***MEXICAN GIRLS APPRECIATION VOL. Guadalajara Night life***

l_66b45a91f8e49f04acfd62f12eaf56ef.jpg
l_351b75592505d44b896672da6f6bf422.jpg
l_e3a439e8da994c671de5a2bad12eafc6.jpg

Why was that last chick posted? She really isn't of the same caliber as most of the others posted in this thread. Way to kill the buzz.

Originally Posted by JEAF

Appreciated!!! I'm going out with a fresita from Jalisco right now and have only ever dated those type of chicks. I'm Nicaraguan and have never met anything but Mexi's being here in So Cal. I don't mind at all but sometimes I wonder if there are any bomb Nica's out there, who knows lol. If you can't afford a flight to GDL come out to Xalos in Anaheim on a Saturday night that's the best place to met a fresita. That's where I meet mine. Hit me up.
pimp.gif

Thats wat up fam. I thought i was the only nicaraguan here on Nt. Yo fam how r the nica females out in cali?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

They might, but they are mexicans of spanish ancestry.
Anything else though? Maybe a little French and /or Italian mixed in?
Yeah that too. They all have a little euro mixed to them. That is what makes them attractive
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Xalos in Anacrime? Naw man, that spot is wack. If you want to meet fresitas in cali, you have to go to _____

Well I will let you figure that out
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I like my Mexicans dark with pitch black hair.

Most of the broads in the post look like white girls.

Same here

the browner the better...... cinnamon colored skin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^^ ALL MEXICANS MAMIS ARE APPRECIATED. No matter what skin color or hair color they are!!!!! hahahha!

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I like my Mexicans dark with pitch black hair.

Most of the broads in the post look like white girls.

then Dallas is the spot for you.

Im one of those hispanics with dark skin, hell i look more mexican than people from mexico, but somehow these white broads like that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

majority of these broads look like white girls
smh.gif
That's because they are White.

but they are born in mexico, so that makes them mexican.

So is the summit going down or what?

imma have to catch a bus there from Penjamo, Guanajuato though.

NT Summit in Mazatlan for Semana Santa... Any of yall know whats up with that?? Its off the hook. The finest girls in Mexico come from the state of Sinaloa.Everyone knows that!!

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

NT Summit in Mazatlan for Semana Santa... Any of yall know whats up with that?? Its off the hook. The finest girls in Mexico come from the state of Sinaloa. Everyone knows that!!

I aint trying to get killed though.

Foo U roll up to Sinaloa, you get loved. Even the dudes show you love. If you're not in the game, it's all good. Girls straight up on it tho. It'sall good. Seriously tho, there are so many hot girls, they are so down to earth. And if you give them attention, they love it. Unlike girls here who are usedto getting jocked, there it's the other way around.

Foo U roll up to Sinaloa, you get loved. Even the dudes show you love. If you're not in the game, it's all good. Girls straight up on it tho. It's all good. Seriously tho, there are so many hot girls, they are so down to earth. And if you give them attention, they love it. Unlike girls here who are used to getting jocked, there it's the other way around.

so if I go, they will be sucking my @%%%?

I gotta ask my uncle Benjamin G. (yes, hes really my uncle) for transportation and money though.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Foo U roll up to Sinaloa, you get loved. Even the dudes show you love. If you're not in the game, it's all good. Girls straight up on it tho. It's all good. Seriously tho, there are so many hot girls, they are so down to earth. And if you give them attention, they love it. Unlike girls here who are used to getting jocked, there it's the other way around.

so if I go, they will be sucking my @%%%?

I gotta ask my uncle Benjamin G. (yes, hes really my uncle) for transportation and money though.

Yo Marion don't trip, I got Mazatlan on lock. Culiacan is where you have to worry about getting killed, but Mazatlan is laid back. I been going down theresince I was 5 years old. Best place in Mexico to get plebitas. Now there not like the fresitas in here, but close enough. Besides its easier there to get themthere. Girls get hyped up when you talk English to them
laugh.gif

A summit here would be dope as well. Honestly I not sure who would be down to go. Maybe we can set something up between everyone and figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom