Microsoft ain't playin....

Originally Posted by big1236

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Originally Posted by yankeepride456

MS can detect you by either a bad game (crc fails) and how the disc is spinning caused by the flashed drive. Playing offline means nothing you can still get banned. If you play a bad game your xbox records it in a chip, when you sign in on live it sends the info to MS. They can either flag you or ban you. Rumors are that the ban wave will last until christmas so if you have a modded console and your not banned yet that you check all your backups if they are good and stay offline until the new ixtreme LT (Lite Touch) comes out. The only word on LT is that c4eva is working on it and he says its undetectable by MS. No release date but it will be released to Lite Ons first.

Another fact is if you have a banned console and use it for game saves and achievements once you move the hard drive or profile to a unbanned console that the game saves and achievements will be corrupt. So you would have wasted time if your an achievement hunter.

I recommend if you have the money just have a modded xbox for offline and a regular xbox for online. Who plays over 4 games frequently on live anyways?
wait so your telling me that I cant even switch my hardrive from my banned xbox to an unbanned xbox????
You can switch your hard drive but any saves or achievements you got after getting banned will be read on the unbanned xbox as corrupt data.

so i got a new 360, how can i recover my GT? I don't care about the saves or achievements, i just want the same GT.....

I wanna know too. What's up with that GT save. And somebody answer the question(s) I asked earlier... For I whip some @%@...

Originally Posted by yankeepride456

MS can detect you by either a bad game (crc fails) and how the disc is spinning caused by the flashed drive. Playing offline means nothing you can still get banned. If you play a bad game your xbox records it in a chip, when you sign in on live it sends the info to MS. They can either flag you or ban you. Rumors are that the ban wave will last until christmas so if you have a modded console and your not banned yet that you check all your backups if they are good and stay offline until the new ixtreme LT (Lite Touch) comes out. The only word on LT is that c4eva is working on it and he says its undetectable by MS. No release date but it will be released to Lite Ons first.

Another fact is if you have a banned console and use it for game saves and achievements once you move the hard drive or profile to a unbanned console that the game saves and achievements will be corrupt. So you would have wasted time if your an achievement hunter.

I recommend if you have the money just have a modded xbox for offline and a regular xbox for online. Who plays over 4 games frequently on live anyways?
wait so your telling me that I cant even switch my hardrive from my banned xbox to an unbanned xbox????
You can switch your hard drive but any saves or achievements you got after getting banned will be read on the unbanned xbox as corrupt data.
Ummm..... all my achievements/saves are fine after I made the switch.

So my boy has a modded X-Box and doesn't want to go online and get banned

Can he un-mod his X-Box?

I told him I would ask you guys for advice

What the best thing he can he do?

tell him to take it like a man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by parada45

So my boy has a modded X-Box and doesn't want to go online and get banned

Can he un-mod his X-Box?

I told him I would ask you guys for advice

What the best thing he can he do?
You could unmod it but I heard it makes no difference they probably got him flagged already

Btw anyone else's copy of MW2 stop reading right in the middle of games? I mean I play one level of campaign then I get the disc can't read error
mad.gif
and then I gotta start the level all over again

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

This, can't wait for this Ban wave to be over...

laugh.gif

You really think that you're home safe when this ban "wave" is over? Okay man, whatever comforts you.

And those who got banned: Did they just ban your console or did they also delete your accounts and achievement points?

laugh.gif

You really think that you're home safe when this ban "wave" is over? Okay man, whatever comforts you.

And those who got banned: Did they just ban your console or did they also delete your accounts and achievement points?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom