MEXICAN GIRLS IN MEXICO - FELIZ NAVIDAD

Yo, word...Latin America got some beautiful women! I love going to Guatemala and just spotting all these gems but back to the topic, Mexico does have beautifulwomen.

Sorry but 90% of those girls in the pics don't even look ethnic. They're hot no doubt, but if they spoke perfect English I would just take them foranother brunette.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

elboricua 6 wrote:

I'm not surprise ... Gualadajara has some of the most beautiful white girls I have seen ..

*Fixed* Im not even from there but when I visited there
devil.gif

This man speaks the truth! Guadalajara has some of the dopest girls ever. especially in a town called Zapopan. If you hit up any of the clubs/malls in thattown you'll be surrounded by beautiful women. no mames. If they see the green there all yours
laugh.gif
Oh and Culican Sinaloa has some of the baddest whitegirls with colored eyes
pimp.gif
everywhere you look you see dope girls. I might be heading out to Guadalajara in a couple weeks and ill be sure to take some picsfor the dudes that are thirsty.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

I'm not surprise ... Gualadajara has some of the most beautiful white girls I have seen ..

*Fixed* Im not even from there but when I visited there
devil.gif

This man speaks the truth! Guadalajara has some of the dopest girls ever. especially in a town called Zapopan. If you hit up any of the clubs/malls in thattown you'll be surrounded by beautiful women. no mames. If they see the green there all yours
laugh.gif
Oh and Culican Sinaloa has some of the baddest whitegirls with colored eyes
pimp.gif
everywhere you look you see dope girls. I might be heading out to Guadalajara in a couple weeks and ill be sure to take some picsfor the dudes that are thirsty.

i love visiting my family in houston, we always make that trip to mexico, BOY O BOY.... im half mexican if that matters, mmmmmm everywhere we go man.... sexygirls, lookin like telemundo in every store u go in.
pimp.gif

All this girls are fire and all the dudes look like douche bags what part of Mexico is this in???? i was born in Durango lived here most of my life i visitevery other year and very rarely do you see girls like these there

I was right! Visit http://estamosdentro.com and all these girls are from Guadalajara Mexico..

And I also feel that there are many of these ^ people in this thread who are mad that we have beautiful women that not only have looks, but who also cook,clean, and take care of you... Mexicans know whats up...

More pics:

1g.jpg

7g.jpg

8g.jpg

9g.jpg

10g.jpg

18g.jpg

19g.jpg

24g.jpg

82g.jpg

8g.jpg

14g.jpg

18g.jpg

that is crazy though........................they look like white chicks but that got that ethnic look to em.

mila kunis type

i hesitate to call people on their cultivated ignorance and passive racism. please continue to post gorgeous girls

also, durango has a larger representation in here than i thought lol

Back
Top Bottom