Milwaukee Update Post

its for a good reason though brandon...lol

i need money for school so i thought i could get money for them...lol

-Tyler

I was at Johnson Creek today, didn't see too much in the 9.5's or 10's they had a few HM, and AT3, i bought the red,grey,black AT3's for 60bucks, i didn't see any 23's though

The 23's all sold out pretty quick. Im expecting to see some 2k9's to roll around there. I saw kenosha had a couple.

What's up everyone, just a heads up I was at johnsons creek yesterday and picked up those 23's size 15, 60 bucks was a steal. Still one size 15 left ifanyone else has big feet. But back to my heads up there is gonna be a air-jordan showcase starting next weekend, bunch of apperal as well as footwear. And tothe guy who asked about sneakerheads in madtown, I'm one of them there's a few of us running around town, it's a shame to see all fakes and stuffin Madison tho. Born and raised in Madison and loved every minute of it memorial class of 05, but unfortanttly gotta head back to whitewater for school.

^ is that jordan showcase at Johnson Creek outlet?

Nice to see some more madison heads around.

Madtown represent! Im a Verona graduate 02, on a side note, lol, i need to get back to johnson creek soon it sounds like.

Okay ill be heading down there in a few. Ill post and see what they have out there.

I went there yesterday and today. Same stuff. Nothing to exciting there at all.

i went shopping this weekend and decided to go to #1 sport.. and man they had some nice sneaker on display.. they had og 6s the maroons and the white infrared.some fire red 4 from 88 some og air force high all black gum bottom... but they have a nice set of og sneakers they had like 2 pairs of cement 4s too... butyea check it out its hidden in the corner of the store at the one in brown deer.. it was nice to see them ogs

#1 sports goes kinda hard. those sneakers arent for the sale tho. at least i dont think so. the dude that works there sold me my nubuck 12s. and he offered methe toro bravo pack for 260

kinda the same but there sneakers you dont see at play makers that they got and sneakers you dont see at #1 sports that playmakers got.. but they do seem tohave allot of air maxes

Alright fellas. I'm now teaching at Vincent HS full time, so i m going to be away from the usual spots during the day. I leave it up to you guys to keep meinformed. Don't let me down...lol

What's up all. I got a text message Monday from foothaction telling me young jeezy is gonna be at matfairs footaction 9/9 from like 3-4 PM. Nothing I'mattending but maybe something somebody else will like. Just letting yall know

Vincent is an "interesting" environment. I think it is a fair representation of teaching in a urban setting.

I like it there thus far, we'll see where that leads.

I m always surprised at new Mil. Nt'rs popping up...

Hey fellas, just visited the JC outlet last night and didn't find much.

They did have some Carbon Zoom Flight 95's for $59 - almost all sizes.
The front table had some PHLY mids in Black/Green or teal and also some Jordan Ol School Lows in black/red. all $59
Air Max 90 textile black/teal in sz 11 (for sure), others (maybe) $59

I scooped up some soccer cleats for $25 and one unbelievable come-up, but I am not going to brag about it.

Back
Top Bottom