** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Originally Posted by swingmanike

Reyes is pulling a Kobe when he was trying out other brands. I think it's a good idea for free agent athlete. Hopefully with the intentions of searching for something that is comfortable and useful technologically. Not for a big payday deal.

Or Ron Artest!!!

Those Mizuno's look
pimp.gif
on Reyes (No Kerry Wood)

I just saw Mets highlights, and wow...

Jose Reyes is rocking some serious Easton Mojo heat

I can't wait to see these from a better angle. Any chance we could get some details and/or close-up pics, kweimer and Scarface?

Better shot of Iwamura
866eb4e93bbcfc7d63a5ee787be886f9-getty-80331887jm013_new_york_yank.jpg

Curtis Granderson's away Clippers
cd04e3d1ed7bce09e439d2b94daa0ae9-getty-80327176_nl006_det_kc.jpg

And completely cleat-unrelated but for all the loyal UW readers...PL's favorite player Carlos Guillen with his plethora of accessories. He's even gotthe batting gloves in his back pocket for good measure (which I think is a little-league look but thats besides the point)
c1716ba29ed9d4da6621677341e73541-getty-80327176_nl018_det_kc.jpg

^^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Those are really sick. Excellent work guys. I think Reyes wears some sick Nikes but I really hope you guys get him for good cause thats really someoutstanding work.

Agreed... great job on those Reyes PE's. Did you guys do an gray pair too (to match the away uni)? I'm not sure if I'd like that nearly as muchas I like this white pair, but I'm just curious. And is that a Foundation PE I see on the far right of the bottom view pic?

Also, have you thought about adding any color to the outsoles of any of your models? I've noticed that a lot of them (especially the molded models) use aton of white, which looks great... but I think an all-orange cleat plate might also look pretty decent, especially for a flashy guy like Reyes.

That indeed is a Foundation PE on the right.

We have not signed Jose yet but are talking to him...we will see if we can put something together that makes sense for both of us...as cool as it is to havegreat players it all comes down to dollars and cents...from a business perspective it only makes sense to give away a dollar if it is going to be the reasonyou get two back

As far as the white goes that has come mainly from individual player preference

Originally Posted by Fear the Mongolian Chop

Something about this pic doesn't look right and I'm not talking about Lastings wearing 2k5's instead of the sg3's!

ec29f454cbf9e2962e20b8429e7f059d-getty-80331875ab013_washington_na.jpg

roll.gif
ya, thats guz and millz suspect celebration. it's nice to seemillz in some solid 2k5's as oppose to the
sick.gif
selection of cleats hehas been rocking. can't go wrong in 2k5's.
i've never noticed this thread before...

^^^ I definitely could be wrong but is this the first pair you guys used that space by the lace to put the name?

we have done a couple of other things in the past but for the most part yeah it is the first time....

I really like that location for the name. Its subtle and unique, I think it adds a classy touch.

Here's a couple game pics of Reyes in his new kicks (better views than the pic I posted earlier)...

I'm sure tonight's Yankees-Mets game will be all over the wire, so I'm looking forward to snagging some high-res shots later on.

(As a sidenote... anyone want to guess the owners of the ten PE's in my new avatar? Most of them are pretty obvious, but a few of them might be a littlechallenging for some of you...)

Reyes' look fantastic... I've always been a sucker for the Mets colorway though...

Marky - changed the Grif avy already!?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

Agreed... great job on those Reyes PE's. Did you guys do an gray pair too (to match the away uni)? I'm not sure if I'd like that nearly as much as I like this white pair, but

Also, have you thought about adding any color to the outsoles of any of your models? I've noticed that a lot of them (especially the molded models) use a ton of white, which looks great... but I think an all-orange cleat plate might also look pretty decent, especially for a flashy guy like Reyes.

We only did the white upper for now, just to see his reaction.

As for colored outsoles most of the time it's too much for the player, most of our guys are pretty conservative. If we get Reyes somewhere down the line itmight be something I play with.

I am a sucker for baseball cleats with white midsoles. These are gorgeous.
11hezp4.jpg
I would strongly consider wearing these over Nikes!

Originally Posted by Formerly Scarface81

Reyes

11hezp4.jpg

2m6vekg.jpg

WoW!!!
Thats one of the nicest PE's I have seen this year. You guys are making a real push to get this guy. How though about batting gloves, making some VRS IIIwith white being the predominate color, some met blue piping, and a orange easton E embroidery. That would be sick. I'm sure you guys have something in theworks.

I hope the negotiation goes well with reyes.

Also whats that running shoe in the background. Some prototype.

Originally Posted by MPowers16

I am a sucker for baseball cleats with white midsoles. These are gorgeous.
11hezp4.jpg
I would strongly consider wearing these over Nikes!
Considering the movement for the Mets to "Ditch the Black", it would be nice to see these with the front mudguard?, tongue, and collarchanged to the royal blue that the Mets wear!

Back
Top Bottom