MEXICAN GIRLS IN MEXICO - FELIZ NAVIDAD

Some of them look kind of young, but then again I don't think theres a legal age of consent in Mexico.....
devil.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Only 2% of the Mexican population looks like this, these girls are tourists or white Mexicans
ohwell.gif

false. you've probably never even been to Mexico have you?

He is right on the 2% part. These are just "Mexicans" that came from Spain that never mixed with the indigenous population. Argentina is even better
pimp.gif
at me being from spain too.

some really nice ones in here. they deserve to be put in the bigbreast thread also. all the haters, enough

Mexico is ethnically diverse, and the constitution defines the country to be a pluricultural nation.

* Mestizos (those of mixed European and Amerindian ancestry) form the largest group, comprising up to 60-75% of the total population.[77][118]
* Amerindians called indigenous peoples (indígenas) are estimated to be between 12% (pure Amerindian)[119] and 30% (predominantly Amerindian).[77] Indigenouspeoples are considered the foundation of the Mexican pluricultural nation and therefore enjoy self-determination in certain areas. Indigenous languages arealso considered "national languages" and are protected by law.
* Whites make up 9%-17%[77][118] of the population, mostly descendants of the first Spanish settlers; although there are a minority of French, Italian,Portuguese, Basque, German, Irish, Polish, Romanian, Russian and British descents from recent contemporary migration[120][121] after the waves of immigrationthat brought many Europeans at the end of the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, along with some Canadians and European Americans from the United Statesand Argentina. Most are found in major cities.

Mexico also received a large number of Lebanese, Turkish,[122] Chinese, Japanese,[120] Korean,[123] and Filipino immigrants.[124]

Afro-Mexicans, mostly of mixed ancestry, live in the coastal areas of Veracruz, Tabasco and Guerrero.

I'll be passing thru Veracruz next week. I can't to see the visuals and possibly take some down.

Originally Posted by MadFreshYo

Most of the look white
But there is a few coo ones

Where my dad is from, a little town 1hr close to Toluca called Atclacomulco.. my great great grandparents were French decent (Look up Battle of Puebla/5 demayo) soo us and a lot of people where my dad is from look "white" I have colored eyes and lighter skin than other Mexicans... So I guess many ofthese beautiful women have French backgrounds..

Originally Posted by LTMS206

Only 2% of the Mexican population looks like this, these girls are tourists or white Mexicans
ohwell.gif

He is right on the 2% part. These are just "Mexicans" that came from Spain that never mixed with the indigenous population. Argentina is even better
pimp.gif
at me being from spain too.
"White" Mexicans make up 10% of the population and they are not all from Spain.

Why do people act like Mexicans all look the same?

ayo, be ezy. Theirs alot of false things being said.

some yall talking like the things you learned in 7th grade history is or was all true.

be easy.

btw, My father is mexican.. From durango. His grandmother(fathers mother) Lived in San Pedro right outside DF.

Mother - Mother and father from spain... moved to mexico at young age.. Her brother and sister married mexicans, so dont start off with that indigenous peopletalk.

sound madd ignorant.

ohwell.gif

LOL I'm not gonna have this argument, i know what indigenous Mexicans look like and they look nothing like these people.

ohwell.gif

LOL I'm not gonna have this argument, i know what indigenous Mexicans look like and they look nothing like these people.
i see where your getting to.. and your really reaching.

i hope these "indigenous" people peed in your Sears coat you purchased
laugh.gif

Hola Senoras..el gusto es mio..queres un trago?

Oh and btw..I'd actually say that 25% of girls in Mexico look like this. I'm Mexican/Spaniard and I'm white as hell.

Originally Posted by One Love

ON THE REAL THIS IS SOME OF THE REALIST %$@% IVE EVER WILL SAY...ONE OF MY COUSINS(SHES LIKE 23 NOW) LOOKS LIKE THESE GIRLS(
eek.gif
) EXCEPT MY COUSIN IS THICK, STRAIGHT UP, NOT FAT THICK NOT WEAK THICK BUT THICK, LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN(EXCEPT SHE HAS A REAL @%%) LAST TIME I WENT TO MEXICO, WE WENT TO ACAPULCO AND WHEN I SAW HER IN HER BIKINI I COULD NOT GO TO THE BEACH WITH HER AND MY OTHER COUSINS
I WOULD BRING HER OVER TO THE STATES AND MARRY HER IF I COULD BUT I GUESS THAT WILL ALWAYS BE A FANTASY OF MINE
ILL TRY TO GET PICS, IDK IF ANYONE TOOK ANY THAT DAY OR THAT WEEK WE WERE THERE
REDIC....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

I'm not surprise ... Gualadajara has some of the most beautiful white girls I have seen ..

*Fixed* Im not even from there but when I visited there
devil.gif

Trust me when I tell you ... Yes Gualadajara has some lovely white girls but the ones in Culiacan IMO > .. they are = as nice looking and they are a lotmore humble and charismatic and that my friend goes a long way ...

those ain't mexican . They're argentinian or something. Mexican don't look that rich and white

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

those ain't mexican . They're argentinian or something. Mexican don't look that rich and white

So your saying Argentineans are richer????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

ayo, be ezy. Theirs alot of false things being said.

some yall talking like the things you learned in 7th grade history is or was all true.

be easy.

btw, My father is mexican.. From durango. His grandmother(fathers mother) Lived in San Pedro right outside DF.

Mother - Mother and father from spain... moved to mexico at young age.. Her brother and sister married mexicans, so dont start off with that indigenous people talk.

sound madd ignorant.
NO WAY! my mom is from durango too. yeah, i heard about this french descent stuff from her. kinda explains some things. my dad too actually andhes from el salvador

Originally Posted by DRjordanlover45

ON THE REAL THIS IS SOME OF THE REALIST %$@% IVE EVER WILL SAY...ONE OF MY COUSINS(SHES LIKE 23 NOW) LOOKS LIKE THESE GIRLS(
eek.gif
) EXCEPT MY COUSIN IS THICK, STRAIGHT UP, NOT FAT THICK NOT WEAK THICK BUT THICK, LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN(EXCEPT SHE HAS A REAL @%%) LAST TIME I WENT TO MEXICO, WE WENT TO ACAPULCO AND WHEN I SAW HER IN HER BIKINI I COULD NOT GO TO THE BEACH WITH HER AND MY OTHER COUSINS
I WOULD BRING HER OVER TO THE STATES AND MARRY HER IF I COULD BUT I GUESS THAT WILL ALWAYS BE A FANTASY OF MINE
REDIC....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ill ask my sister later, im 99% sure she has pics

Originally Posted by Nako XL

4g.jpg

Marky Mark?

Oh and this thread is misleading. A lot of those girls are tourists. And those are all White Mexicans. Only about 2% of the population looks like that.

98% of Mexican girls look like this:

mexicans.jpg

Wow.......

Originally Posted by DRjordanlover45

eek.gif
REDIC....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ill ask my sister later, im 99% sure she has pics

Creep.

Do post pics though.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom