***MEXICAN GIRLS APPRECIATION VOL. Guadalajara Night life***

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

sick.gif
at the people Op posted.
ahahah what you like guys better? either post pics yourself or keep it moving.

Mexican girls in general are very unpleasant to look at. Yall could look all over the internet for exceptions and post them if it makes u feel good about urppl but we all know whats the 1st thing that pops into our mind when u hear mexican chick and it aint good looking.

Originally Posted by OldDogPR

Mexican girls in general are very unpleasant to look at. Yall could look all over the internet for exceptions and post them if it makes u feel good about ur ppl but we all know whats the 1st thing that pops into our mind when u hear mexican chick and it aint good looking.

indifferent.gif

Come to CALI fam and see.

CALI> ALL

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by OldDogPR

Mexican girls in general are very unpleasant to look at. Yall could look all over the internet for exceptions and post them if it makes u feel good about ur ppl but we all know whats the 1st thing that pops into our mind when u hear mexican chick and it aint good looking.

indifferent.gif

CALI> ALL
QFT
pimp.gif

^^Yeah, been down there a couple of times. As a matter of fact they got some Nike Factories around that area. They have local "TIANGUIS" as they callit there as well. Its like an outdoor flea market with a lot of the Nike clothes that comes out defective end up there. I tell you one thing the girls thatworks the spots are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

OldDogPR wrote:

Mexican girls in general are very unpleasant to look at. Yall could look all over the internet for exceptions and post them if it makes u feel good about ur
ppl but we all know whats the 1st thing that pops into our mind when u hear mexican chick and it aint good looking.

indifferent.gif

CALI> ALL
QFT
pimp.gif

where them hynas at?
nerd.gif

Op all those chicks u posted are butt..."Most" mexican chicks are not fine, now cubano, salvadorean or peruvian all day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Zapotlanejo in Jalisco right?
Yup. I have a ton of family that lives there and is pretty well known. Zapotlanejo is reeeeally good for clothes shopping. Tonala is awesome fortrinket shopping. Also Volaris is really good for shopping for cheap tickets, just be forewarned they don't serve food and their schedules aren't thebest. Also be sure to check the luggage restrictions. If you don't mind the cheap service then it's a great option.

And duh I'm Mexican. I thought that was general knowledge.
laugh.gif

^^^Really? wow never knew that. I love Guadalajara. Especially certain part of the city where the Fresitas roam around at ahhaha!

Back
Top Bottom