MEXICAN GIRLS IN MEXICO - FELIZ NAVIDAD

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

ERASCISM wrote:

http://i2.estamosdentro.com/eventos/marzo2008/eventos/sato****omiie//11g.jpg
I'd dust shawtay on the Left off sometthing Vicious...
devil.gif
devil.gif

co$%@!%#sign

all these girls are beautiful!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

sinaloa for white mexicans you will find girls there that look american but watch out cause she might have a novio who is a narco.
laugh.gif
and those guys aint no joke! they'll cap your #*+ inbright daylight even with a crowd around
sick.gif

lolz, like it was said, its not jsut mexico, i grew up in nicaragua and theres girls like this all over latin america.

i dj at this spot called club rio on saturdays, here in san antonio, its the spot for the international crowd,
so i see girls like this left and right
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
, it aint as good right now since the school year is done, and they all went back home
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

lolz, like it was said, its not jsut mexico, i grew up in nicaragua and theres girls like this all over latin america.

i dj at this spot called club rio on saturdays, here in san antonio, its the spot for the international crowd,
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
, it aint as good right now since the school year is done, and they all went back home
frown.gif
nerd.gif
word its like that? im going to nicaragua this summer fora school program
nerd.gif

Great looking girls... i guess after seeing all this a lot of people are going to visit or go over there because those guys look like duds and i'm sure iwould be able to pull all those females away...

p.s. Where the VOL. at?

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
frown.gif
nerd.gif
word its like that? im going to nicaragua this summer for a school program
nerd.gif
take your own rubbers though, them +%!*# down there be busting

i couldnt go to mexico ... id either catch a pedo case, a std or have numerous children ... its guaranteed ... i love mexican girls so much i sometimes wonderwhat happened to me as a child ...

ps... they love white guys i hear!
happy.gif

in mexico you can date a teenager. its legal it is consensual. there are some chicas who are 15 or 16 and lie that they are 18 because they want a novio. iread somewhere that a brotha wanted to get at mexican chicas. sorry man but you will receive alot of hate their. first blacks in mexico are considered thelowest of the lowest. below the indigenous poor mexicans. most girls who would get with you are prostitutes. and its not because they like you but its therejob. dont ban me mod im just giving a nter a heads up about the situation of racism in mexico. for me its the opposite im mexican american and i chase afterthe mixed afro mexican chicas. to me they are hidden gems. to mexicans they are outkasts.

These are probably the best Hand picked pictures of the girls in Mexico. Have you ever been to TJ......aye not so good lookin girls. If there are any they arefrom the states.

Probably the best part about these chics is that they can probably cook...and cook really really well......if of course are citizens of Mexico.

ive been to cancun 5 times or so and on sundays the locals flock to the resorts to get at the tourists ... definitely appreciated ... i couldnt live therethough ...

Back
Top Bottom