Microsoft ain't playin....

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

I have a modded 360 and got banned playing a store bought copy of NBA 2k yesterday.

Bought an Elite for legit games...ones I really need.

Gonna keep my modded/banned xbox and just play my modded games.

And I got a Pro waiting on deck once M$ chills on this whole banning thing.

Has anyone found out a way to unban a console???

Keep it funky with me what version firmware where u running... BC Everyone being banned is running 1.6 and below

eek.gif
at all you dudes getting banned... So what happens now for you guys? Isit just being banned from xbox live?

I'd mod my 360, but it ain't worth it to lose my warranty.

Some of my friends got banned in the last two days. I'm next i know it!
nerd.gif
I'm afraid to turn on my xbox. Anyway i can unmod my xbox and save it????
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by hurrikane88

if i get banned its no biggie, not paying for games > playing online
not really, well maybe its just me but multiplayer is the only thing that matters

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Dudes going crazy with the banhammer....but not account I'm talkin full blown console ban!
console ban is good. it's account ban you don't want them doing.

console banned = go out and get a 360 arcade unit. they are chump change. flash it, plug your hdd into it.... keep it movin.

account ban = lose your gamertag, score, downloads history, ms points on the account... everything.

If i were to get banned ill just be copping a deal arcade unit and buying the games that i NEEEEEED to play ONLINE... keep all the burned games to playoffline.

Originally Posted by datruth92803

I have a modded 360 and got banned playing a store bought copy of NBA 2k yesterday.

Keep it funky with me what version firmware where u running... BC Everyone being banned is running 1.6 and below
I was running 1.6.

So if I was on 1.61 I woulda been alright???

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

If i were to get banned ill just be copping a deal arcade unit and buying the games that i NEEEEEED to play ONLINE... keep all the burned games to play offline.

Thats what I did, my refurbished console will be here in 2 days. Paid $140 for it.

I can't even front, I'm scared every time I turn on my console.
laugh.gif

Last new game I played was 2K10. Been just playing The Ballad of Gay Tony which I purchased from the marketplace. So I'm hoping I'm good.

Maybe it's the boot disk. Something about that just scares me. Even playing games offline can't be safe.

Nah, I have friends that are, though. No one I know has had an issue...yet.

I'm just going to wait it out until this blows over and they figure out how to flash a lite on with 1.61.

It just isn't worth the risk to me.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Dudes going crazy with the banhammer....but not account I'm talkin full blown console ban!
console ban is good. it's account ban you don't want them doing.

console banned = go out and get a 360 arcade unit. they are chump change. flash it, plug your hdd into it.... keep it movin.

account ban = lose your gamertag, score, downloads history, ms points on the account... everything.

Fixed.

Originally Posted by datruth92803

I was running 1.6.

So if I was on 1.61 I woulda been alright???

not exactly sure but it seems like everyone is running 1.6 is getting banned im trying to see who is running 1.61 and got banned all the people i know thathave been banned were running 1.6

is it saved to plug in ur banned console's Hard drive into the arcade? if it is ima just go buy an arcade, but will i get linked and will my arcade bebanned also?

Man i dont really understand all this Wave 4, 1.6, 1.61 talk.

are those just different updates by MS or are they the "pirate" thing?

I dont have a 360, im just curious

pretty simply. they are the pirate software they are running. the software gets updated to out do microsofts updates for banning. then microsoft updates tocatch up and ban again. then the software updates to out do the banning. etc

Back
Top Bottom