Michael Jackson and his affinity towards children...Mature Discussion PLEASE...

Originally Posted by JD617

I'm just curious...how much were you getting paid to be MJ's publicist? Health Insurance? Benefits? What was it like?

pimp.gif
it was/is amazing gig. Benefits for days. Lame.

Michael was a musical genius, most imitated, the best and he was and will always be the KING! But he was also mentally unstable, but this was not hisfault...his parents are the ones to blame because of their constant pushing and forcing the kids into the music world. M.J had never once lived his life, helived a life that was made for him by his father, he never got to choose and I think that he was killed by the media...M.J adored kids the way others kidsadore each other without any malicious thought. Unfortunately, in our society it's inexcusable for a grown man to do so because you no longer have the sametype of innocence as children. No one will ever know if he did or did not touch those kids, as fans and humans just enjoy the thought that he was willing toentertain us for all these years and that he worked so damn hard. HE WAS HUMAN, so is the rest of these celebrities, so stop treating them like Gods and thatthey are the answers to your problems because if you really think about they have way more problems than we think...With that said, let him REST IN PEACE !!

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by Prez T

you people are ridiculous , the man hasnt even been dead for a week

so duration of death makes a difference to you?

of course it does . what kind of question is that ?

In my most honest of opinions, I believe that his relationship with children was completely unhealthy BUT also completely innocent. I tend to believe that heviewed himself as a real-life Peter Pan. Never wanting to grow up. Sharing his love and fun and regressed childhood with children. It just so happened that hehad enough money to make it all happen.

^
if some dude walked into your place of business in 10 minutes and said, "I think im a modern day Peter Pan" you'd kick his butt out of theestablishment for being nuts.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

There was no solid evidence of him being innocent.

There was no solid evidence of him being guilty.

Settling a case doesn't make him guilty. Thousands of cases are settled everyday by complete innocent people. Like I said before they gladly took the money instead of seeking justice. How come you can't say that they're guilty of extortion?

How do you know? It never went to court, so the evidence never came out! The evidence against him must have beenpretty good if it caused a high price lawyer to say lets stop this now and end my paycheck early. The case didn't even go to court meaning we didn'tsee EVERYTHING. If there was no evidence, his lawyer would have had a hayday with those broke families.

They mght be. Nobody will probably ever know. I don't take sides based on how big of a fan I am. I see kids pointing outstuff they should have no idea of, I see him saying he sleeps with kids, I see nude boy books from his closet and I see him ending court cases early instead ofriding it to the end and proving that they are scum.

I mean, there is a chance he did do it. Maybe it's a slim chance, but it is still there. MJ fans act like it is a 100% written in stone that he didn'tdo it...

Michael grew up different he didnt have a childhood. He was trying to experince what he missed out on. If you went through it you'd understand. MJ alwayspreached about making the world better and practiced what he said by helping, volunteering, and donated over 300million. If MJ was snobby like nowadays celebshe would've kept every penny, but he cared about the world and shared his fortune. MJ's only mistake was being too nice, if he never cared hewould've never been in the mess and got falsely accused. Shame on people believing what the media says. People just like negativity so they believe themedia.

Look at the video he made in '93 and tell me he's not being 100% sincere. R.I.P. MJ I believe in your innocence and shame on people being ignorant.

Michael grew up different he didnt have a childhood. He was trying to experince what he missed out on. If you went through it you'd understand. MJ alwayspreached about making the world better and practiced what he said by helping, volunteering, and donated over 300million. If MJ was snobby like nowadays celebshe would've kept every penny, but he cared about the world and shared his fortune. MJ's only mistake was being too nice, if he never cared hewould've never been in the mess and got falsely accused. Shame on people believing what the media says. People just like negativity so they believe themedia.

Look at the video he made in '93 and tell me he's not being 100% sincere. R.I.P. MJ I believe in your innocence and shame on people being ignorant.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Michael grew up different he didnt have a childhood. He was trying to experince what he missed out on. If you went through it you'd understand. MJ always preached about making the world better and practiced what he said by helping, volunteering, and donated over 300million. If MJ was snobby like nowadays celebs he would've kept every penny, but he cared about the world and shared his fortune. MJ's only mistake was being too nice, if he never cared he would've never been in the mess and got falsely accused. Shame on people believing what the media says. People just like negativity so they believe the media.

It's arguments like this I don't quite understand...

Did you grow up like that? So, the counter argument would be, since you most likely did not, how do you know what it was like?

Michael grew up different he didnt have a childhood. He was trying to experince what he missed out on. If you went through it you'd understand. MJ always preached about making the world better and practiced what he said by helping, volunteering, and donated over 300million. If MJ was snobby like nowadays celebs he would've kept every penny, but he cared about the world and shared his fortune. MJ's only mistake was being too nice, if he never cared he would've never been in the mess and got falsely accused. Shame on people believing what the media says. People just like negativity so they believe the media.

No one is questioning his charitable donations etc....even with all of his philanthropic efforts, I still view him as a predator.

AirThompson...let me ask you...

if what we're talking about wasn't involving MJ and just a regular "Joe Schmoe" as HEH put it, would you be so forgiving and understanding?

morningstar7777 wrote:

tree4twenty wrote:

Settling a case doesn't make him guilty. Thousands of cases are settled everyday by complete innocent people. Like I said before they gladly took the money instead of seeking justice. How come you can't say that they're guilty of extortion?

How do you know? It never went to court, so the evidence never came out! The evidence against him must have been pretty good if it caused a high price lawyer to say lets stop this now and end my paycheck early. The case didn't even go to court meaning we didn't see EVERYTHING. If there was no evidence, his lawyer would have had a hayday with those broke families.

They mght be. Nobody will probably ever know. I don't take sides based on how big of a fan I am. I see kids pointing out stuff they should have no idea of, I see him saying he sleeps with kids, I see nude boy books from his closet and I see him ending court cases early instead of riding it to the end and proving that they are scum.

I mean, there is a chance he did do it. Maybe it's a slim chance, but it is still there. MJ fans act like it is a 100% written in stone that he didn't do it...

So now it's guilty until proven innocent? Not the other way around? I never knew settling a case brings a guilty verdict.

After he settled with the scum of a family off in 1993, he vowed to NEVER pay to settle again, why? Because after he settled the media killed him for"Buying the kid's silence." What happened in 2005? He was found not guilty of the same exact charges by someone else. Without having to pay adime to the kid. It's funny that everyone mentions him settling the case but no one mentions that he got acquitted in the same charges years later.

For the Jackson haters...

What is bedime at Michael Jackson's house?

When the big hand is on the little hand!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

No one is questioning his charitable donations etc....even with all of his philanthropic efforts, I still view him as a predator.

if what we're talking about wasn't involving MJ and just a regular "Joe Schmoe" as HEH put it, would you be so forgiving and understanding?

You missed my point. He preached about making the world better, and practiced what he preached by being/doing everything to help. I was trying to get acrossthat a man of his character would do that.

If it was a regular person there would be no need to forgive because he didnt do nothing.

Lastly, I have nothing to prove to you, what I say won't change your opinion (hopefully it can change others). With that said I have my beliefs your haveyour own. You dont have to like mines, cuz I dont like yours
wink.gif

You missed my point. He preached about making the world better, and practiced what he preached by being/doing everything to help. I was trying to get acrossthat a man of his character would do that.

If it was a regular person there would be no need to forgive because he didnt do nothing.

Lastly, I have nothing to prove to you, what I say won't change your opinion (hopefully it can change others). With that said I have my beliefs your haveyour own. You dont have to like mines, cuz I dont like yours
wink.gif

wink.gif

morningstar7777 wrote:

tree4twenty wrote:

How do you know? It never went to court, so the evidence never came out! The evidence against him must have been pretty good if it caused a high price lawyer to say lets stop this now and end my paycheck early. The case didn't even go to court meaning we didn't see EVERYTHING. If there was no evidence, his lawyer would have had a hayday with those broke families.

