Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

'nother flashback:

me walking with my white button up top open walking towards the wind and shaking my head with my arms wide out---I have a scarily vivid image of me doing thisin the second grade behind my classroom on the grassy area right in front of the office

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by stillmatic

biggest death ever

indifferent.gif
You're mad . I can tell .

Naw just suprised that people think MJ's death means more than Ghandi's, Our Troops, Dr.King
Or even Jesus Chirsts for those that believe in him....
But dont get me mistaken for rating death...Im just saying.
tired.gif

So keep it moving and I will do the same.
People mourned profusely for those people because even if they'd never even been in the same city with those men they were in their lives thesame way people feel Michael Jackson was in theirs.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I was being serious.

I think your butthole got violated as a child.

Co-Sign.
While I dont get why people get so emotional over a person they never met, Im starting to see why you guys keep defending an alleged molestor.

Just like Kobe is an alleged rapist
laugh.gif
I know with 100% certainty that Michael didn't touch those kids, not because I am a blind fan, but because I actually read on, and paid attention to all the cases. Didn't add up.
grin.gif
Kick rocks. Lame.

Right, and Al Capone did nothing but evade taxes. Nice try "LAME"

biggest death ever

indifferent.gif

Naw just suprised that people think MJ's death means more than Ghandi's, Our Troops, Dr.King
tired.gif

MJ > Ghandi

Ghandi didn't touch me .

The ignorance still present in the world is astounding, some of my "friends" facebook statuses are just appalling, but I shouldn't be surprisedconsidering some of the stuff they wrote after Obama won.

People on here really need to chill with all the negativity, no one in this world is perfect and everyone makes mistakes, now I don't believe for onesecond that MJ did anything to those kids, there were just too many inconsistencies with there stories and whatnot, I do know is that he was a hell of ahumanitarian and the greatest entertainer the world has ever seen and his music will live on forever. So if you don't have anything nice to say, justdon't say anything at all.

I was being serious.

Co-Sign.
While I dont get why people get so emotional over a person they never met, Im starting to see why you guys keep defending an alleged molestor.
Somebody probably tickled your sack as a youngin too....

Starving for attention.
roll.gif
Stay out of this thread.

Your lack of compassion is disgusting. If you have something negative to say, at least have an ounce of respect and wait for another day to say it.

Yeah he had health issues, which certainly didn't help, but one article I read said his aides reported that he injected himself with a fairly large dose of Demerol (similar to morphine). His breathing became increasingly shallow and then he stopped breathing all together. They called 911 and you know how the rest of it goes.

frown.gif

It still doesn''t feel real. I can't believe some people can't take one day off from talking %$#+ about this poor man. Have some respect. He clearly had issues he couldn't deal with. He will never be forgotten.

??

Your basically claiming he killed himself but don't provide a link to the said article?

Comparing accusations to quantitative evidence is not logical.

MJ > Ghandi

Ghandi didn't touch me .
Aight. Chill.
sick.gif

I was being serious.

Co-Sign.

Just like Kobe is an alleged rapist
laugh.gif
I know with 100% certainty that Michael didn't touch those kids, not because I am a blind fan, but because I actually read on, and paid attention to all the cases. Didn't add up.
grin.gif
Kick rocks. Lame.

