Microsoft ain't playin....

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Originally Posted by GTEK

You know that feeling you get when something goes down but you
know your hands are clean ,so you aint worrying about shhhtttt.....
pimp.gif
stress free fam
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$65 for something I like, and I'm going to use on a consistent basis is peanuts....
But I understand why all yall wanna mod at the same time...

Just be safe NT, lol

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Way worth it.

10 games=$600 savings
New arcade=$200 unless you have a connect.

This, can't wait for this Ban wave to be over... gonna cop an Arcade and redo it all over!! 25+ games .... $0.00 spent..
pimp.gif
Until then... time to finally play some single player I been missing out on...Just downloaded AC2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Way worth it.

10 games=$600 savings

This, can't wait for this Ban wave to be over... gonna cop an Arcade and redo it all over!! 25+ games .... $0.00 spent..
pimp.gif
Until then... time to finally play some single player I been missing out on... Just downloaded AC2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I know right. I haven't even TOUCHED MW2 single player.
laugh.gif
Gonna be nice to actually enjoy the games.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YO-=

I believe that system files have been being analyzed as early as July. That means perhaps if you have played anything since then on hacked firmware youare..pretty much screwed...In the end most every console will have their firmware reviewed and be banned in time...Sad to say it...if you arent banned yet, putyour connection on cryogenic freeze and hope that there is a patch or fix or this all ends!!!

Ahhh they got me Sunday. I logged out and sure enough when I logged back in they layer the banhammer down. Keeping the system. I love playing all these games Inormally wouldn't buy. I'll just cop an cheapy to play online with the fam. Only game I'll buy retail is 2k10

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Way worth it.

10 games=$600 savings

pimp.gif
Until then... time to finally play some single player I been missing out on... Just downloaded AC2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I know right. I haven't even TOUCHED MW2 single player.
laugh.gif
Gonna be nice to actually enjoy the games.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They got me last night... headed out the door and copped an Elite to play MW2 online... might have to do something about not having legit copy of maddenthough... Havent decided if i NEED that for online yet
laugh.gif

My cabinet lookin like this now...

pimp.gif

MS can detect you by either a bad game (crc fails) and how the disc is spinning caused by the flashed drive. Playing offline means nothing you can still getbanned. If you play a bad game your xbox records it in a chip, when you sign in on live it sends the info to MS. They can either flag you or ban you. Rumorsare that the ban wave will last until christmas so if you have a modded console and your not banned yet that you check all your backups if they are good andstay offline until the new ixtreme LT (Lite Touch) comes out. The only word on LT is that c4eva is working on it and he says its undetectable by MS. No releasedate but it will be released to Lite Ons first.

Another fact is if you have a banned console and use it for game saves and achievements once you move the hard drive or profile to a unbanned console that thegame saves and achievements will be corrupt. So you would have wasted time if your an achievement hunter.

I recommend if you have the money just have a modded xbox for offline and a regular xbox for online. Who plays over 4 games frequently on live anyways?

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

MS can detect you by either a bad game (crc fails) and how the disc is spinning caused by the flashed drive. Playing offline means nothing you can still get banned. If you play a bad game your xbox records it in a chip, when you sign in on live it sends the info to MS. They can either flag you or ban you. Rumors are that the ban wave will last until christmas so if you have a modded console and your not banned yet that you check all your backups if they are good and stay offline until the new ixtreme LT (Lite Touch) comes out. The only word on LT is that c4eva is working on it and he says its undetectable by MS. No release date but it will be released to Lite Ons first.

Another fact is if you have a banned console and use it for game saves and achievements once you move the hard drive or profile to a unbanned console that the game saves and achievements will be corrupt. So you would have wasted time if your an achievement hunter.

I recommend if you have the money just have a modded xbox for offline and a regular xbox for online. Who plays over 4 games frequently on live anyways?
wait so your telling me that I cant even switch my hardrive from my banned xbox to an unbanned xbox????

Way worth it.

10 games=$600 savings
exactly, I don't get why a lot of people don't get the logic of this....

makes perfect sense, I had my console modded since beginning of summer...I've probably played over 20-25 games...instead of going to blockbuster, or buyinga game and letting it sit there collecting dust, or spending a day contemplating whether I should buy it or not...

its so much more convenient, instead of running out and buying it, you have it downloaded and burnt in 20 mins, you save money, you get games early to play,sometimes even weeks ahead of release date...

I mean those who are saying we are dumb for modding, I really don't understand your logic...if you wanna talk from a moral sense, you got us there, we arestealing, we are doing something illegal, you win...but if you're talking from a practical point of view, I don't see how we are losing and thosepaying 60 bucks a game for every new released game every month of every year, are not...

most of us who mod, pretty much in the back of mind know the xbox has an expiry date on it in terms of XBL and it being banned...there is no other way aroundis but to buy a new one when it did...

when i saw i was banned, didn't even think twice, I went out and bought an arcade, switched my HD, recovered my gamertag, and for now am playing originals(halo, mw2, nba 2k10) etc.

but for all the single player games out...we are once again not paying 60...so even it being banned that XBOX is still saving us money...

life too short to worry about a ban, if you got ban, don't even think about it and swallow the bullet and grab an arcade...

can't wait til the ban wave is over, which will most likely be around feb.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by copped

Way worth it.

10 games=$600 savings
exactly, I don't get why a lot of people don't get the logic of this....

makes perfect sense, I had my console modded since beginning of summer...I've probably played over 20-25 games...instead of going to blockbuster, or buying a game and letting it sit there collecting dust, or spending a day contemplating whether I should buy it or not...

its so much more convenient, instead of running out and buying it, you have it downloaded and burnt in 20 mins, you save money, you get games early to play, sometimes even weeks ahead of release date...

I mean those who are saying we are dumb for modding, I really don't understand your logic...if you wanna talk from a moral sense, you got us there, we are stealing, we are doing something illegal, you win...but if you're talking from a practical point of view, I don't see how we are losing and those paying 60 bucks a game for every new released game every month of every year, are not...

most of us who mod, pretty much in the back of mind know the xbox has an expiry date on it in terms of XBL and it being banned...there is no other way around is but to buy a new one when it did...

when i saw i was banned, didn't even think twice, I went out and bought an arcade, switched my HD, recovered my gamertag, and for now am playing originals (halo, mw2, nba 2k10) etc.

but for all the single player games out...we are once again not paying 60...so even it being banned that XBOX is still saving us money...

life too short to worry about a ban, if you got ban, don't even think about it and swallow the bullet and grab an arcade...

can't wait til the ban wave is over, which will most likely be around feb.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PREACH!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Should be copping an arcade this week from a buddy who works at Best Buy. I don't know how much he can get it for but i'm guessing around140ish.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I dont think theres hardly anything off consoles for employees EBW... Employee price is 5% above cost to the store and im pretty sure theres virtually nomarkup on consoles like that.

I bought an elite from walmart, they got a 90 day return policy even on open items for xbox... Gonna wait for a nice deal that i can snag on an arcade in 2-3weeks then return this elite.

Eh, i'd rather get another controller to have too and have the set of cables so I don't have to switch between the consoles everytime I want to playone of them. I'm not that hard on money right now so it's not a big deal.

Originally Posted by yankeepride456

MS can detect you by either a bad game (crc fails) and how the disc is spinning caused by the flashed drive. Playing offline means nothing you can still get banned. If you play a bad game your xbox records it in a chip, when you sign in on live it sends the info to MS. They can either flag you or ban you. Rumors are that the ban wave will last until christmas so if you have a modded console and your not banned yet that you check all your backups if they are good and stay offline until the new ixtreme LT (Lite Touch) comes out. The only word on LT is that c4eva is working on it and he says its undetectable by MS. No release date but it will be released to Lite Ons first.

Another fact is if you have a banned console and use it for game saves and achievements once you move the hard drive or profile to a unbanned console that the game saves and achievements will be corrupt. So you would have wasted time if your an achievement hunter.

wait so your telling me that I cant even switch my hardrive from my banned xbox to an unbanned xbox????
You can switch your hard drive but any saves or achievements you got after getting banned will be read on the unbanned xbox as corrupt data.

Copped a new Xbox pro/premium this morning for $100. For those of u that care make sure that your new device has an hdmi. But yea for those of you who seem toknow a lot about this I have 2 questions (1.) people keep saying I can't wait for the ban wave to be over, what's that mean? does this mean one dayI'll be able to play my old modded/banned elite online again? Right now I really don't have a problem with it being my back up modded Xbox device. Idon't kno tho playin online again would be cool. And (2.) I play NBA 2K10 heavy on the modded device. It is safe for me to move my 120gb hard drive withall my saved seasons and my player over to the new Xbox when it comes? Dude said they're corrupt but I heard otherwise. Can anyone confirm or deny

Nah bro they're beyond that, they can ban you without a game even being in your drive now. They've found a flaw in iXtreme. Upon goingonline M$ is detecting your Firmware right off the bat.

I've had my xbox since the first gears of war came out. I modded my system the same day i bought the console. Since that day, I've played gamespre-release date and always have got my games early, and have had no problems. I've finally been banned and have been reading TONS of xbox related forumson the most recent ban wave. Based on what i've read, the one thing i can say is that pretty much if you have a modded console, its only a matter of timebefore it will be banned. The only thing i can think of that MS can catch ban a console is either having detected modded firmware or bad rips of games...!

Originally Posted by yankeepride456

You can switch your hard drive but any saves or achievements you got after getting banned will be read on the unbanned xbox as corrupt data.

so i got a new 360, how can i recover my GT? I don't care about the saves or achievements, i just want the same GT.....

Back
Top Bottom