They mght be. Nobody will probably ever know. I don't take sides based on how big of a fan I am. I see kids pointing out stuff they should have no idea of, I see him saying he sleeps with kids, I see nude boy books from his closet and I see him ending court cases early instead of riding it to the end and proving that they are scum.

I mean, there is a chance he did do it. Maybe it's a slim chance, but it is still there. MJ fans act like it is a 100% written in stone that he didn't do it...

After he settled with the scum of a family off in 1993, he vowed to NEVER pay to settle again, why? Because after he settled the media killed him for "Buying the kid's silence." What happened in 2005? He was found not guilty of the same exact charges by someone else. Without having to pay a dime to the kid. It's funny that everyone mentions him settling the case but no one mentions that he got acquitted in the same charges years later.

Obviously, he went through with the whole 2nd case because there was no evidence, hence why he didn't settle. The 2nd case was bogus, IMO, and the 1st onewas legit and his lawyer knew it.

If you have hundreds of millions of dollars for a dream team defense, and you are going up against a broke family who has NO EVIDENCE, you donot settle. Period.
Do you honestly think his lawyers said "Well, MJ, they have no evidence, but I think you should settle right now, look guilty, and end our pay". ??!!Absolutley absurd.

Of course he made a statement and vowed to never pay out again...What did you expect him to do? Stay quiet and lose some fans or make some comments and lookinnocent?

EDIT:

So now it's guilty until proven innocent? Not the other way around? I never knew settling a case brings a guilty verdict.
He never gave the court a chance to prove him guilty! That settlement stopped them from proving him guilty, and he knew it, IMO. It's allpretty obvious....

You missed my point. He preached about making the world better, and practiced what he preached by being/doing everything to help. I was trying to get across that a man of his character would do that.

Lastly, I have nothing to prove to you, what I say won't change your opinion (hopefully it can change others). With that said I have my beliefs your have your own. You dont have to like mines, cuz I dont like yours
wink.gif

Doing everything to help others is no rationale for what went on behind closed doors.

You can apply the same hypothetical to anyone NOT named MJ in this situation....so where's your response? How would you view a single man sleeping in thesame room of children who are not of his own blood? Would you be forgiving of the "act" or because they had a bad childhood or upbringing? You're making it seem like Jackon's rep wasn't well deserved.

morningstar7777 wrote:

tree4twenty wrote:

morningstar7777 wrote:

tree4twenty wrote:

After he settled with the scum of a family off in 1993, he vowed to NEVER pay to settle again, why? Because after he settled the media killed him for "Buying the kid's silence." What happened in 2005? He was found not guilty of the same exact charges by someone else. Without having to pay a dime to the kid. It's funny that everyone mentions him settling the case but no one mentions that he got acquitted in the same charges years later.

Obviously, he went through with the whole 2nd case because there was no evidence, hence why he didn't settle. The 2nd case was bogus, IMO, and the 1st one was legit and his lawyer knew it.

If you have hundreds of millions of dollars for a dream team defense, and you are going up against a broke family who has NO EVIDENCE, you do not settle. Period.
Do you honestly think his lawyers said "Well, MJ, they have no evidence, but I think you should settle right now, look guilty, and end our pay". ??!! Absolutley absurd.

Of course he made a statement and vowed to never pay out again...What did you expect him to do? Stay quiet and lose some fans or make some comments and look innocent?

Why was it bogus? Because he was found innocent? Over 40 people testified in that trial, you might as well get a job in media, because if something comes outthat says he's innocent, you find something new that makes him look guilty.

morningstar7777 wrote:

tree4twenty wrote:

morningstar7777 wrote:

tree4twenty wrote:

Obviously, he went through with the whole 2nd case because there was no evidence, hence why he didn't settle. The 2nd case was bogus, IMO, and the 1st one was legit and his lawyer knew it.