25q6w00.jpg

Very true words from Greg Halstead

"I have not written a Note in quite some time..Havent felt "led." However; Now, I am in a state of emotion truly melancholy. I look at MichaelJackson and it is a sickly sad story. A tragic unfolding of human nature at its cursed worst. I am so disgusted by all those that truly believe this man"molested" children. Take into account my perspective. And also your own. Put yourselves in the shoes of a parent. If you find this challenging,think about your little cousin/sister/brother/ whatever it may be to feel the emotions of love you have for that child. Now imagine some man molests them andthey tell you about it. Speaking for myself, NOT EVEN being able to think about my ACTUAL child, an anger wells up inside me that is somewhat uncontrollable.Considering I actually had a child, and thinking about a GROWN +%% man molesting my child, lets just say, self control would not be a virtue exhibited on thisday. Now consider in EVERY single molestation case Michael faced, it was eventually settled out of court...a.k.a They were bought out. Now I dont give a flying+%*+ what noone on this earth says. IF YOU LOVE YOUR CHILD, there is NO AMOUNT OF MONEY, that will ALLOW you to overlook a human being MOLESTING your innocentchild and you essentially say, YOU molested my child but its ok...because your paying me millions of dollars. That is absolute ******* and the sole reason, whyI KNOW, without a shadow of a doubt, he did no such disgusting things to these children. Its funny because out of all the "rich" young children heassociated with, Mccauley Culkin, and Emmanuel Lewis etc. no such ******* was ever reported, Culkin even testifying in court for Jacksons behalf, however; thePEASANT +%% little %$*%$#! who allowed their PARENTS to coerce them into lying to gain money are downright sick disgusting evil entities destined to dance withthe devil. Michael Jackson was simply, a Lonely man. Why..Because with such Stardom, you are UNABLE to possess "true" friends. Those that are nottrying to suck your resources dry. Children are the only people he even cared to interact with, due to their "uninhibited" innocent nature. He wassimply TOO naive, in thinking that "this CURSED" society and world would allow him to do perfectly normal things that SOCIETY finds improper. Iwonder why its now improper for a 45yr old man to sleep with a child. (Laying in the same bed, not #+%+%@*) ...BECAUSE of sick %$$+$ all over the world who dochoose to violate that child. Society is now a @$#!%$ manifestation of all the sickos in the world, and no longer can the innocent do prior actions which weresocietally accepted, now its weird to do anything at all. Now if any adult you dont know walks up to your child, you have your hand on the mase or taser.Michael Jackson was never able to be a child, and once he got older, society would HAVE NO PART in allowing him to recapture it. Michael Jackson was a uniquesoul, Genuisely talented, and sickly misunderstood. 2012. The End of Days is near."

I have been at work allllllllll day so i have been watching it on the news and talking to all the customers about it but it hasnt hit me yet, i know it willas soon as i get off in a half hour, i know its going to be like "wow, dude is really gone"
frown.gif

thank you to the 'Smooth Criminal'. He taught us it was ok to be 'Bad', and was always willing to 'Rock With You' while making sure you'Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough'. 'Billie Jean' was not his lover, but we knew that because 'Dirty Diana' didn't want to'Beat It'. He showed the world it was ok to be 'Black or White' when he was always talking to the 'Man in The Mirror'. Man, what a'Thriller'.

biggest death ever

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

MJ > Ghandi

Ghandi didn't touch me .

Thats the point I was getting at...
I have to time to try and eduacate you but it crazy that in todays world famous musicans
mean more to people than ones who fight for the principles of life.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Cz7

"I have not written a Note in quite some time..Havent felt "led." However; Now, I am in a state of emotion truly melancholy. I look at Michael Jackson and it is a sickly sad story. A tragic unfolding of human nature at its cursed worst. I am so disgusted by all those that truly believe this man "molested" children. Take into account my perspective. And also your own. Put yourselves in the shoes of a parent. If you find this challenging, think about your little cousin/sister/brother/ whatever it may be to feel the emotions of love you have for that child. Now imagine some man molests them and they tell you about it. Speaking for myself, NOT EVEN being able to think about my ACTUAL child, an anger wells up inside me that is somewhat uncontrollable. Considering I actually had a child, and thinking about a GROWN +%% man molesting my child, lets just say, self control would not be a virtue exhibited on this day. Now consider in EVERY single molestation case Michael faced, it was eventually settled out of court...a.k.a They were bought out. Now I dont give a flying +%*+ what noone on this earth says. IF YOU LOVE YOUR CHILD, there is NO AMOUNT OF MONEY, that will ALLOW you to overlook a human being MOLESTING your innocent child and you essentially say, YOU molested my child but its ok...because your paying me millions of dollars. That is absolute ******* and the sole reason, why I KNOW, without a shadow of a doubt, he did no such disgusting things to these children. Its funny because out of all the "rich" young children he associated with, Mccauley Culkin, and Emmanuel Lewis etc. no such ******* was ever reported, Culkin even testifying in court for Jacksons behalf, however; the PEASANT +%% little %$*%$#! who allowed their PARENTS to coerce them into lying to gain money are downright sick disgusting evil entities destined to dance with the devil. Michael Jackson was simply, a Lonely man. Why..Because with such Stardom, you are UNABLE to possess "true" friends. Those that are not trying to suck your resources dry. Children are the only people he even cared to interact with, due to their "uninhibited" innocent nature. He was simply TOO naive, in thinking that "this CURSED" society and world would allow him to do perfectly normal things that SOCIETY finds improper. I wonder why its now improper for a 45yr old man to sleep with a child. (Laying in the same bed, not #+%+%@*) ...BECAUSE of sick %$$+$ all over the world who do choose to violate that child. Society is now a @$#!%$ manifestation of all the sickos in the world, and no longer can the innocent do prior actions which were societally accepted, now its weird to do anything at all. Now if any adult you dont know walks up to your child, you have your hand on the mase or taser. Michael Jackson was never able to be a child, and once he got older, society would HAVE NO PART in allowing him to recapture it. Michael Jackson was a unique soul, Genuisely talented, and sickly misunderstood. 2012. The End of Days is near."

