MJJ in Taxi Fusions pic

this is an old pic...circulated around the time of the 21 PE's so there ya go......i still it it a very nice concept...but i think its goin overboard nowwith some of the colourways and the versions they wanna fuse...i think the 20 fusion pic i think i saw early looks hideous and should've been avoided....

Ballerdoc23,

Just to give you heads up grave digging is frowned upon around here. What is grave digging you ask? If a post has not been commented on in like severalmonths and you decide to post a comment to it that really doesn't add any value, then you are grave digging. So, unless you like getting flamed....

he probably had to wear those to make people think "hmmmm.....mike is werin em. maybe i should rock em too"

Originally Posted by THE PROBLEMZ OF 08

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Some of you dudes most like guys or something. You stay on MJs balls. Anything you see him in you jock. I think this idolization of MJ has gone a bit too far.
Thats a major reason why i wear the sneakers buddy cuz the greatest athlete ever wore them you prolly wear them cuz every1 else does

well i wear them because i like them! the fact that he wore them comes second. there are many j's that he worethat i find weak or hideous( bourdeux vii is the first pr to pop in my mind.) the mentality that he wore them therefore they're automatically hot is just
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Not sure if posted before.... What is it about Mike that he can make ANY Jordan look good?

061022EuropeanTripBarcelona400.jpg

i have to say this pic made me change my mind about these. not that he's wearing em but because i can see them ebing worn. they look disgusting on theshelves, and still do.

i know tall @ white haha hi brent

Not sure if posted before.... What is it about Mike that he can make ANY Jordan look good?

you could tell that dude in the backround with the 4 on his jersey is a sneakerhead... he aint even looking at jordan his looking at his shoe..
laugh.gif

Very true, but the shoes are HIS and made for HIM.

Back
Top Bottom