Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I was being serious.

I think your butthole got violated as a child.

Co-Sign.
While I dont get why people get so emotional over a person they never met, Im starting to see why you guys keep defending an alleged molestor.

RIP MJ, the greatest, gone but never forgotten.

only a hand full of ppl can say they had the same effect on ppl worldwide as Michael.

RIP KING
tired.gif

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

I was being serious.

Co-Sign.
While I dont get why people get so emotional over a person they never met, Im starting to see why you guys keep defending an alleged molestor.

Just like Kobe is an alleged rapist
laugh.gif
I know with 100% certainty that Michael didn't touch those kids, not because I am a blind fan, but because Iactually read on, and paid attention to all the cases. Didn't add up.
grin.gif
Kick rocks. Lame.

I was being serious.

Co-Sign.
02e35daee06b52362781a5b50845834db67a755.gif
G. T. F. O.

I was being serious.

Co-Sign.
Somebody probably tickled your sack as a youngin too....

Starving for attention.

im over here watching moon walker now and u should see the look on my face im dam near 20 and its the same excitement that eas on my face when i was 9 watchingthe same thing

I've been playing Thriller nonstop.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Was the Demerol he OD'd on prescribed? Heard he had skin cancer, but self-injection of Demerol sounds completely illegal.

R.I.P. Michael, wish you hadn't done that to yourself
frown.gif

copped does have a point though.

Many people die everyday.

It's not the fact of what race he is,

it's the fact that he was famous which is probably why

everyone is crying.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

this might be coincidental but the 25th day of the month has been the date where many well-recognized music artists have passed away.

Michael Jackson - June 25th
Aaliyah - August 25th
Static Major - February 25th
Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes - April 25th
James Brown - December 25th

tired.gif

Add Farrah Fawcett

Originally Posted by northparkblind

everyone is crying.

FALSE.

I'll remember MJ for the rug burns I got on my toes for even attempting the Moonwalk. I'll remember Thriller and Beat It as kid. My dad couldn'tspeak English too well, and he even sang Beat It. I remember singing Man in the Mirror in the choir my whole freshman year. I remember wanting the Red Leatherjacket and couldn't afford it, so I had to wear a red sweater. I mean these are things that MJ whether he knew it or not, affected my life and countlessothers. I'm not crying, but I fully understand why anyone could be expressing their emotions.

As far as the MJ's allegation of molestation, I don't believe it. MJ reminds me of that character that Tim Robbins played in Mystic River. Dude was alittle weird, but just cause you're weird doesn't mean you're a molester. I've never believed he did that. Maybe, subconsciously, I wanted toblock it out, or I really think these other families are trying to use their kids to make a buck. You never know, one of those kids that accused him ofmolestation, might fessed up in the future that MJ never did. There's plenty of time to discuss all of that. But right now, he just passed, and I thinkpeople deserve to mourn.

Like I said before, R.I.P. to the BEST that ever did it. His contribution to music and stage presence is undeniable.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

I've been playing Thriller nonstop.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Was the Demerol he OD'd on prescribed? Heard he had skin cancer, but self-injection of Demerol sounds completely illegal.

R.I.P. Michael, wish you hadn't done that to yourself
frown.gif

I am not sure on the details, but I am sure it had to do with health issues based on several things...For one, I know he suffered from panic attacks, and alsowas struggling with his court cases, and how he was now perceived. All those cosmetic surgeries didn't help his heart either
smh.gif

Originally Posted by northparkblind

everyone is crying.
Many people die everyday? Really? Get the hell outta here!

I was being serious.

Co-Sign.

why don't you just shut the #@#+ up already.

Originally Posted by Ridgemont Fly

this song stays giving me goose bumps, so great

your legend will live on, i grew up to this person and he will never be forgotten

be easy homie, i have probably a memory for everyone of his songs

thanks mj
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom