MEXICAN GIRLS IN MEXICO - FELIZ NAVIDAD

Going there in two weeks to visit la familia

Gotta get my fresa guy mode on there
laugh.gif

Hopefully there's good looking females like always

Why cant there be no good looking mexican girls like that in NYC. Most of them here arent good looking at all. The type of mexican il want is the ones from theNOVELAS.

thanks fro digging this back up. anyone got pics of salvadorian chicks? i'm ashamed for not having seen fair representation of my land

Originally Posted by Devanisgee

Why don't they look like this in LA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Some of these girls remind me of a few Argentines I now. Always a good look.

Great thread.
cause these are rich mexican girls

usually only struggling poor mexicans come here

Originally Posted by ericescobar

thanks fro digging this back up. anyone got pics of salvadorian chicks? i'm ashamed for not having seen fair representation of my land
meh......no offense......
laugh.gif

Argentinian. Mexican. Brazilian.

Argentinians girls are prob at the top though. The mix of Spanish, Italian, Lebanese, and Syrian is ZOOMMGG!

First off, I have no remorse for grave digging this.

Anyways, my friend showed me a clip of the TravelBum (www.travelbumshow.com)  and in one of the episodes he goes to Cancun and meets a group of "mexican girls in mexico" and they all looked like white chicks.
pimp.gif
Thought of this thread immediately.
roll.gif
I would embed the video but theres parts of it that have (  .  Y  .  ) 's in 'em.

The girl Fernanda he coulda bagged.... damn my wife better have a voz like hers. So sexy
embarassed.gif
 Plus she aint look half bad either.

Love these Messican Girls man I need to find out where they be at over here in NYC.

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

First off, I have no remorse for grave digging this.

Anyways, my friend showed me a clip of the TravelBum (www.travelbumshow.com)  and in one of the episodes he goes to Cancun and meets a group of "mexican girls in mexico" and they all looked like white chicks.
pimp.gif
Thought of this thread immediately.
roll.gif
I would embed the video but theres parts of it that have (  .  Y  .  ) 's in 'em.

The girl Fernanda he coulda bagged.... damn my wife better have a voz like hers. So sexy
embarassed.gif
 Plus she aint look half bad either.

Love these Messican Girls man I need to find out where they be at over here in NYC.

The x-rated Dahani Jones 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I miss my Mexican girl so much, she came to Boston to learn english and she taught me how perfect some women could be and how beautiful Mexican women are. The sex was no joke either, that Mexican warmth 
eek.gif
eek.gif

I was simping so hard, but it was all worth it in the end

God
eek.gif
 I vividly remember when OP originally made this thread 5 YEARS AGO.  OP, you're the man - and I thank you.

Now I'm going to skim through the pages and see if my original SN is somewhere in here.

<3 NT

cause these are rich mexican girls

usually only struggling poor mexicans come here

pretty much....you go down there and you see the rich mexicans, pretty much all the ones you pictured here all light skinned

you will hardly ever see a wealthy dark skinned mexican all the times, i've been out there I have never seen it :smh:

haven't been down there in years but, there is a large gap between the two

Back
Top Bottom