Microsoft ain't playin....

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

All yall guys that are getting banned is it cause your playing COD or is it other games too?
roll.gif
actually ive been watching netflix on the xbox (the office) and this afternoon i get home from work excited to watch an episode and bamm "console ban" ..
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
smh what is Microsoft doing
smh.gif
I think I'm just not turning my 360 on until Monday to be safe
It dont matter dude... they already got the crosshairs on you if youre gonna get banned.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

All yall guys that are getting banned is it cause your playing COD or is it other games too?
roll.gif
actually ive been watching netflix on the xbox (the office) and this afternoon i get home from work excited to watch an episode and bamm "console ban" ..
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
smh what is Microsoft doing
smh.gif
I think I'm just not turning my 360 on until Monday to be safe
It dont matter dude... they already got the crosshairs on you if youre gonna get banned.
True just thought of that after, guess ill just get a legit copy on Tuesday have a bunch of games that I can trade in anyways

dabossofbosses = dabrokesofbrokes. seriously you sound cheap.

yall funny.. cause i don't wanna waste money on wack games? im cheap and broke? wow if i choose to download ill download i am so sure that you guys paidfor everything on your ipods right? i mean come on if its hackable and i can get it for next to nothing why not? it has nothing to do with being broke or notbroke.. and being broke is childish and im quite grown G..

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

yall funny.. cause i don't wanna waste money on wack games? im cheap and broke? wow if i choose to download ill download i am so sure that you guys paid for everything on your ipods right? i mean come on if its hackable and i can get it for next to nothing why not? it has nothing to do with being broke or not broke.. and being broke is childish and im quite grown G..

do you have a car? do you have a cell phone? do you have a girlfriend?

I could imagine hanging out with you and you going the extra length to save that buck
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, get your money up, your not sounding quite grown G, I bet you call a round of shots at the club then try to grab your cashback from people at the endof the night
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
or you caculate your wendys purchase exact so you wont have to break that dollar
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
or you caculate the mileage it takes to get somewhere and putthat exact amount in your gas tank
laugh.gif

step it up fam

crank are you serious? you come up with all that cause i download? your buggin G.

so for all 3 of you buddies on me over me downloading step YOUR life game up before your worried about mine..

my bro in law got banned today i got him on suicide watch as we speak.. im just taking educated guess saying since he was not running 1.61 he was no longerstealth even though he was not playing a wave four game... just a guess though who knows..

lol @ "get your money up". He IS getting his money up by not paying $60 for games. Good move daboss......I got banned today as well smh

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

yall funny.. cause i don't wanna waste money on wack games? im cheap and broke? wow if i choose to download ill download i am so sure that you guys paid for everything on your ipods right? i mean come on if its hackable and i can get it for next to nothing why not? it has nothing to do with being broke or not broke.. and being broke is childish and im quite grown G..

I could imagine hanging out with you and you going the extra length to save that buck
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, get your money up, your not sounding quite grown G, I bet you call a round of shots at the club then try to grab your cashback from people at the end of the night
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
or you caculate your wendys purchase exact so you wont have to break that dollar
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
or you caculate the mileage it takes to get somewhere and put that exact amount in your gas tank
laugh.gif

step it up fam

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. PWNED

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, get your money up, your not sounding quite grown G, I bet you call a round of shots at the club then try to grab your cashback from people at the end of the night
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
or you caculate the mileage it takes to get somewhere and put that exact amount in your gas tank
laugh.gif

step it up fam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. PWNED

i do this, whats wrong with that?

at dudes in here acting like they dont download music illegally or jailbreak their iphones/itouch to get apps for free.

*%!# outta here

So since my xbox is modded will i automatically get banned or only if i'm playing burned games online?

Can someone post a pic of what you get when your banned. My box has had red rings for the past 2 months havent bothered sending it in. Hope that allows me tojust miss the ban wave.

got banned couple days ago...

i am pretty sure everyone who has a modded xbox has gotten banned this past couple of weeks, and those who havent will in the next couple...

going to go legit for a month of so, then mod again...

gotta cop an arcade this week...

just curious though, will i get linked if i plug in my hard drive into my arcade and use the same gamertag? or is it better i buy a new hard drive and get anew gamertag?

and info on this?

I haven't gotten banned yet but everyone who is playing MW2 early , say bye bye on tuesday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

This is why you just get 2 xbox's. A Legit 1 for Xbox Live and an offline one for the burned games.

? Do you pirate AND buy real games?

I have a modded 360 and got banned playing a store bought copy of NBA 2k yesterday.

Bought an Elite for legit games...ones I really need.

Gonna keep my modded/banned xbox and just play my modded games.

And I got a Pro waiting on deck once M$ chills on this whole banning thing.

Has anyone found out a way to unban a console???

Back
Top Bottom