MEXICAN GIRLS IN MEXICO - FELIZ NAVIDAD

Originally Posted by maddog345

2ni9v1g.jpg
293cz7l.gif

anyone been watching the spanish news lately? its too bad mexico has the highest kidnappings in the world. 50 percent of ppl there are victims of violentcrimes.smh

If you hang out (or work at) a high end store/shopping area in Texas during any holiday, you'll see some. A lot of them come to America to go shopping.

This post is great.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

that is crazy though........................they look like white chicks but that got that ethnic look to em.

mila kunis type

They look European to me. Like Spain. I love it.

Originally Posted by LTMS206

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Only 2% of the Mexican population looks like this, these girls are tourists or white Mexicans
ohwell.gif

false. you've probably never even been to Mexico have you?

He is right on the 2% part. These are just "Mexicans" that came from Spain that never mixed with the indigenous population. Argentina is even better
pimp.gif
at me being from spain too.
O rly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by LTMS206

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Only 2% of the Mexican population looks like this, these girls are tourists or white Mexicans
ohwell.gif

false. you've probably never even been to Mexico have you?

He is right on the 2% part. These are just "Mexicans" that came from Spain that never mixed with the indigenous population. Argentina is even better
pimp.gif
at me being from spain too.
O rly
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

anyone been watching the spanish news lately? its too bad mexico has the highest kidnappings in the world. 50 percent of ppl there are victims of violent crimes.smh

SMH, thats why i dont even like visiting

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

those ain't mexican . They're argentinian or something. Mexican don't look that rich and white

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
IM CRYING BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

We call the white Mexicans " the sociales" here in SD.

They own 40% of the baller homes in the new communities of south San Diego.. (Us Filipino families own the rest LOL)

Sociales MILFs and their Catholic School uniform wearing daughters for the ultimate win.

My neighbor has a Lamborghini Gallardo (with Baja California plates) and a trophy wife, and probably has never worked in his life.

Dudes just seem not to want to admit that these chicks are Mexican

Thats like saying some black people don't look "American"

cause they are

Back
Top Bottom