Microsoft ain't playin....

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

I don't pirate (because I don't play much anymore) but kudos to those who do. If console makers and game developers want to collude on the price of games ( They all independently came up with the price of $59.99 right?
laugh.gif
) then why shouldn't people pirate?
oh shut up.
eyes.gif
but seriously, why are the games 59.99? couldn't they make them more affordable
Yes 60 is alot but even if they were 30 I'd still burn em' cause nothing and I mean nothing beats free
laugh.gif

I don't pirate (because I don't play much anymore) but kudos to those who do. If console makers and game developers want to collude on the price of games ( They all independently came up with the price of $59.99 right?
laugh.gif
oh shut up.
eyes.gif

you have any idea how big of a team and how many hours it takes to make a game like modern warfare 2? Man I remember when games like rampage and missionimpossible for the n64 cost $80 to $100.

Update should be out this week... Some one needs to get on Sony because thats the only system im still buying games for other than that im gonna burn em causeFree is for me real talk. They still make they money us who bootleg are far and few compared to the whole pie really 20 million people are on live everyoneaint running a modded box.. My joint was regular for 3 years before I got tired of my 2 game a month habit costing me an arm and a leg. I took to GoogleFigured it out and been to the good ever since

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

laugh.gif
oh shut up.
eyes.gif

you have any idea how big of a team and how many hours it takes to make a game like modern warfare 2? Man I remember when games like rampage and mission impossible for the n64 cost $80 to $100.
Even a basic multiplatform game takes like $25 million to make just the extra cost to ship the game. $60 is really not that expensive.

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Update should be out this week... Some one needs to get on Sony because thats the only system im still buying games for other than that im gonna burn em cause Free is for me real talk. They still make they money us who bootleg are far and few compared to the whole pie really 20 million people are on live everyone aint running a modded box.. My joint was regular for 3 years before I got tired of my 2 game a month habit costing me an arm and a leg. I took to Google Figured it out and been to the good ever since
66b35ac2ee1fbbeba4bf4dce23c5b18cf86bc96.gif

Hell yeah, I'm having a hard time buying ps3 games. I'm starting to feel about games like I do about music and dvds.
wink.gif

I just payed someone on craigslist to flash my xbox 360 for $15
pimp.gif

I tried doing it before and I got some kind of error...never even put it back together and just put it under my bed for like a year.
laugh.gif

first time booting up a game.... TWO RED FLASHING LIGHTS!!! solved it by opening the xbox back up again and sprayed compressed air in the fan to get out allthe dust. works perfectly

now to...errr...backup my games.

i learned my lesson in the OG xbox days.

they caught me back in the day when i tried taking my modded xbox online one night. my chip was supposed to be "stealth" too. i then had my guy swapserials for me and all this stuff and it was working fine again. but MS caught on and banned that serial/system too a few weeks later...

from that point on, i've played by the rules with MS. they don't play
laugh.gif
it's just not worth the hassle for me.

i'd like to say that i've only had a modded system for about 4 or 5 months. all the games i played were relatively older (Halo 3, Gears of War, etc) inever booted up a game before release day. even the newer games i waited a week or so after release to load them up and play on Live

i still got banned
laugh.gif

you all say why get online with a modded xbox learn the technique first. you dont just burn and play the people that do are the ones that get banned.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

i'd like to say that i've only had a modded system for about 4 or 5 months. all the games i played were relatively older (Halo 3, Gears of War, etc) i never booted up a game before release day. even the newer games i waited a week or so after release to load them up and play on Live

i still got banned
laugh.gif
You not taking precautions?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

i'd like to say that i've only had a modded system for about 4 or 5 months. all the games i played were relatively older (Halo 3, Gears of War, etc) i
never booted up a game before release day. even the newer games i waited a week or so after release to load them up and play on Live

i still got banned
laugh.gif

i use iBurn360 and abgx. turst me when i say i took every precaution in the book. I covered my tracks perfectly yet i still got banned. i was up on 360-sceneand im not the only one so i dont feel so bad

i'd like to say that i've only had a modded system for about 4 or 5 months. all the games i played were relatively older (Halo 3, Gears of War, etc) i
never booted up a game before release day. even the newer games i waited a week or so after release to load them up and play on Live

i still got banned
laugh.gif

i use iBurn360 and abgx. turst me when i say i took every precaution in the book. I covered my tracks perfectly yet i still got banned. i was up on 360-scene and im not the only one so i dont feel so bad
laugh.gif
So how you get caught fam?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

if u have 1.51 u should be able to play the wave 4 games good i think..if u have 1.6 u will need to burn that boot disc.

i want to update to 1.61..but it looks like ill just wait for 1.7

its the weeks leading up to a HUGE release, you better believe they are banning people

pirating games is lame anyways

i still got banned
laugh.gif

i use iBurn360 and abgx. turst me when i say i took every precaution in the book. I covered my tracks perfectly yet i still got banned. i was up on 360-scene and im not the only one so i dont feel so bad
laugh.gif
So how you get caught fam?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
im pretty sure iburn360 hasnt been updated in a long time and it was applying incorrect patches to games (even if you tell it not too). you playedsome bad backups.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

its the weeks leading up to a HUGE release, you better believe they are banning people

you mad you don't know how?

what's lame bout saving tons of money on video games?

i have 1.5 for the samsung drive and wave 4 games wont work even with the boot disc. do i just need to get 1.61?

blah.. so your telling me that you never download one mp3 for free and paid for ALL your music? if so more power to you but i highly doubt it..

i own 3 flashed 360s two of which are online and have been modded since the first flash came out years ago. if i do wanna play one of the pre releases i playthem on my system thats not online where the user is effxboxlive... and to tell u the truth every system i own or have owned since ps1 is modded/hacked (besides my ps3 of course) including handhelds.. i refuse to pay 60 plus change for some of the trash thats out there these days..that's exactly why i donot own one ps3 game i only have it cause i have external hardrives plugged in to it to play the blu rays i download on to it.. no blu ray cases all over andhave well over 400 blu rays on 4tbs with space to boot.. space saver and money saver

Back
Top Bottom