Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I was being serious.

I think your butthole got violated as a child.

Co-Sign.
While I dont get why people get so emotional over a person they never met, Im starting to see why you guys keep defending an alleged molestor.

Just like Kobe is an alleged rapist
laugh.gif
I know with 100% certainty that Michael didn't touch those kids, not because I am a blind fan, but because I actually read on, and paid attention to all the cases. Didn't add up.
grin.gif
Kick rocks. Lame.
Yep .

Little boys were told to make u those stories ...

Just another Black , White case ... that's blown out of proportion because of skin color .
grin.gif

Kobe didn't rape that girl either .
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by copped

lol @ people getting sad/mad over some dude that died that has no effect on their life what so ever...

RIP or w/e yall dudes need to calm down...people die everyday...
he had a big effect on some of our childhoods. chill out
exactly how has he effected you as a child? seriously I would like to know how you are different because you know of MJ??

and its funny all these black people coming to rescue for MJ...if it was Garth brooks or some white dude who died...you bet their would be GIFS...fail pictures..and jokes all over the place...couple of dudes make a joke..and its all about morals and ethics now...

Somebody's true colors are showing?
eyes.gif

Race wasnt brought up until you brought it up.
laugh.gif
actually a black dude brought it up..go to pg.90...he said most of the haters of mj are non-black people....
I was reffering to his conversation with the other Nt'er.....lol
Fall back......
laugh.gif

stop crying over michael jackson
laugh.gif

ok that was harsh...my bad

Who said I was crying?
laugh.gif

Go back to your to where you came from or at least read what you quoting.....
The Nerve.
laugh.gif

AnywayZ RIP MJ!!!

go back to where i came from?ok...... nah i think i'll stay in texas, dont like michigan too cold for me....or at least read what you quoting? usaid.."Race wasnt brought up until you brought it up" when u was talking to that one dude...ok, i read that and tried helping you out and triedtelling u that some other dude brought race up before him..apperently you found a way to counter me and said you were only talking about them two, so mybad...and im done here...im out

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

I've been playing Thriller nonstop.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Was the Demerol he OD'd on prescribed? Heard he had skin cancer, but self-injection of Demerol sounds completely illegal.

R.I.P. Michael, wish you hadn't done that to yourself
frown.gif

I am not sure on the details, but I am sure it had to do with health issues based on several things...For one, I know he suffered from panic attacks, and also was struggling with his court cases, and how he was now perceived. All those cosmetic surgeries didn't help his heart either
smh.gif
Yeah he had health issues, which certainly didn't help, but one article I read said his aides reported that he injected himself with a fairlylarge dose of Demerol (similar to morphine). His breathing became increasingly shallow and then he stopped breathing all together. They called 911 and you knowhow the rest of it goes.

frown.gif

It still doesn''t feel real. I can't believe some people can't take one day off from talking %$#+ about this poor man. Have some respect. Heclearly had issues he couldn't deal with. He will never be forgotten.

im not gone front, i shedded a tear...only mike, pac and pimp c ever got a tear outa me as far as famous folks
RIP MJ
rockin the white in his behalf 2morrow

Damn MJ was a confused and extremly wierd but a good guy..... RIP.

It's wierd because my family are going out to california to be with my 2nd cousins, and one of them who I found out a few months ago Halima, who is marriedto Jermaine. I was suppose to get tickets for his next tour for free too.

RIP to the best dancer and performer.

%#$! it, I cried a couple times.

But I'm good money now, guess I needed that to refresh from all this stress.

We'll miss you Mike.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

im not gone front, i shedded a tear...only mike, pac and pimp c ever got a tear outa me as far as famous folks
RIP MJ
rockin the white in his behalf 2morrow

frown.gif
damn

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by stillmatic

biggest death ever

indifferent.gif
You're mad . I can tell .

Naw just suprised that people think MJ's death means more than Ghandi's, Our Troops, Dr.King
Or even Jesus Chirsts for those that believe in him....
But dont get me mistaken for rating death...Im just saying.
tired.gif

So keep it moving and I will do the same.

Lady In My Life is the illest joint he ever did
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIP to the GOAT...All the great ones seem to leave this #&%$# early...

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

I was being serious.

I think your butthole got violated as a child.

Co-Sign.
While I dont get why people get so emotional over a person they never met, Im starting to see why you guys keep defending an alleged molestor.
Somebody probably tickled your sack as a youngin too....

Starving for attention.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom