AJ XIV - Jeter
Hyperflight - Sheffield
Lebron AZG- can't remember who had these
Jordan XI Space Jam - Jeter
Jordan XI blk/red - Deion
Jordan XI concord - CC
Jordan Cool grey - CC
and i'm sure there are plenty of others to add

Really nice find on those cleats but I personally don't like them. Seem very bland to me just looks like half black half white slabs put together, either way though that's a really awesome find and would be an awesome add for a lebron/baseball fan.

There's a utiliy man on University of Arizona who has Hypermax cleats. I saw him wearing them a few weeks ago against California. They were dope. I'll try to find a pic of them.

14e36a8842af1aa4a549b9a6e8c96c13ea08e8ac.png

bc6260145310ca0bb0fef1624ec7a367f3aecf07.png

3361674719abb7eb698b31816acda6245979d1c8.png

45026ba4f1179a89ba5eba686875d358ff441a50.png

Could things I saw searching around today for a display case.

Damon custom batting gloves

Jeter Cleats from a few years back...so nice

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

those are definitely top 5 sickest cleats i've ever seen

not even close

AJ XIV - Jeter
Hyperflight - Sheffield
Jordan XI concord - CC
Jordan Cool grey - CC
The Lebron 1's were worn by Orlando Cabrera. To add on this list would have to be Bengie Molinas Air Max 95 cleats he rocked last season. Sheffields Blue Hyperflights kill all of them

Originally Posted by spidermena

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

those are definitely top 5 sickest cleats i've ever seen

not even close

AJ XIV - Jeter
Hyperflight - Sheffield
Jordan XI concord - CC
Jordan Cool grey - CC
The Lebron 1's were worn by Orlando Cabrera. To add on this list would have to be Bengie Molinas Air Max 95 cleats he rocked last season. Sheffields Blue Hyperflights kill all of them

^counting the same cleat in 4 different colors doesn't really count haha, those cabrera lebrons are legit too

Cabrera also had some Jordan Trunners converted to cleats. Tony Womack is another Cleat Legend with all his MCS cleats

Molinas Air Max 95

to me the shoe conversion cleats aren't as interesting than the shoes that have been made by nike with actual baseball specific plates. i.e. Jeter's VII's Andruw's III, IV, CC's XI's etc. etc. Just my own opinion though

Did Nike actually produce those for Cabrera and Molina? Or did they have them modified post-production? Because it looks like those AZG's, TRunners, and AM95's all have their regular midsoles, which is something Nike seems to usually get rid of when releasing cleated versions of sneakers.

^counting the same cleat in 4 different colors doesn't really count haha, those cabrera lebrons are legit too
laugh.gif
I knew someone would say that. imo, the XI cleats are just that great.

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

Did Nike actually produce those for Cabrera and Molina? Or did they have them modified post-production? Because it looks like those AZG's, TRunners, and AM95's all have their regular midsoles, which is something Nike seems to usually get rid of when releasing cleated versions of sneakers.
No, they were done by someone much like what this website does. If not this website http://www.customcleats.com/

I have a pair of 01 Black/Red XI's that I really dont' wear much and have been just itching to send in there to get them cleated but there prices were like $70 a pair when they first started now it's like $125+

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

No, they were done by someone much like what this website does. If not this website http://www.customcleats.com/

Do you think MLB-ers send their cleats to CC? i think the equipment managers just put the plates under the normal soles

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

Do you think MLB-ers send their cleats to CC? i think the equipment managers just put the plates under the normal soles
Honestly I have no clue. CC claims that Paul LoDuca was using them. Who knows lol

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

Honestly I have no clue. CC claims that Paul LoDuca was using them. Who knows lol
All you need is a Dremel tool and some Shoe Goo(glue)

Back
Top Bottom