Microsoft ain't playin....

The reason people are getting banned is because they're idiots and don't know what they're doing.

my xbox is modded and i haven't gotten banned because i'm not dumb enough to play a game that A) Isn't stealth'd and B) hasn't even cameout yet.

Get the latest firmware and you're good.

Originally Posted by JP310

Anyway i can unmod my xbox and save it before i get banned????
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
at this guy.

I've told this dude numerous times to hit up the guy that modded it. Dude has to know something or be able to unmod it.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

The reason people are getting banned is because they're idiots and don't know what they're doing.

my xbox is modded and i haven't gotten banned because i'm not dumb enough to play a game that A) Isn't stealth'd and B) hasn't even came out yet.

This.
pimp.gif

my xbox is modded and i haven't gotten banned because i'm not dumb enough to play a game that A) Isn't stealth'd and B) hasn't even came out yet.

Same here.

Except I got banned while playing a STORE BOUGHT COPY of 2k10...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Same here.

Except I got banned while playing a STORE BOUGHT COPY of 2k10...

grin.gif
They knew you were modded before you played that game... Trust.

banned this evening. i was doubting everyone who claimed they were doing things correctly, but im thinking MS has new methods, i kept up with new firmware andnever played games until weeks after release...plus i only played a few backups compared to retail copies.

good luck to those who havent been sniped yet.

Banned last week, Bought an arcade today, and put old 360 on CL.
And fully intend the new 360 mod it after this dies down.
In the meantime, I'm going to buy MW2.

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Banned last week, Bought an arcade today, and put old 360 on CL.
And fully intend the new 360 mod it after this dies down.
In the meantime, I'm going to buy MW2.
agreed. going to cop mw2 tomorrow

False... I got banned and my games were stealth and I didnt play any games before release date... The two games I played were Madden 10 and HaloODST... And I just had burned them maybe 3 weeks ago...

damn both of my 360s are modded and i have not got banned. I just hope i dont get banned in the next few days of no modern warfare 2 for me.

Got banned last Friday and a friend of mine was banned today. Good thing I already had the MW2 Xbox on pre-order already

^why arent those people taking advantage of the free repair that xbox does on your system?

also when you are banned, you lose out on your XBL months and points for the marketplace right? yall must be rich from not buying games that losing out onpoints and months of XBL PAID for, are nothing but chump change

I haven't been on my Xbox since for a couple of weeks now... how do i know if i got banned or not? do i have to turn on the system to find out? i'mkind of scared to..LOL

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

^why arent those people taking advantage of the free repair that xbox does on your system?

also when you are banned, you lose out on your XBL months and points for the marketplace right? yall must be rich from not buying games that losing out on points and months of XBL PAID for, are nothing but chump change
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I got sniped

Your console and hard drive get canned

Got a new one already though so it's back to back buying games like normal people
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I got sniped

Your console and hard drive get canned

Got a new one already though so it's back to back buying games like normal people
ohwell.gif

From what I heard, your HDD is still good. Microsoft wouldnt ban that, cuz people will find loopholes and sue and actually have a case. That's why theyonly ban the console.

Yup I'm Banned. Ah well I only used xbox live for netflix anyway. So I will continue to DL all my games. Already playing Modern Warfare 2, while everyoneelse is counting down the days.

Back
Top Bottom