The officer, who was not authorized to speak on the record, declined to give his name.

During the confrontation, a stash of weapons was found by the navy, including camouflage uniforms, bullet proof vests and four trucks disguised to look like vehicles from the Ministry of National Defense, according to the statement.

The discovery of the 72 bodies was made after the gunfights, according to the navy officer who answered the phone. He said the bodies were inside a structure on the ranch.

"The federal government strongly condemns the barbaric acts committed by criminal organizations and reaffirms its commitment to the rule of law. The whole society must condemn such acts which illustrate the absolute need to continue fighting crime in the strongest terms by the Mexican State to achieve the peace we demand the Mexicans," a statement from the navy added.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/25/mexico.dead.bodies/index.html

Just saw this on CNN
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

What $22 million smackers looks like (plus a few pesos to boot)

2emmyic.jpg

Just one stack would set me up for a while.

Whats with the AGGRO.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

What $22 million smackers looks like (plus a few pesos to boot)

2emmyic.jpg

Just one stack would set me up for a while.

Whats with the AGGRO.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by obie21

crazy. That's why i won't visit familly

i can see you your saying this...but honestly, i go every year and the killings are just between the drug dealers and gangs....just dont run your mouth to them because they look like random every day people..And this is EXACTLY what i told my cousins when they came with me..

One night this drunk dude yelled something to my cousins wife, which im glad he ignored his comment.  Later that night we got some tacos, and the same guy came in, and after he left the owner of the taqueria told us to be careful with him because he's one of the "bigger" people in the town...I'm glad my cousin listened to me that night

i can see you your saying this...but honestly, i go every year and the killings are just between the drug dealers and gangs....just dont run your mouth to them because they look like random every day people..And this is EXACTLY what i told my cousins when they came with me..

One night this drunk dude yelled something to my cousins wife, which im glad he ignored his comment.  Later that night we got some tacos, and the same guy came in, and after he left the owner of the taqueria told us to be careful with him because he's one of the "bigger" people in the town...I'm glad my cousin listened to me that night

no kidding..

having family in Culiacan..
tired.gif

no kidding..

having family in Culiacan..
tired.gif

damn...this *+%* is crazy interesting to me now

does anybody know anything about Valentin Elizalde??? i heard about is death a while back, but never knew much about it...also didn't know he made narcocorridos...but from what i heard, he was praising the leader of the Juarez Cartel, but he was killed by the Zetas...i thought they were allies

Back
Top Bottom