pimp.gif

biggest death ever

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

MJ > Ghandi

Ghandi didn't touch me .

Considering the fact that you're saying "MJ touched you" and how young you are, Niketalk is going to have a field day on this one..

Originally Posted by Cz7

"I have not written a Note in quite some time..Havent felt "led." However; Now, I am in a state of emotion truly melancholy. I look at Michael Jackson and it is a sickly sad story. A tragic unfolding of human nature at its cursed worst. I am so disgusted by all those that truly believe this man "molested" children. Take into account my perspective. And also your own. Put yourselves in the shoes of a parent. If you find this challenging, think about your little cousin/sister/brother/ whatever it may be to feel the emotions of love you have for that child. Now imagine some man molests them and they tell you about it. Speaking for myself, NOT EVEN being able to think about my ACTUAL child, an anger wells up inside me that is somewhat uncontrollable. Considering I actually had a child, and thinking about a GROWN +%% man molesting my child, lets just say, self control would not be a virtue exhibited on this day. Now consider in EVERY single molestation case Michael faced, it was eventually settled out of court...a.k.a They were bought out. Now I dont give a flying +%*+ what noone on this earth says. IF YOU LOVE YOUR CHILD, there is NO AMOUNT OF MONEY, that will ALLOW you to overlook a human being MOLESTING your innocent child and you essentially say, YOU molested my child but its ok...because your paying me millions of dollars. That is absolute ******* and the sole reason, why I KNOW, without a shadow of a doubt, he did no such disgusting things to these children. Its funny because out of all the "rich" young children he associated with, Mccauley Culkin, and Emmanuel Lewis etc. no such ******* was ever reported, Culkin even testifying in court for Jacksons behalf, however; the PEASANT +%% little %$*%$#! who allowed their PARENTS to coerce them into lying to gain money are downright sick disgusting evil entities destined to dance with the devil. Michael Jackson was simply, a Lonely man. Why..Because with such Stardom, you are UNABLE to possess "true" friends. Those that are not trying to suck your resources dry. Children are the only people he even cared to interact with, due to their "uninhibited" innocent nature. He was simply TOO naive, in thinking that "this CURSED" society and world would allow him to do perfectly normal things that SOCIETY finds improper. I wonder why its now improper for a 45yr old man to sleep with a child. (Laying in the same bed, not #+%+%@*) ...BECAUSE of sick %$$+$ all over the world who do choose to violate that child. Society is now a @$#!%$ manifestation of all the sickos in the world, and no longer can the innocent do prior actions which were societally accepted, now its weird to do anything at all. Now if any adult you dont know walks up to your child, you have your hand on the mase or taser. Michael Jackson was never able to be a child, and once he got older, society would HAVE NO PART in allowing him to recapture it. Michael Jackson was a unique soul, Genuisely talented, and sickly misunderstood. 2012. The End of Days is near."

If one thinks he can predict the day the world will end...the world has trully ended for them.
With that last part. It is trully an fools note.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom