Microsoft ain't playin....

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

This, can't wait for this Ban wave to be over...

laugh.gif

You really think that you're home safe when this ban "wave" is over? Okay man, whatever comforts you.

And those who got banned: Did they just ban your console or did they also delete your accounts and achievement points?

laugh.gif

You really think that you're home safe when this ban "wave" is over? Okay man, whatever comforts you.

And those who got banned: Did they just ban your console or did they also delete your accounts and achievement points?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif

Console banned.

laugh.gif

Console banned.

laugh.gif

Console banned.

laugh.gif

Console banned.

laugh.gif

Console banned.

laugh.gif

Console banned.

laugh.gif

Console banned.

laugh.gif

Console banned.

laugh.gif

Console banned.

laugh.gif

Console banned.

laugh.gif

Console banned.

DASHBOARD UPDATE IS ON TUES.

So Microsoft will be doing another scan when the update is going on so I can guarantee more people are gonna get sniped

Current ban toll:1 million

So Microsoft will be doing another scan when the update is going on so I can guarantee more people are gonna get sniped

Back
Top Bottom