If you have hundreds of millions of dollars for a dream team defense, and you are going up against a broke family who has NO EVIDENCE, you do not settle. Period.
Do you honestly think his lawyers said "Well, MJ, they have no evidence, but I think you should settle right now, look guilty, and end our pay". ??!! Absolutley absurd.

Of course he made a statement and vowed to never pay out again...What did you expect him to do? Stay quiet and lose some fans or make some comments and look innocent?

Why was it bogus? Because he was found innocent? Over 40 people testified in that trial, you might as well get a job in media, because if something comes out that says he's innocent, you find something new that makes him look guilty.

I didn't mean bogus like that. I meant the kid was FOS and the 2nd case was lies. 1st case was real though, hence the "stay out of courtroom orI'm going to go to jail" settlement.

And I will say it again:

If you have hundreds of millions of dollars for a dream team defense, and you are going up against a broke family who has NO EVIDENCE, you do not settle. Period. Do you honestly think his lawyers said "Well, MJ, they have no evidence, but I think you should settle right now, look guilty, and end our pay". ??!! Absolutley absurd.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Did you grow up like that? So, the counter argument would be, since you most likely did not, how do you know what it was like?

I was there and he told me
laugh.gif

All seriousness y'all people who are consumed by the media can believe what you want to. I'm trying to talk to the people on the fence who dont knowwhat to believe. For those people who believe a frail 100 lb 44 year old can take advantage of a 13 yr old boy and force him to drink wine, you guys have yourmind made and I cant change that obviously.

MJ's only mistake was being too nice

I don't think that's a mistake on his part, the media is just going to eat him up because he fights the bigger population on different values. Whateverthe case may be between MJ and those kids, we'll never know really happened, period. Would I let my kids sleep with MJ even though he was full blowninnocent, no way in hell. BUT, I respect the music and that there alone is more important than any of these controversies.

I refused to read all 29 pages so i will just drop my opinion. It makes a lot of sense while MJ wanted to spend his time with children. This is a man who hadno childhood at all. He spent a lot of his time on the road in the studio doing not so normal things for a young child. To make up for the childhood he didnthave he tried to live out what he wanted to do as a kid with other kids so they didnt end up like him. It is clear MJ was just a big kid I doubt he honestlyever was romantically interested with anyone to be honest.

You missed my point. He preached about making the world better, and practiced what he preached by being/doing everything to help. I was trying to get across that a man of his character would do that.

Lastly, I have nothing to prove to you, what I say won't change your opinion (hopefully it can change others). With that said I have my beliefs your have your own. You dont have to like mines, cuz I dont like yours
wink.gif

Doing everything to help others is no rationale for what went on behind closed doors.

You can apply the same hypothetical to anyone NOT named MJ in this situation....so where's your response? How would you view a single man sleeping in the same room of children who are not of his own blood? Would you be forgiving of the "act" or because they had a bad childhood or upbringing? You're making it seem like Jackon's rep wasn't well deserved.

Give it up...he ain't gonna answer the question with a solid yes or no because he knows if he says he'd treat the situations the same how dumb it'dsound
laugh.gif

It makes a lot of sense while MJ wanted to spend his time with children. This is a man who had no childhood at all. He spent a lot of his time on the road in the studio doing not so normal things for a young child. To make up for the childhood he didnt have he tried to live out what he wanted to do as a kid with other kids so they didnt end up like him
laugh.gif
This "he had no childhood" thing everyone keepsbringing up is hilarious

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I was there and he told me
laugh.gif

All seriousness y'all people who are consumed by the media can believe what you want to. I'm trying to talk to the people on the fence who dont know what to believe. For those people who believe a frail 100 lb 44 year old can take advantage of a 13 yr old boy and force him to drink wine, you guys have your mind made and I cant change that obviously.
smh.gif
you're getting on Chi Ill's level now...you're better than that. Stop being so naive.

Back
Top Bottom