MEXICAN GIRLS IN MEXICO - FELIZ NAVIDAD

Originally Posted by pr1nts

if i'm correct the mexicans that come to america are usually the poor ones which were decedents of the incas or something. the ones you see in the pictures are the rich ones which explains why they don't come to america, and they are decedents from the europeans that went there. something like that, i remember seeing it on oprah
embarassed.gif

LOL I hope this isn't an explanation for why most Mexicans in Mexico would look like the chicks in these pictures.....most Mexicans in Mexico lookindigenous, yes like the poor ones that come here.

mexico is large fam. you talkin like its a barrio or neighborhood.

I think you seen born in EAST l.A too many times... HOLMES

This thread is great. So many beautiful women in here. The things I would do to the girl in yellow
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
I need to find a look alike asap around myway.
2ni9v1g.jpg

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

There is way too much ignorance in this thread. Mexicans don't all look the same just like in the US. It's like saying black americans aren't really american because theyre not mixed. Just because there are light skinned Mexicans does not mean they're not real Mexicans.

Co-sign 100%
I've been to Mexico 13 times. All the big cities i've been to, the people don't look like the pictures posted. Not being ignorant but i believe the girls in these pics are not real Mexican. They were either born here or are mixed. Hell, even the one that born here don't even look like this
roll.gif

take your ignorance somewhere else..what big cities have you been to?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by pr1nts

if i'm correct the mexicans that come to america are usually the poor ones which were decedents of the incas or something. the ones you see in the pictures are the rich ones which explains why they don't come to america, and they are decedents from the europeans that went there. something like that, i remember seeing it on oprah
embarassed.gif

LOL I hope this isn't an explanation for why most Mexicans in Mexico would look like the chicks in these pictures.....most Mexicans in Mexico look indigenous, yes like the poor ones that come here.

this is starting to get ridiculous..

My parents are both from Culiacan, and my Grandfather owns a lot of land so he is quite wealthy. And I know there is a lot of drug trafficking that comes outof Culiacan. There is definitely a lot of money in the city, and even the state that comes from many different sources. Although there is a large lower class,people in the states only see the lower class, rather than the people that have the money, and live very good lives.

Back to the topic... These girls probably aren't lower class, judging from the way they are dressed, and because they are at a club that at least has aphotographer posting pics on the net. They have to have some money to be there. I've taken many trips to Culiacan, and the women are definitely a sight tosee. And Mazatlan isn't too far away.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

1g.jpg

pimp.gif
Damn this one is really bad she look like the wifey type. I've wentto Mexico and have seen hot "White Mexican" chicks they got that tight body.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

There is way too much ignorance in this thread. Mexicans don't all look the same just like in the US. It's like saying black americans aren't really american because theyre not mixed. Just because there are light skinned Mexicans does not mean they're not real Mexicans.

Co-sign 100%
I've been to Mexico 13 times. All the big cities i've been to, the people don't look like the pictures posted. Not being ignorant but i believe the girls in these pics are not real Mexican. They were either born here or are mixed. Hell, even the one that born here don't even look like this
roll.gif

What city do you live in cause you sound ignorant as hell. Theres mexican girls that look like this all over cali. I dont get how being born inthe U.S doesnt make you 100% mexican.

dang they look NUTHING like this in texas
u know why?
cuz we got the mexicans that live by the border , the dark ones, the campers
the ones posted here live like in the middle of mexico im guessin
they got more money than us lol

iwant to go to mexico now =)

nvm what i said was already posted, they did a better job too =/

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by lanev0

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by lanev0

I'm Asian and i love Mexican chicks. Will i ever get a chance?
What kind of Asian?

Chinese
smile.gif

chances are slim, but why should you stop trying? Odds would've been in your favor though if you were filipino though
laugh.gif
Thats why my BM is a light skinned latina
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

I'm not surprise ... Gualadajara has some of the most beautiful white girls I have seen ..

*Fixed* Im not even from there but when I visited there
devil.gif

This man speaks the truth! Guadalajara has some of the dopest girls ever. especially in a town called Zapopan. If you hit up any of the clubs/malls in thattown you'll be surrounded by beautiful women. no mames. If they see the green there all yours
laugh.gif
Oh and Culican Sinaloa has some of the baddest whitegirls with colored eyes
pimp.gif
everywhere you look you see dope girls. I might be heading out to Guadalajara in a couple weeks and ill be sure to take some picsfor the dudes that are thirsty.

Back
Top Bottom